All Aboard (closed with RedThunderYellowSky)
Sid held Bailey close, rubbing the small of his back as he groaned through the contraction. Bailey was sweaty, his face was red, and his hair was a mess. He had to lose the glasses awhile ago, not able to keep them on his nose any longer. Sid thought he looked beautiful.

"I would if you'd let me," Sid said softly when the contraction was over and Bailey straightened up again, arching his back into a stretch. "I think you look beautiful right now, bringing our daughter into the world."
"Please, I look like a hot mess," Bailey huffed. Still, it was sweet that Sid found him so attractive even when he was a sweaty, grunting mess of a person. Harper was sitting lower in his pelvis now. Her head putting more pressure than before and making him cup his underbelly, rubbing it firmly. "I didn't believe them when they said labor could last for eight or more hours."

Bailey looked at the camera still propped on top of their backpack at the foot of the bed. "Do you really want photos of me like this?"
"Only if you want to," Sid said, reaching down to rub at the bottom curve of Bailey's belly as well. He could feel the way Harper had moved down, the shape of Bailey's belly different than it had been just a few hours ago. "I would make them tasteful of course. No showing the goods."
Bailey rolled his eyes and let out a breathy chuckle. "Such a gentleman." He thought about it for another minute before nodding. "I guess... Pictures might be nice to have. At the very least, I know pictures are something you've found valuable throughout the whole pregnancy. It'd be a shame to not have photos all the way to the end."
"Thank you," Sid said, kissing him warmly. He grabbed the camera and out it around his neck. He helped Bailey back onto the bed, trying to help him find a somewhat comfortable position.

Before they could, another contraction began, making Bailey grab his belly and moan, his face scrunching up in a grimace. Sid lifted the camera and snapped a few shots before moving closer and rubbing Bailey's shoulders.

"That's it. Just breathe and concentrate on keeping as relaxed as possible. Everything is going so well."
Bailey was sure that when they looked back at these pictures, Sid would be the only one who enjoyed them. It all came down to love, truly. Especially since Sid chose to snap a shot when Bailey made his ugliest face. "Hooo... Hooo... Hoooooooh..." He felt the muscles in his belly tighten beneath his hands. He also felt Harper squirm impatiently, pushing bumps out against his skin. "I know, sweetheart. Me too," he said to her while breathing heavily.

Grabbing for his phone, Bailey switched the music over to a soundtrack full of rain and thunderstorms. He glanced at the clock in the corner of the screen. 4:16 PM. People would start coming back to the train around 7:00 and the train would pull out of the station at 8:30 sharp. "Ow!" Bailey rolled onto his side, his laboring belly facing his husband, and hugged a pillow up against his chest.
Sid grabbed the tennis ball and started to roll it against the small of Bailey's back, pressing firmly as Bailey curled next to him, his belly pressed against Sid's thigh. They should probably check Bailey's progress and Sid gently tugged Bailey's leg up.

"I want to check you again, okay?" When Bailey nodded, Sid stopped rubbing his back and pulled on a glove. He lubed up two fingers, pressing them in with little resistance. He widened his eyes when he touched something solid right behind Bailey's cervix.

"I think I can feel her head! She's in position."
Bailey felt a rush at the news, but then another contraction came on the tails of the last one. "Wh-What do I do? Do I p-push yet?" He rolled onto his back and started gathering all the available pillows up behind himself. "Ohhh shit... It's really starting to h-huuuurt!" Harper kicked again, her feet bumping out against his underbelly. "Oh god... Oh god..."
"Not yet," Sid said quickly, moving to help Bailey prop himself up. "You're not dilated all the way yet. Since she is in position it'll help you open faster."

Bailey looked so upset at that, his face falling when Sid said it wasn't time to push. Sid grabbed his hands, squeezing them gently. "I know how hard this is, Bailey. I know you want it to be done. And it will be but she's not ready. Your body isn't ready yet."
"But I-I'm tired," Bailey said, whining for the first time since his water broke. "Sid, it hurts and I'm tired. I haven't gotten a break or anything." Another contraction came. There was barely a two minute pause between them now. Even worse, they were lasting much longer. Bailey counted in his head while letting out a loud groan. Ninety seconds. Dear lord, ninety seconds. He knew his face was red. Fresh sweat dripped down his neck, back and thighs. "I'd kill for a nap..."
Sid wiped Bailey's face and down his neck. "I wish you could, babe. I really wish I could just pause everything so you could rest. You are so brave, so strong. I am so proud of you."

