Closed Talking Body || [NSFW] [Closed with SeanWoods221]
Hayden had to do a double take, but then he laughed out loud, momentarily forgetting about his own nausea. "Sean, you gotta stop with the sweets, man. You're getting a belly," he teased, poking lightly at the other man's bloated stomach.
[Image: UXpL7lx.png]

By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"

Sean looked at Hayden's bloated belly. "You need to lay off the beer."
Glancing down at his own belly, he could see that it was indeed slightly bloated as well. "Guilty as charged," he agreed. "I'll work it off in the gym."

They got dressed, but their shirts barely cover their bellies.
Hayden swore under his breath as he tugged at his suddenly tight shirt. "What the hell...how am I supposed to get back like this? I look ridiculous."

"You look beautiful either way." Sean said.
Hayden chuckled, moving forward to capture Sean's lips in a kiss. "You're such a sap," he teased. "You're lucky you're adorable."

Sean smiled as the went to their classes.
Hayden took the opportunity to grab a baggy sweater out of his room in an attempt to cover up his 'beer belly' before class.

During their classes, their bellies were getting bigger.
Feeling the baggy sweatshirt getting continuously tighter throughout the day was worrying Hayden slightly. Maybe there had been something in the drink? He managed to sneak out a text to Sean who was in a different class.
r u ok?

feeling swollen, u?

Sean's belly was growing out of control.
ya. think im gonna ditch the rest of my classes... stay in my room. u comin?
It wasn't long until this class was over, and the couple of other classes he had after this could definitely wait. Something was wrong, and it was obviously not just him but Sean too.

See ya there

Sean went to Hayden's room.
As soon as Hayden got to his room he stripped himself free of both his sweatshirt and shirt, both of which had grown uncomfortably tight.

Sean walked in and also stripped.
Hayden turned and immediately looked at Sean when he walked in. "What the hell is going on?! I can't go around like....this!"

"I don't know." Soon, they felt a tingling feeling in their genitals and their chests.
Hardly able to tolerate his own weight and the sudden pressure he was feeling practically everywhere, Hayden sat himself down on his bed with a sigh, rubbing at his chest irritably.

Sean sat in a chair, rubbing his cock.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,152 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,830 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,925 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,251 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,243 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,177 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8