The Cam Couple [extremely nsfw, closed]
Adrien let out a sound that sounded like it was close to a purr, spreading their legs a bit for Bren as they touched their cock. "You know I'm not." Then, their own hand ran down Bren's side, fingers going between their legs and tightening experimentally over the bulge they found there.

"And neither or you -- been excited for a while, huh?"
Bren moaned at the touch to their cock. They leaned over to kiss Adrien again, nipping at their lips. They kissed and rocked against each other, making lots of noises for the people watching.

Bren looked up at Adrien and tugged off their nightie, moaning at the sight of their panties stretched over their hard cock. They dropped their hand to stroke Adrien's cock through the lace.

"Look at that pretty package you've got for me," Bren licked their lips. "I bet you'd like me to suck you while you're still wearing them."
Adrien couldn't help but squirm under their partner's hand, cock stretching the fabric of their panties even more as they did.

"You know me so well,
" they replied, spreading their legs a bit more to allow for Bren's head to go between them.
Bren leaned down and licked at the panties, tracing the shape of Adrien's cock and down to their wet pussy. They kept going until Adrien was moaning and practically humping Bren's face. Only then did Bren pull the panties down, Adrien's hard cock slapping up against their belly. Bren pushed Adrien's leg up, showing off their wet pussy for the camera.

"Adrien loves getting sucked," said Bren, looking at one of the cameras. "They would let me spend my whole day down here if we had the time."
They were practically yowling now with pleasure, making sure to over-do the vocalizations a bit for their "entourage." Adrien spread their legs a bit when Bren revealed them to the cameras, so that the people could get a better look.

"You bet," they said, in a breathy moan. "You wanna show them how you do it?"
Bren didn't answer in words, just sucked Adrien's cock into their mouth, keeping one of Adrien's legs pushed up over their shoulder. They moaned around Adrien's cock, playing with Adrien's pussy at the same time. Adrien's fingers gripped their hair, guiding their movements.

Bren listened to the filth poring from Adrien's mouth, urging them on, making it good for the cameras.
Almost fully engulfed in pleasure, Adrien moaned, their pussy spasming tight around Bren's fingers as they were played with. It was almost too much to bear, all of the touching and teasing, but they were so close to release.

"Bren," they moaned, tugging at their hair. "I'm so close, I'm gonna come!"
Bren pulled back, breathing heavily. They gently stroked their fingers over Adrien's swollen pussy, pulling them back from the edge. They pressed a gentle kiss to the jut of Adrien's hip before rising up to press their lips together.

"I want you to come on my cock," Bren said easily. "And then I want you to fuck me so no touching your dick. You have to hold onto that orgasm for my pussy."
"Mmm," Adrien purred, running one hand down Bren's well-muscled shoulder. "You want me to fill you up with my babies, don't you?" Their voice came out in a silky purr. In their periphery, they could see the chatroom going wild. Good, good; everything was going just as planned.

"I want you to come all in me too. Let's do it together~"
Bren pulled off their nightie, revealing a white thong that was barely containing their cock. They dropped their hand, stroking over the satin covered bulge. They were practically dripping, so aroused from going down on Adrien, from bringing them so close and making them hold off.

"I am so wet for you," Bren murmured. "I want your cock in me but first I want to make you come on my cock, pump you full of my babies before you fill me up with your babies."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,051 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,279 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,208 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8