Strange Happenings (Closed with Yuko-Okami)
Name: Sean Woodard (Add last name if you want)
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a bit feminine
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned

Sean is a college student getting ready for college with his best friend.
Name: Kyle Ventri
Height/Build: 5'4" slim and a bit feminine
hair/eyes/skin: Black medium hair, blue eyes, pale skin.

Kyle is a new collage student who has a genetic condition that caused him to be born able to reproduce as though he were female. He is rather pretty for a boy and enjoys art. He arrived at the collage and headed to his new dorm room, setting his bag down on his bed. He took out his sketchbook and sat down to draw and wait for his roommate to arrive.
Sean entered in the dorm room. "Hi. I'm Sean and I'm your roommate."
Kyle looked up from his sketching, his blue eyes bright as he looked at Sean. "Hello. I'm Kyle. It's nice to meet you Sean." He said in a soft voice as he stood up, holding out a hand towards the other man. He blushed slightly, looking down as his pale cheeks reddened softly. "What's your major?" He asked and looked back up at Sean shyly.
Sean shook Kyle's hand. "Electronics. What's your major?" Sean asked.
Kyle smiled as he looked at his art supplies. "I'm an art major. Electronics, impressive. I bet you can do cool stuff with your computer huh?" He asked as he tried to neaten up his supplies, putting the pencils away and stacking his sketchbooks in a pile.
"Yes. I was planning making a video game." Sean replied as he started to unpack.
Kyle went to work on unpacking his art supplies. He had lots of pencils and paint brushes and books. He smiled as he put things away, arranging them on his desk. "That's cool. If you need help making art designs for it I'd be happy to help." He said as he put a box of paint tubes in his deskr
"Thanks." Sean said as he finished packing.
Kyle nods as he finishes and puts his bag away. "No problem." He yawns, laying down on his bed. "It's kinda hot in here isn't it?"
"It's Sean replied as he took his shirt off.
Kyle stood up, taking off his shirt and pants, just wearing his boxers as he lay on his bed, yawning again.
"You look pretty cute." Sean said as he took his jeans off.
Kyle blushed, looking at Sean shyly. "Thanks. You're very good looking too. I'd love to draw you sometime, your body is beautifully proportioned and toned in a way that looks like you were pulled out of a page on a book. That didn't sound right... I meant..." Kyle blushed, hiding his face.
"I wouldn't mind if you drew a picture of me." Sean smiled.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,227 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,037 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,275 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8