Closed The College Test Subjects.... (CLOSED)
Drew kissed Sean on the cheek.
Sean smiled.

(Let's skip to where Professor Gey checks on them again)
(Alright, What do you think should happen?)
(He makes them grow even bigger.)
(Did I ever tell you that you were a genious? Because you ARE!)

The professor walked up to the glass, near the intercom button. He pressed it and said, "Aw, are my little heffer mommy and daddy getting along. Tch, how sweet. Well get ready for more to love." He let the button go. He walked over to a leaver that released a purplish colored gas into the room. Both Drew and Sean fell asleep. When they woke again they were in the white room in the contraptions. They had the I.V.'s back in they're arms. The professor walked in again. "Ah you're awake! Good. You'll be able to feel the growth. Sean, I decided to make you a mommy too. That way you way you wont feel left out." with that they each started to feel funny.
Sean moaned as he started to grow bigger.
Drew made a groaned "Something just thumped me."
"I think it's the babies." Sean moaned.
Drew didn't want to admit it, it felt good. He belly expanded larger and larger. He touched it, makeing a moan.

The professor laughed. "You'll be like that only for a week then they'll come. You two are going to be my little breeders. So enjoy it while it lasts."
Sean moaned as his udder grew bigger.
Drew felt his butt get bigger.
Soon, they stopped growing.
Drew felt huge. He could feel kicks and thumps all over hhis belly.

The professer patted Sean's large belly. "Feeling not so left out now? Hmmm?"
"Why are you doing this?" Sean moaned.
"Because I want too. I've dreamt that I could do this since I can remember! And now you are both making it possible! And to thank you, I decided to give you both the children you could never have. In a way you both should be thanking me!" he smirked. He rubbed Sean's huge rounded tummy. He then pulled a tube out and stuck it down Sean's throat. He did the same to Drew. It was a feeding machine. He feed them until they were about to throw up. He put them back into they're stable and left.
"I can't believe he's doing this to us." Sean moaned.
Drew sighed rubbing his giant belly. "Believe it. We're pregnant and we gotta get outta here. No telling what he's going to do to us next, and to them."
"You're right." Sean said.
"How are we going to get out of here?" drew pondered to himself.
Sean saw the door to their stable. "We can try that."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,051 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,279 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,208 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8