The Abandoned (closed)
In the distant future, monstrous creatures emerge from deep underground, killing and infecting everyone in sight. To stop the spread of disease and the extinction of mankind, man built massive towers that reached far into the sky, reinforcing the towers with armour and weaponry to keep the monsters at bay. Mankind also created a program where makes can become pregnant to keep the population up.

Name: Kage
Description: grey hair, ice blue eyes, muscular body, tall, pale skin, handsome

Kage was a soldier, trying to kill as many of the monsters known as the Harbingers. He protected his tower in the ruins of Toronto, Canada, braving the now harsh and cold landscape. After the Harbingers came into the world, humans abandoned the cities to enter the towers, causing nature to take over. Now, most North America has become a tundra, with many other continents facing other similar outcomes.

Kage left the decontamination bay and went to put his gear away. He was informed a few days prior that he would receive a breeder for repopulation. He awaited patiently for the date the tower set up so both Kage and the breeder could learn more about each other.
Jasper patiently in the lounge for his newly assigned soldier. He held a glossy photo in his hands of a rugged, handsome looking man with short grey hair and sharp blue eyes. There was information on the back of the photo such as the soldier's name, age, height, weight, relevant medical history, and army rank. Normally, the bios also included a soldier's performance history in the breeding program, but it appeared this was Kage's first time. Jasper, on the other hand, entered the program when he was only sixteen years old. He was twenty years old now and had one of the best track records in the Toronto Tower. He consistently delivered broods between five and six babies each time. The medical officers hoped that with the right pairing, he could deliver even more.

Long blond hair kept in a loose ponytail over one shoulder was the first thing anyone ever noticed about Jasper. The second feature people noticed was his striking pair of peacock blue eyes. He had pale skin, narrow shoulders with a few pale freckles, a trim waist, and curvy hips. Jasper dressed casually today in a pair of ripped blue jeans and a white t-shirt with a yellow racing stripe down the left side. Soldiers, breeders, and tower staff wandered in and out of the lounge. It was the one place for socializing in the tower with couches, tables, board games, video games, large televisions, and other forms of entertainment. Finally, Jasper saw a soldier walk in whose face matched the photo. The boy stood and started waving. "Kage?"
Kage looked over from where he stood, noticing Jasper walking up to him. "You must be my new breeder. My name is Kage. And yours?" He asked quickly, knowing that they have to begin breeding soon.
"My name is Jasper," he replied and offered his hand in greeting. "Jasper Cowell. It's nice to meet you." Kage definitely had a serious aura around him. Most soldiers were all business when it came to their assignments. Jasper just offered up a smile and gestured back towards the couch he sat on a minute ago. "How about we sit down and chat for a bit? I understand this is your first time in the program. You must have questions."
Kage nodded as he led Jasper to an empty table. Kage was always known for being a pure soldier, following his orders to a tee. He didn't spend much time interacting with others in the tower, preferring to stay alone. "How will this work? Will it stop me from my duties?" He asked Jasper.
Jasper couldn't help laughing after he took a seat and folded his arms across the table. "If the breeding program stopped soldiers from performing their duties, the Harbingers would've invaded this tower ages ago. No, Kage, your first priority is still being a solider. My first priority is having babies. You're just here to get me started." Even though Kage obviously came into this with an attitude deeply rooted in protocol, Jasper couldn't help being laid back. He'd done this a number of times already, after all. "You have the option of being involved with the pregnancy when you find yourself with free time, but you're not obligated."

A slender hand reached out and touched Kage's forearm. "You're very handsome, you know. How does someone who's only twenty-three years old end up with grey hair, though? Is it hereditary?"
"Yes. Its hereditary. And do you want me to be involved in the pregnancy?" Kage asked, sensing that Jasper might want him to be involved. Kagestill didn't show much about how he felt, he was unsure if he wanted to bring children into this world.
"It's honestly up to you," Jasper answered with a shrug. "I've had five pregnancies with three different soldiers so far, and they were all pretty detached from the program. It won't hurt my feelings if you don't want to stick around after insemination." Although it was true that with each new soldier, Jasper held out a tiny bit of hope that one of them would stick with him through the whole thing. Two of them get deployed back down to the surface before the birth, and the other one just never came around. Jasper understood they weren't here to have families. Still, it would be nice to have a partner...
Kage looked away for a moment in thought. He looked back and got up. "Should we proceed to the insemination?" He asked rather bluntly, making up his mind of the matter.
Jasper jumped a little, startled by Kage's abrupt movement. "Oh... uh, yeah. Let's go." It appeared the medical technicians paired him yet again with a soldier who only came here to do one thing. Jasper led the way back to the wing of the tower where all the breeder's stayed. Most people in the tower called it the Nest as a little joke.

