Cheating Rivals (closed with SeanWoods221)
Sean's groan made Luke thankful that sitting had helped his gut, but it still made him regret eating all the cookies the night before. When it refused to go away and Sean's noise was making it worse he found his biggest shirt. When on him it only barely covered the bloated belly, he almost thought it was a little worse. A pair of sweatpants made it uncomfortable but he had to wear something to class.
As Sean was working in class, his belly started to swell bigger.
Luke was twenty minutes into a 2 hour test when his gut summersaulted again and started dancing. The Tums had warn off and he rubbed it to ease it only to find an inch of skin exposed. Thankfully he was at the back of the room and just had to drag it out until everyone else was gone. He just hoped whatever was bloating him, something he was starting to doubt, would stop now and he would find Sean afterwards.
When Sean was done with his class, he found Luke.
Luke was desperately trying to pull the shirt down and having to hold it stretched partially covering the exposed skin. He had stopped in a bathroom and was worried about how he was actually starting to look pregnant. Sean had found him in a quiet corner of a restaurant snacking on some fries, the rest of meal already in him, "What was in those cookies, we're swelling and sick and starving. Or I'm starving." The panic could be heard in his voice.
"I have no idea." Sean replied as he started eating the food he has ordered.
"How can the cookies still be bloating us." Luke was thankful that the nausea had subsided and he would probably be able to keep this down, so far he had. But it meant he was starving from throwing up everything before it.
"You got me." Sean replied.
"I was hoping you had some idea, maybe you know what we should do." Luke said.
"I'm sorry, Luke, but I have no ideas." Sean said.
Luke shoved handful of fries but it only made him feel bigger, "I always complain in movies and shows when people don't go to doctors, but I'm too scared about what they will do to us. And…and I swear I am starting to feel…movement in there. Just a little but still."
"Me too." Sean said as he rubbed his belly.
They just sat there eating their worries in silence until Luke asked, how are we going to hide this at practice later? My biggest shirt is showing skin."
"Luke, I... I just don't know, OK?" Sean said almost whining.
"Neither do I…" Luke got up and threw away the trash from his meal and returned to the table, "I need to get some air." his voice was confused with a tinge of worry. He grabbed his stuff and started out.
Sean threw his trash away and went back to his dorm room.
Luke went to the quiet part of campus and just walked. There was no one around to see his belly showing, surprisingly quickly for a soccer player he got tired and sat on a bench. His mind wandered but never far from his growth, he was starting to fear the impossible as it seemed to match roughly.
Sean sat on his bed. "How am I supposed to play soccer with this." Sean said as he rubbed his belly.
Luke realized the time and raced to the bookstore to buy an oversized shirt, getting up reminded him of the new, heavier weight he carried. Slipping on the larger shirt, he just barely made it to class and sat down. The oversized shirt was disturbingly tight. Even worse was soccer practice afterwards. As the professor started, he wondered how Sean was doing.
(Sorry for the wait. I was busy:( )

Sean was fairing no better than Luke. His shirt kept getting tighter as his belly grew bigger.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,227 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,038 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,275 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8