A Christmas Gift (closed with Dots)
(12-16-2015, 05:32 PM)Dots Wrote: "haha It's okay Collin I don't like it but I'm happy that you like it" Eric walked to Collin. He smiled and rubbed Collin's forehead softly. "It's time to go in my house." Eric lead Collin go in to his house. the house was warm by heater and was decorated with small Christmas tree and Santa Claus statue. "Hey Collin Do you eat anything yet? my butler can cook for you if you want. if you want anything now just tell me." Eric smiled softly

Collin was about to say that Eric didn't need to worry, because he had eaten yesterday, but his stomach growled very loudly, making it clear he was hungry. "Sorry" He said, blushing "I guess i could eat something, but he doesn't need to cook for me, i can eat something in the fridge or something"
"No Collin not something in the fridge it's not good for you and your babies I think I will cook for you by myself. what you want to eat? How about spaghetti and warm milk? I have a good skill about spaghetti and warm milk is good for your babies haha" Eric said while walking to the kitchen. "I think you should go to shower now and the meals will be ready when you finish to clean up yourself" Eric smiled and called Sebastian.
Eric : Sebastian where are you? Come here please
Sebastian : Yes Sir. Do you want anything?
Eric : Yeah Sebastian. Please lead my guest to his room. the queen room in front of my room.
Sebastian : Yeas Sir Eric.
Sebastian said and walked to Collin. "Please follow me I'll lead you to your room"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(12-16-2015, 05:54 PM)Dots Wrote: "No Collin not something in the fridge  it's not good for you and your babies I think I will cook for you by myself. what you want to eat? How about spaghetti and warm milk? I have a good skill about spaghetti and warm milk is good for your babies haha" Eric said while walking to the kitchen. "I think you should go to shower now and the meals will be ready when you finish to clean up yourself" Eric smiled and called Sebastian.
Eric : Sebastian where are you? Come here please
Sebastian : Yes Sir. Do you want anything?
Eric : Yeah Sebastian. Please lead my guest to his room. the queen room in front of my room.
Sebastian : Yeas Sir Eric.
Sebastian said and walked to Collin. "Please follow me I'll lead you to your room"

"Well, if you would like to make it, i would appreciate it, sir. Thanks for being so nice" Collin said, smiling shyly. Collin was happy to know he was going to stay next to Eric's room, and, as Sebastian appeared to take him to the room, he followed the man with a smile "Thank you, mister Sebastian. Can i call you Sebastian, by the way?" He asked, politely
"Yea Sir.Collin you're guest of my lord you can call me what you want" Sebastian said and bent down his head. "Sir I'm glad you have been here. my lord look different after he met you. He had never cooked for anyone. you're the first person. maybe you can help him from the sadness from the past" Sebastian smiled. "Oh Sorry I think I said so much. you can call me every time you want and I had prepared the clothes for you now. Good night Sir have a good meal with my lord."
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-16-2015, 06:23 PM)Dots Wrote: "Yea Sir.Collin you're guest of my lord you can call me what you want" Sebastian said and bent down his head. "Sir I'm glad you have been here. my lord look different after he met you. He had never cooked for anyone. you're the first person.  maybe you can help him from the sadness from the past" Sebastian smiled. "Oh Sorry I think I said so much. you can call me every time you want and I had prepared the clothes for you now. Good night Sir have a good meal with my lord."

Collin smiled "Please, don't call me sir, just Collin" he asked, smiling "Thanks for everything". He was about to ask  Sebastian more about Eric's past, but the man was gone before he could ask it to him. So Collin just smiled and went to the bathroom, where he got naked and entered slowly in the bathtub, feeling the warm water wash all his dirt, clean his body and relax his muscles. He hadn't felt so good since long time ago. After that, he put on the clothes Sebastian had gave him and went down the stairs, now clean, to find Eric, who was cooking at the kitchen, turned around "Hi" he said smiling softly, to let him know he was there
Eric was cooking at the kitchen as he heard Collin called him. "Hi Collin you're look so cute now and I hope you'll like that room" Eric smiled softly. "Hey the meals was ready now. sat on the chair and wait a minute i'll serve for you now" Eric said and walked to the dining table with spaghetti and warm milk. He served it to Collin and sat in front of him. "You can eat now, Hope you and your babies like it."
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-16-2015, 06:43 PM)Dots Wrote: Eric was cooking at the kitchen as he heard Collin called him. "Hi Collin you're look so cute now and I hope you'll like that room" Eric smiled softly. "Hey the meals was ready now. sat on the chair and wait a minute i'll serve for you now" Eric said and walked to the dining table with spaghetti and warm milk. He served it to Collin and sat in front of him. "You can eat now, Hope you and your babies like it."

Collin smiled at him and said "Yeah, i loved the room, it is amazing" As Eric give him the food, Collin had to control himself to avoid attacking the food like an animal, so hungry he was. He managed to control himself and started to eat slowly and politely "Thank you, Eric. Hmm, this is so delicious... And i think the babies are really loving" he said when he felt the strong kicks in his belly
"I'm glad you like it Collin" Eric smiled while he watching Collin's eating his food. Collin look better than the first time he met and Eric love to do anything for Collin. "Hey It enough for you now? I have more in the pan if you want" Eric smiled softly he knew that Collin really hungry now. He just want to do anything he can now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-16-2015, 06:51 PM)Dots Wrote: "I'm glad you like it Collin" Eric smiled while he watching Collin's eating his food. Collin look better than the first time he met and Eric love to do anything for Collin. "Hey It enough for you now? I have more in the pan if you want" Eric smiled softly he knew that Collin really hungry now. He just want to do anything he can now.

