A Christmas Gift (closed with Dots)
(12-18-2015, 07:32 PM)Dots Wrote: Eric saw Collin's sadness on his eyes. He don't know what is it mean? Collin don't love him? or anything, but Eric want to tell Collin now. he moved his face closer "Hey Collin you ask about that man, right? Yeah that man is the one who sit in front of me now. I think you know who is he. I don't know how he feels about me but I just want him to know. I was alone for long time but he is the first person who can open my heart at the first I saw him and I hope he'll help me from the darkness"

"YES" Collin almost shouted excited, then blushed and said "Sorry. I mean, i would love to be this one person. I thought you were talking about another person. But if i am this person, then... Well, i don't know if i can, but i will try."
Eric smiled and laughed when he saw Collin's reaction "Thanks my little boy I know you can do it you help me sightly now and you can make it more. I have everything here I just want you to stay with me and I'll protect you from anything" Eric moved his hand to touch the belly he really love this felling. "It's hurry to say but I love you" He said and kissed softly.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(12-18-2015, 08:08 PM)Dots Wrote: Eric smiled and laughed when he saw Collin's reaction "Thanks my little boy I know you can do it you help me sightly now and you can make it more. I have everything here I just want you to stay with me and I'll protect you from anything" Eric moved his hand to touch the belly he really love this felling. "It's hurry to say but I love you" He said and kissed softly.

Collin heart beated faster and faster as Eric spoke sweetly with him, and he replied "I know this is hurry, but i feel something deep inside me. I love you." And he kissed Eric "Are you okay with the fact that i'm pregnant?" he asked a bit worried, because lots of people used to hate him because he was pregnant (male pregnancies were something really new)
"Hey don't worry about it Collin it's okay for me and I saw many pregnant mans in my company. I know how hard of it that make I want to take care you." Eric said softly and touched the belly. "Hey this is my babies now I'll take care them like my own babies." Eric's heart feels bursting with happiness that he did't feel it for long time. He stand up and lean to kiss Collin softly.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-19-2015, 04:44 PM)Dots Wrote: "Hey don't worry about it Collin it's okay for me and I saw many pregnant mans in my company. I know how hard of it that make I want to take care you." Eric said softly and touched the belly. "Hey this is my babies now I'll take care them like my own babies." Eric's heart feels bursting with happiness that he did't feel it for long time. He stand up and lean to kiss Collin softly.

Collin smiled and kissed Eric too, soft at first, but then with passion. He touched his belly too and said "Are you sure? This is still so early." He was woried that Eric wouldn't like him anymore after knowing him
"Yeah don't worry about it Collin. you're the first one that I want to live with" Eric placed his hands on Collin's hand. "Hey don't think too much. It's not good for the babies. just take care yourself now" Eric smiled softly he know what is Collin thinking now. "I'm not a good man and We both have own downside but we can change it for us and our babies, right?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-19-2015, 05:49 PM)Dots Wrote: "Yeah don't worry about it Collin. you're the first one that I want to live with" Eric placed his hands on Collin's hand. "Hey don't think too much. It's not good for the babies. just take care yourself now" Eric smiled softly he know what is Collin thinking now. "I'm not a good man and We both have own downside but we can change it for us and our babies, right?"

"Yeah, right, you are right" Collin said, emotioned. He looked at the clock and realized t was already 2 pm, and he was sleepy as always. The babies stopped kicking him, and he could feel they were going to sleep too. He covered his mouth with his hand and yawned. "Sorry" he said to Eric "I think that i haven't slept since yesterday"
"Oh really? That's not good man you should sleep now. It's okay for me you can go to sleep" Eric smiled to Collin. He touched Collin's face softly. "Good night my love. See you at the norning" Eric walked back to his seat and start to eat his food.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-19-2015, 07:29 PM)Dots Wrote: "Oh really? That's not good man you should sleep now. It's okay for me you can go to sleep" Eric smiled to Collin. He touched Collin's face softly. "Good night my love. See you at the norning" Eric walked back to his seat and start to eat his food.

