Student X Professor (Closed with Dots)
"Thank you," Yosuke moaned and then kissed Sam on the cheek.
"Haha i love you student but you should sleep now good night my love" Sam kissed Yosuke's forehead
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Good night" Yosuke eventually drifted off into slumber.
at the morning
Sam wake up an saw Yosuke still slept beside him.he went to the kitchen and cook breakfast for Yosuke after that he bring Breakfast to his room for Yosuke. "Good morning my sweetheart" he kissed Yosuke's forehead and put the breakfast on the bed.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Yosuke woke up and smiled. "Good morning!" He said as he eyed the food.
"You should eat it student. it's for you want me to feed you?" Sam asked and gentle smiled to Yosuke
PM me If you want to RP. 
Yosue blushed. "Sure, you can feed me." He answered.

(Do yowant to skip to a later part where Yosuke discovers he's pregnant?)
(yes it's good)
"Good boy student" Sam pulled the food in Yosuke's mouth
PM me If you want to RP. 
About a month later, Yosuke had taken a pregnancy test after noticing his belly had been swelling since their first sexual encounter. He was pregnant, with 17 babies.
Sam lets Yosuke to live in his home because he got pregnant with a lot of baby but he still must go to study now. "Hey student wake up you're late now" Sam said from the kitchen

(How long you got pregnant now?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Month and a half)

Yosuke got up amd put on a heavy sweatshirt. For now he was hiding his baby bump so other students would not see until it was too big to keep hidden anymore. Even though he was only a month and two weeks pregnant, the amount of babies made him look about 3 months.
Sam walt into the bedroom because Yosuke didn't came out and he saw Yosuke sat on the bed with big belly now "Hey go to shower studebt you'll late if you not hurry" Sam leaned to kiss and rub Yosuke belly
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,740 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,528 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,194 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,885 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,356 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,237 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,345 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,345 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,112 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,278 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8