The Cam Couple [extremely nsfw, closed]
Adrien's back arched off of the couch, the touches to their sensitive prostate almost too much to handle all at once. "Ahhh -- mnn, no, I want to -- I want your cock."
"This cock?" Bren grasped their cock with their free hand, rubbing it teasingly over the folds of Adrien's pussy. "This isn't where it goes."

They moved their cock down to Adrien's ass, pulling out their fingers and pressing their cock inside with one quick push. They groaned lowly, shuddering at the feeling of Adrien's ass tight around their cock.
Adrien was just about done with the teasing, as good as everything felt, but before they could say anything, Bren's cock was deep inside of them. "That's it -- ah, that's good!" They wriggled their hips a bit, trying to force Bren in deeper with just the motion of their hips.
Bren was grateful for Adrien's flexibility as they bent over to kiss them, forcing their knees up further. They kissed as Bren snapped their hips, fucking Adrien in a smooth, quick rhythm. Bren was close already from eating Adrien out and teasing them. It was all a tease for Bren too.

"Touch yourself," Bren gasped. They managed to worm a hand between their bodies, rubbing Adrien's clit.
Adrien complied with Bren's request, sliding a hand between their thighs and curling it around their cock. Carefully, they timed it with Bren's thrusts, sliding their hand up and down their shaft. The pleasure was incredible.

"Do you like it when I touch myself?" They asked between strokes.
"You know I do," Bren gasped, clutching at Adrien's hip with their free hand. "I'm so close, babe."

Bren slid two fingers into Adrien's pussy as their rhythm started to falter as their orgasm began to rise. They watched Adrien's hand on their cock, stroking quickly. They loved to see them jerk off, loved to see the pleasure Adrien gave them self.

"Oh fuck, babe. You feel so good. So good."
Adrien groaned, their own movements getting uncoordinated as they got closer to release, themselves. Their hand moved faster on their cock, trying to keep in line with Bren's unsteady rhythm. Spreading their legs a bit further, Adrien groaned, pussy and cock both throbbing for release.

"You gonna come in me?" They gasped. "Tell me you are."
"I am. Fuck," Bren thrusted in deeply, burying themselves deep in Adrien's ass, hips twitching as they came. Their fingers stopped moving in Adrien's pussy until they started to relax. They pulled out quickly and dropped back to their knees, suck Adrien's cock into their mouth without any teasing, taking them deep and sucking hard.
Adrien felt their come coat the walls of their ass, moaning as they felt it deep in their core. Fuck, they were so close, but they didn't expect it when Bren dropped to their knees and started to suck them.

"Fuck -- fuck, that's it!" They moaned, coming into Bren's mouth before they could stop themselves.
Bren sat back, licking their lips and breathing heavily. Adrien looked completely wrecked which Bren took as a compliment. Their own legs felt like rubber as they pulled themselves into the couch, tugging Adrien into their arms to cuddle and enjoy the afterglow of their orgasms.

"I think that was good practice," Bren said after they both had relaxed. "So what is your plan for this?"
For a moment, Adrien couldn't even think, or speak; their mind was totally overwhelmed with the aftershocks of pleasure, leaning bonelessly into Bren's arms. Then, when they could finally form a coherent sentence, they replied.

"Well, we're obviously gonna get a ton of people coming just to watch us have sex," they said. "But it won't be long 'till we get pregnant, y'know? Pregnant sex is great and all, but according to Gerald, what people really want is to see people like us give birth on camera."
Bren nuzzled Adrien's neck gently. "Both of us are going to get pregnant? Is that a good idea?"

Bren wanted babies, they really did. And Adrien was the only person they had ever thought about having babies with but it was a risk. People like them had a tendency to have multiples and Bren wasn't sure they could handle a whole bunch of newborns at the same time.
"Maybe," Adrien replied, lifting a hand to trace it along the side of Bren's stomach. "Maybe at the same time, or we can spread it out, y'know? Plus, it's kinda what we have to do." They couldn't go much longer without having kids without backlash in their social lives, and societal standings dropping even more. "Unless, y'know, you don't wanna be pregnant."
"I do," Bren said immediately wanting to nip that in the bud right away. "I want children with you. I'm just worried about taking care of a bunch of newborns. Chances are we both would have multiples."
"Yeah, it could be a problem," Adrien mused, putting a finger to their lips. "But, hey, Mom and Dad have been urging us to have kids for like, ever. I'm sure they'd jump at the chance to babysit every now and again, right?"
Bren nodded at that. Their parents had been begging them for children and they both were past the age of when they should have started.

"Okay. Let's do this."
-skip-

The next night, everything was set up in their bedroom. Gerald had given Adrien a bunch of extra cameras, instructing them on exactly where they needed to place them and how to plug them into the computer to get the best angles. Adrien wanted to make a lot of money with this, especially if they were gonna have kids later, so they listened carefully. The cameras were all placed so that they would get every inch of their bodies, but they were out of the way enough so that Adrien and Bren didn't have to worry about accidentally crushing them while they were getting it on. Surprisingly, Adrien didn't feel the least bit weird about having all of these cameras looking at them.

Their cameras were connected to a feed, which was currently set up along with a live chat. After Adrien had announced that they were going to be putting on their first performance, more people had come to the chatroom, somewhere around twenty-five people, who were all paying at $5.00 per minute; a good starting price, according to Gerald. Adrien had no doubt the prices would skyrocket once they saw just how awesome they and their partner were in bed.

"You ready, love?"
Adrien called out to their partner. They were already stretched out on the bed, wearing a thin pink nightgown with a garterbelt and stockings. Underneath it were white laced panties, which Adrien was sure would make both Bren and the viewers go wild once the time came.
Bren looked at themselves in the mirror, smoothing a hand down their side and exhaling slowly. They were more nervous then they wanted to let on. They were wearing a white lace nightie that popped against their dark skin.

Bren walked into the bedroom, looking at the picture Adrien made spread out on the bed on a pink nightie. They licked their lips, already thinking about all the things they were going to do to Adrien.

"Are you ready?"
Adrien's eyes scanned Bren's body, liking what they saw. Rolling over onto their back again, with legs splayed out slightly in a seductive manner, they smiled wryly.

"Well, then, don't be shy. Come on over here, baby, and show me what you've got."
They were just aching to see what Bren had put on underneath that nightgown, knowing that whatever it was, it'd be good.
Bren climbed onto the bed, running their hands up Adrien's legs. They leaned over them, pressing soft kisses to Adrien's collarbone before moving up to kiss them hungrily.

"Hey, babe. You got a little present for me," Bren slid their hand down to cup Adrien's cock. "Not so little, I see."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,170 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,225 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,028 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,285 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,274 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8