Rp with SeanWoods221 (CLOSED)
Allion walked into his new dorm at the college and unpacked his things before heading out to get a look of the place. He wasn't the most sociable person in the world and preferred to be alone.
Sean walked out of his room for a walk. He saw Allion and wanted to say hi.
Allion noticed the male and almost did a double take, there was no way that such a gorgeous looking guy existed. The dark haired male walked over and looked at him. "Hi..." He said to the male.
"Hi. I'm Sean. What's yours." Sean asked.
"My name is Allion, I just got here today. I wanted to check this place out before any of my classes started." He said calmly while looking at Sean all over.
"Same here." Sean saw that Allion was checking him out. "Like what you see?"
He nodded his head. "Yeah, I do...it's hard to find such beautiful looking people nowadays. Perhaps you could show me around?" He smiled and blushed slightly.
"Sure." Sean showed Allion around.
Allion kept note of where the classes and such were located. He also kept a close eye of Sean's ass when he wasn't looking. "This place seems pretty nice. It's easy to get around and very clean."
"Yes, it is." Sean replied. Allion kept watching Sean's bubble butt sway in front of him.
"Although I do have one question, do you realize how tight my pants are getting from your ass?" There was no joke in his eyes or voice. While Allion was more quiet , once interested he easily shifted to a more possessive, dominant side.
"I just like to wear tight jeans to show off my huge bubble butt." Sean smiled perversely.
"Well let's just say if I had on my tight, leather pants...they'd be ripping right about now. So if you could help me out that'd be great." (Can they share the same dorm room?)
Sean grabbed Allion's ass. "Sure thing." (Yes)
"Oh good then let's just go to my room." He smirked, grabbing Sean's hand and leading him inside before locking the door. Allion already had his things put away so his bed was clear.
Sean didn't just have a huge bubble butt, but he also has a huge cock and massive testicles.
Allion pulled Sean onto his bed and started to kiss him, half rough, half sweet. The raven-haired male was rather well endowed himself and loved to tease.
Sean started to pull off Allion's leather pants.
Sean was in for a surprise since Allion hardly ever wore any undergarments beneath his pants. Once the zipper was pulled down his cock sprang forward at 6in. "Fully erect I'm 8 inches, can you handle that?" He teased him.
"I can handle it. Take my jeans off." Sean moaned.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,227 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,039 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,276 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,205 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8