Spell Book (Closed with ladyealair)
Name: Sean Woodard (Add last name if you want)
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned

Sean is a college student getting ready for college with his best friend.
Ana Collins
Black hair green eyes tanned complexion rose cheeks
Petite frame but muscular

Ana is readying for college with her best friend Sean and has a penchant for finding magical items and attempting to combine them with science.
If you've got a plot you've never had a chance to explore, I'm your girl...or whatever you need me to be.
"Wanna come with me to the library to get some books?" Sean asked Ana.
"Totally!" Ana bounded down the stairs to catch up with her friend nearly tripping as she adjusted her knee hi socks.
If you've got a plot you've never had a chance to explore, I'm your girl...or whatever you need me to be.
They went to the library and started getting some books. Sean found an interesting book. "Ana. Come over here." Sean called as he looked through the book.
Ana bounded around the corner to Sean. She perched on the edge of the table and stared at the book. "What's that?" She inquired, intrigued by the strange symbols.
Sean opened up the book. "I think it's a spell book." Sean replied.
Ana looked the book over and blinked. "Yeah...it totally is..." She muttered trying to fully translate what she was looking at. "I'm just not sure what KIND of spell book."
Sean closed the book. "I'm gonna check this book out."
"Sounds like fun." There was a glimmer of something troublesome in her eyes as if she had some sort of scheme. She gathered her things and followed her friend to the front.
Once in their dorm room, Sean opened the book back up.
Ana peered at the book curiously and looked back to Sean. "So what are you going to do with it?"
"Not sure." Sean replied as he looked through the book.
Ana flopped onto the nearby bed and stared at the ceiling. "Well read a bit out loud and let's figure it out."
"Hmm. I found a pregnancy spell." Sean said.
Ana sat up bolt straight. "For real?" Her hands were almost shaking with anticipation as she tried to read over Sean's shoulder. "Do you think it's legit?"
"If it is, try it on me." Sean said.
Ana grinned trying to hide her delight at the idea of Sean pregnant and took the book. "Frigg Por Kinder man" she read eyeing Sean with suspicion. "Anything?"
"Nothing." Sean replied. "Try again, Ana."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,229 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,043 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,278 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,205 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8