The door to his room opened with a quiet -whoosh- and then closed behind them again and locked. There was of course the bed big enough for two people to sleep comfortably. There was a small couch and a television. A desk with origami projects on it sat against the far wall, and a bookshelf stood tall across from the bed. A fake window with curtains showed an LED projection of what used to be the Louisiana swamps. Jasper dimmed the lights and started quietly removing his clothes.
Kage stepped carefully into Jasper's room, minding everything as to not disturb. He looked around the room, noticing the origami. "A crane. They say if you make a thousand of these, your wish shall be granted." He said as he placed it down carefully. He walked towards the window and noticed what it displayed. "Swamps? Isn't it a little cold to have such a scenery?" He asked.
Jasper laughed softly. "I'm not so sure one thousand paper cranes and a single wish are enough to stop the Harbingers." He was just about to step out of his jeans when he heard Kage's comment. With the button and zipper still open on his pants, he walked over to the soldier and joined him in looking at the window. "I don't really like the cold. Windows should look out into a beautiful green world, but that's not possible anymore. I wanted... something that would remind me of how the earth used to look. My family came from a place with swamps like this. I find it comforting."
"I understand. I was born in the Tokyo tower and lived there most of my life. I don't like cold anymore than anyone else." He said as he removed his shirt, exposing his muscles body that was littered with scars. He looked to Jasper, showing off a large scar that went over his right chest, looking more surgical than a battle scar.
All three of Jasper's past soldiers had strong muscles and more scars than he could count. He couldn't imagine being on the front lines fighting those dreadful beasts. Kage's body told a story of teeth and claws. Rich blue eyes trailed the surgical scar and two of his small fingers traced the line of puckered skin. "What happened to you here?" Jasper asked under a whisper. Kage's skin felt warm. Jasper was always glad to have a warm body sharing a bed with him.
"It is nothing. Tell me, what do you wish for? What life do you want?" Kage asked as he turned away. "It's an old lesson, a way of focus. That's how I get through, I imagine the future." He explained
"A lesson on focus?" Jasper frowned a little, looking confused. "I'm afraid I don't... understand what you're talking about, Kage." He thought about the question for a moment with his knuckle pressed against this mouth. "I wish... that I could live back on the ground, I guess. The life I want has a house with a tree in the front yard and sunshine every day. I'd have a lover and we would be happy." Jasper glanced up at the soldier. "Is that what you mean? You imagine the life you want to have when you fight the Harbingers?"
"Yes. You focus on the future and eventually through hard work and determination, you can achieve it." Kage said before he pulled a knife out of a holster in his pants. "This knife is only for the head of beast that created the Harbingers."
"Kage," the boy gasped quietly and took a step backwards. "Kage, please put that away." All his life, Jasper had a dislike--a fear-- of weapons. He understood good and well that this was a war and weapons were a means of survival; however, he never wanted to see such things up close or ever put his own hands on one. "You must be crazy, thinking you'll be the one to take its head. You'll never get close enough on your own."
Kage sheathed his knife. "I will find the queen of these monsters. It will fall to me. They took everything us, I will make them pay by taking everything from them." He stated.
"You're a suicidal fool making plans for his own martyrdom," Jasper murmured. How many soldiers in the tower boasted the same goal? Most, if not all, made the same claim that one day they'd storm the Harbinger nest and end this nightmare once and for all. Jasper shook his head and finally stepped out of his jeans, exposing his svelte figure. "I'm sure you don't want to waste anymore time, Kage."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,684 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,438 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,113 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,733 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,946 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,100 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,126 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,841 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,034 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,860 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8