Sid gathered him as close as he could, trying to comfort him as best he could. "I love you so much."
"I l-love you, too."

Hours passed and Bailey heard people coming back to the train. They all had dinner at a local restaurant somewhere and finished up their shopping. The timing was not ideal. He was only going to get louder as the labor progressed. Bailey panted heavily. His limbs shook slightly. Something didn't feel quite right, and then he realized... "I'm going to throw up! H-Hun, I'm g-gonna...!"
Sid moved quickly, getting Bailey to the side of the bed and grabbing the trash can so he could throw up. He could hear the other passengers and he really hoped that no one would realize that Bailey was in labor. He rubbed Bailey's back as he threw up, praying the contractions would hold off until Bailey finished throwing up.

He didn't get his wish though as Bailey cried out and threw up again, his belly contracting. "Okay, you're okay. Just let it go. You'll get through this one."
Good god, he'd never been in so much pain before. Nobody told him the contraction would hurt so much that he'd get nauseous. "I take --uurhg-- I take b-back everything I said about not w-wanting to be pregnant anymore. Sh-She can stay in there as l-long as she wants." When Bailey finished throwing up, he waited patiently as Sid wiped his mouth and chin clean for him.

"Hun, check me again. I have to be close. I just... I have to be close, please."
Sid put on another pair of gloves and lubed up his fingers. He pressed his fingers in immediately, knowing he only had a minute or so before Bailey had another contraction. He bit his lip, trying to feel if Bailey was dilated enough.

"I can't tell, babe. You might be and her head is right there. I can feel her head. Try giving a little push."
Bailey got himself on the bed with all the pillows again. He hoped and hoped and hoped that this was it. Sid withdrew his fingers just in time. Another contraction hit him and Bailey cried out, bearing down. There was so much pressure. It didn't feel right at all. "Damn it!" he gasped, letting his head fall back. "I don't think I c-can..."
"Then you're not ready," Sid said softly. He brushed Bailey's hair back from his forehead, looking in his husband's red rimmed eyes. "Your body will know when it is time to push."

Sid rubbed his belly in what he hoped was a soothing manner. He wasn't sure if anything could help right now beyond getting the baby out.

"Do you want to try standing again? Or maybe squatting? Gravity might help."
"N-No," Bailey whimpered. "I j-just wanna be done." He felt his cheeks tighten and tears build up in his eyes. Bailey gasped a few times before the tears fell down his cheeks and he was crying. "It's so hard, honey. Everything hurts. My body hurts so much. Aauhn!" Yet another contraction seized his body. Bailey started squeezing the stress ball again.

He leaned his head on Sid's chest. Bailey then tried focusing on that large, strong hand rubbing across his aching belly. He would start drifting off, almost snoozing, but then a contraction would make him arch and writhe all over again.
Sid held him close, trying not to cry himself. He just wanted this to be done with as well. It was killing him to see Bailey in so much pain. He kept rubbing his belly and murmured words of comfort and support.

The sound of the train whistle was startling and a few minutes later, the familiar jerk of the train pulling away from the station made Bailey whimper. Bailey's grip on Sid's chest tightened and Sid heard him grunt, pulling a leg up and then bearing down.

"Babe? Are you pushing?"
The train pulled out of the station and that was it. There was no turning back. Even if Bailey changed his mind about wanting a hospital, there was nothing to do about it now. Harper would be born on this train no matter what.

On the next contraction, Bailey had the overwhelming urge to push. Every muscle in his body screamed for him to push. So he did. "Sh-She needs to come out," he answered with a shaky nod. He relaxed, breathing, but it came up quick again. The contractions were one right on top of the other. Bailey exhaled, puffing his cheeks out. "Hoo... Hoo... Hoooh... Hoooaaauhn!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,730 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,841 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,189 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,963 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,276 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,265 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,095 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,197 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8