Prized Human Cow Boy (Closed with VicaLovey)
A college boy gets turned into a prized human version of a cow for shows. This contains rapid belly growth, breast expansion, genital expansion, huge udder growth, and butt expansion.
Name: Sean Woodard (Add last name if you want)
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned

Sean was getting ready to start his first year of college. Little did he know that his life was going to change forever.
Name: Vica
Height/build: 5'10" curvy with hour glass figure.
Hair/eyes/complexion: Strawberry blonde short hair, blue eyes, pale white skin.

Vica was a junior at the same college as Sean. She had been watching him and had come to the conclusion she had to have him, she had to have him as her little heffer. Vica belonged to a very special organization that could turn a human into cow hybrids. They had competitions and whose ever was best won grand prizes and breeding rights. She knew he would be the perfect guy for her competition.
As Sean was walking to class, he saw Vica and wanted to say hi.
Vica saw him approaching her. She smiled. "Hello, my name is Vica. What's your name?"
Sean smiled back. "My name is Sean." he replied. "Nice to meet you, Vica."
Vica tilted her head and smiled. "It's nice to meet you too."
Sean was about to walk to class, when Vica sprayed him with something and he passed out.
(hah hah hah! Great! Lmao.)
Vica slung him over her shoulder. "Jeez Sean you must be tired!" no one paid mind to her carrying him out to her car. She got to her house and carried him in. Her dad was sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper. "Oh man." he shook his head and went back to reading. She took Sean to her basment and started to work on him. She wanted to make him perfect!
Sean woke up groggy. "What happened?"
Vica laughed and smiled. "You're so cute when you wake up!" she kissed his forhead. "No worries I'm almost finished."
"Vica? What are you doing?" Sean asked.
"Sean isn't it obvious! I'm making you better! And now I'm ready for the finishing touches." She patted his chest. He was laid out naked on a gurney, strapped down. She pressed a button and he started to change. "You're going to love this, I know I am."
Sean moan as his belly, chest, butt, and genitals grew. Halfway through the transformation, Sean's balls morphed into an udder and grew an extra pair of breasts.
"Ah! See perfect! I knew it, I knew it!" she touched his belly and let it slide to his new ball utters. She took some notes and then examined him further.
Soon, Sean's transformation was complete. "Why did you do this. Vica?"

(Can we have Vica put a cowbell on Sean?)
(and a bull ring in his nose?)

"All in due time my little heffer!" Vica carted him into another room with hay and other stable things. "Now be a good boy and don't buck." she rubbed his belly a little as she told him. She released his restraints and got him to the ground. "Oh! And alittle bit of fun for me. She pulled out a silk red ribbon with a large cowbell and tied it around hisneck.
(No)

Vica left the stable. Sean couldn't believe what had happened. Vica has turned him into a cow hybrid.
(that's okay.)

Vica went up to her dad. "Dad! It was a success! A real success! I just wanted to let you know." Vica went back down. Her dad turned back to his paper. "Kids today...."
Sean was rubbing his belly, when Vica came back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,227 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,033 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,275 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8