"No, thanks. me and the babies are already satisfied" Collin said, smiling and feeling the kicks. He looked at Eric for some seconds, and then, decided to offer something he never offered to no one "Would you like to feel them?" He asked, smiling
Eric's eyes opened widely when he heard Collin's offer "Feel? Yeah I want it if I can" Eric walked to Collin and leaned to place his hand on the belly. He smile as the feel the babies are kicking his hands. "Wow Collin this it amazing I feel like I'm a father now it's really good" Erim smil and still place his hand on the belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-16-2015, 07:07 PM)Dots Wrote: Eric's eyes opened widely when he heard Collin's offer "Feel? Yeah I want it if I can" Eric walked to Collin and leaned to place his hand on the belly. He smile as the feel the babies are kicking his hands. "Wow Collin this it amazing I feel like I'm a father now it's really good" Erim smil and still place his hand on the belly.

"Yeah" Collin said, smiling "Feeling them kicking was one of the things that calmed me down when i was alone. It remembered me why should i never give up. Because of them"
"Yeah Collin you're so strong. you can handle with this alone I know it's really hard but you can do it. I hope someday I'll can take care someone like you" Eric smiled and he still place his hand on the belly. "I hope someday I'll be good husband and dad at the same time. it's really amazing for me." Eric smiled to Collin. he hope Collin don't notice that he is someone that Eric's talking about
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-17-2015, 09:05 AM)Dots Wrote: "Yeah Collin you're so strong. you can handle with this alone I know it's really hard but you can do it. I hope someday I'll can take care someone like you" Eric smiled and he still place his hand on the belly. "I hope someday I'll be good husband and dad at the same time. it's really amazing for me." Eric smiled to Collin. he hope Collin don't notice that he is someone that Eric's talking about

Collin smiled and said "And i hope that, someday, i'll find someone like you too". He rubbed his belly and touched Eric's hands by accident, but kept his hands there "You are an amazing person, and i am sure you will be a good husband or a good dad. You just need to have faith and hope. One day, the perfect girl will arrive" Collin didn't know Eric was gay, os he thought he was talking about a girl
Eric smiled as Collin touched his hand he want this happen for long time. "No Collin don't want a perfect girl I just want normal man who can live with me and bear me. I'm not a good man Collin but I'm ready to change myself for someone I love." Eric look at Collin. he hope Collin will know what he mean but he don't know what is Collin thinking now? He said he want to find someone like Eric but Is this real saying? or Collin just say to make Eric feel better. Eric's worried about the reaction if he say the truth.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-18-2015, 04:05 PM)Dots Wrote: Eric smiled as Collin touched his hand he want this happen for long time. "No Collin don't want a perfect girl I just want normal man who can live with me and bear me. I'm not a good man Collin but I'm ready to change myself for someone I love." Eric look at Collin. he hope Collin will know what he mean but he don't know what is Collin thinking now? He said he want to find someone like Eric but Is this real saying? or Collin just say to make Eric feel better. Eric's worried about the reaction if he say the truth.

"Oh, so you like guys too" Collin said, smiling and amitting that he liked guys too, and thinking that Eric was a really handsome one "Well, if you are not a good man, i don't know who would be. I mean, you are one of the best persons i've ever met." He remembered all the people that judged him and beated him and cursed him, just because he was a pregnant man
"Yeah I like guy but no one like me or it's just because I never open my heart to someone until recently," Eric said with sadness on his face and in his eyes. "Many bad things had happened in my life Collin that why I help you because I understand how it's bad? when bad thing happen with you but no one help you" Eric look over the window to the darkness. "I just want someone who love me and help me from the darkness from in my past Collin."
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-18-2015, 06:06 PM)Dots Wrote: "Yeah I like guy but no one like me or it's just because I never open my heart to someone until recently," Eric said with sadness on his face and in his eyes. "Many bad things had happened in my life Collin that why I help you because I understand how it's bad? when bad thing happen with you but no one help you" Eric look over the window to the darkness. "I just want someone who love me and help me from the darkness from in my past Collin."

"I know the way you feel" Collin said, rubing his belly "no one likes me too. No one wants a pregnant man. But i know that you will find someone to help you out of the darkness." He didn't mentioned he wanted to be this person "And, after eveything you have done, you know you can always count on me. You saved my life, and my babies' lifes"
"Hey Collin I think I found someone you're spoken to. he's a dirty man at the first time I met him but I know he's someone I want to live with and I sure that he can help me from the darkness because he did it slightly now." Eric smiled softly to Collin. he stop and don't say anything after he told it. he just want to see Collin's reaction. Eric worry about it but he can't hold his feeling anymore.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-18-2015, 06:49 PM)Dots Wrote: "Hey Collin I think I found someone you're spoken to. he's a dirty man at the first time I met him but I know he's someone I want to live with and I sure that he can help me from the darkness because he did it slightly now." Eric smiled softly to Collin. he stop and don't say anything after he told it. he just want to see Collin's reaction. Eric worry about it but he can't hold his feeling anymore.

Collin looked around, sadly "Oh... Sure... And where is this man? You should tell him the way you feel" He thought Eric was talking about another man. After all those months being rejected, Collin couldn't believe someone would be able to love him. Differents feelings were swirling in his head. He was happy because Eric had found someone, but he was sad because that he wasn't that someone
Eric saw Collin's sadness on his eyes. He don't know what is it mean? Collin don't love him? or anything, but Eric want to tell Collin now. he moved his face closer "Hey Collin you ask about that man, right? Yeah that man is the one who sit in front of me now. I think you know who is he. I don't know how he feels about me but I just want him to know. I was alone for long time but he is the first person who can open my heart at the first I saw him and I hope he'll help me from the darkness" Eric smiled and placed his hands on Collin's belly feel like he was a father of this babies now
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,507 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,220 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,020 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,283 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,272 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8