Home Alone (Closed with blacksheep)
Name: Sean
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned

Sean was at home with his sister.
Name: Hailey
Height/build: 5'2'', average build
Hair/eyes/complexion: Long straight brown hair usually done up in a bun, brown eyes, tan

Hailey sat on the couch playing video games. It was winter break, and Sean and Hailey's parents were away on a trip, leaving them home alone for a couple weeks. "Sean!" Hailey yelled down the hallway to her brother. "I'm going to make some food, do you want anything?"
"Whatever you're making, Hailey." Sean called back.
"Kay!" Hailey went to the kitchen and popped some pizza rolls in the oven. As she waited for them to cook, she went back to her brother's room and leaned in the doorway. "How're you feeling?" she asked, gesturing to his very pregnant form.
"Bloated, but OK." Sean replied as he watched DBZ.
"That's good to hear." Hailey sat and watched tv with Sean until she heard the oven timer go off. She returned with two plates of pizza rolls and handed one to her brother. "Here you go," she said, before settling down next to him.
"Thanks, Hailey." Sea said as he started eating his pizza rolls.
"No problem. Any plans for the rest of the day?"
"Not really." Sean replied as he finished his pizza rolls.
"Alright," Hailey said, finishing her meal as well and taking both their plates. "I'm going to head to my room, let me know if you need anything, okay?"
"OK." Sean replied as he continued to watch DBZ.
Hailey browsed the internet in her room as it began to snow outside.
Sean looked out his window. "Hope there won't be a blizzard tonight."
Hailey watched as the snow piled up outside. She went to go check on her older brother. "Do you see this? It's gotta be like two feet high out there now."
"Yeah, I see it." Sean replied. "Just hope it doesn't get to high."
"Eh, I wouldn't hope too much. It's not showing any signs of stopping, and you know the snow plows never make their way out here."
"Yeah, but you know what I mean." Sean pointed at his huge pregnant belly.
"Yeah, I know..." Hailey bit her lip nervously. "Your due date's still what... two, three weeks away? I'm sure we'll be fine."
"You're right." Sean said. "Wanna give me a nice belly rub for your big brother?"
Hailey scrunched up her face. "Fine, but only because you look so pathetic lying there," she teased. She sat down next to her brother and pulled up his shirt, exposing his huge, stretch mark covered belly. "Damn, it looks so much bigger than it did just last week."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,507 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,170 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,221 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,025 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,284 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,273 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8