"Good night" Collin said, confused, and went to his room, almost sleeping even though he was standing up. He laid on his bed and slept in one instant
At the morning
Eric woke up freshly. today the snow was falling outside the window. He hated snowy day and always wake up late but today is different. he walked to the kitchen and cooked the breakfast for Collin. "Yeah it's done" He said after he finished. Eric bring the breakfast to Collin's room and knock the door. "Knock Knock, Hey Collin breakfast ready for you now
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-19-2015, 08:06 PM)Dots Wrote: At the morning
Eric woke up freshly. today the snow was falling outside the window. He hated snowy day and always wake up late but today is different. he walked to the kitchen and cooked the breakfast for Collin. "Yeah it's done" He said after he finished. Eric bring the breakfast to Collin's room and knock the door. "Knock Knock, Hey Collin breakfast ready for you now

Although Eric was really nice by doing this, he wouldn't find Collin on his room today. The young man just loved snow, so, when he woke up early because of all the babies kicking, and saw it was a snowy day, he got up quickly, put some warm clothes, took a breakfast and started to play in the snow. At first he was alone, building a snowman, but then children started to come and play with him, and now they were building an army of snowmans and doing snowball fights. He was having a lot of fun, specially because the kids weren't bad to him, just because he was pregnant. Actually, that kids were being specially kind at him, just were as curious as any kid would be (So Collin was being asked a lot about the babies genres, why he was so big, why he was living with Eric - some of them seemed to fear Eric), but the young man didn't mind. He liked kids curiosity and knew it is something normal
Eric was shocked when he opened the door but Collin was not in his room. "Collin where are you?" Eric called louder in his house but no one answer him. he just thought that Collin was outside of house. Eric hate snow and he won't go outside but not for this time. he put warm clothes and walked out to find Collin. "Hey Collin where are you?" Eric called again.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-20-2015, 12:23 AM)Dots Wrote: Eric was shocked when he opened the door but Collin was not in his room. "Collin where are you?" Eric called louder in his house but no one answer him. he just thought that Collin was outside of house. Eric hate snow and he won't go outside but not for this time. he put warm clothes and walked out to find Collin. "Hey Collin where are you?" Eric called again.

Collin hear Eric calling him and saw him near the house. He waved at him and called "Hi Eric, come here. We are having fun together" He said, referring to himself, his babies, and the children he was talking with. "Come on, join us" He invited with a big smile. He laid on the floor and started to make snow angels.
Eric walked to Collin and smiled to him. "Haha you're so haughty Collin. I'm worry about you please tell me before you'll go anywhere" He sa beside Collin. "haha thanks for you invite love but I can't because I hate this. I hate snow." Eric said sadly he don't want to make Collin feel bad but he can't control himself to tell it. "Sorry Collin. I just think about bad thing all the time when I see this"
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-20-2015, 12:57 AM)Dots Wrote: Eric walked to Collin and smiled to him. "Haha you're so haughty Collin. I'm worry about you please tell me before you'll go anywhere" He sa beside Collin. "haha thanks for you invite love but I can't because I hate this. I hate snow." Eric said sadly he don't want to make Collin feel bad but he can't control himself to tell it. "Sorry Collin. I just think about bad thing all the time when I see this"

"Sorry, Sweet.  I didn't want to wake you up." Collin said, pretending he was regreting it, but then winking at Eric "Please, snow is something so beautiful and magic. When i play on snow i almost forget about everything. And this kids are being so nice to me, i already made new friends here" He said, pointing to the kids (a 6 years old boy, a 7 years old girl and a boy and a girl who were 10. There was also a 17 years old teen, who was kinda watching the kids, kinda playing too), who shyly waved at Eric. He looked at Eric with cute dog-like eyes, trying to convince him to play.
"Thanks for it again honey but I think I can't. my heart is pain every time when I touch this. I never play it for long time after that night" Eric said. he's really sad now but he tried to smiled because he don't want to make other people feel bad with him. "This is my darkness Collin and. I hope someday I'll win it" He smiled to Collin. Eric hope that Collin will hepl him from this darkness but Eric not sure that he can do it.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-20-2015, 01:27 AM)Dots Wrote: "Thanks for it again honey but I think I can't. my heart is pain every time when I touch this. I never play it for long time after that night" Eric said. he's really sad now but he tried to smiled because he don't want to make other people feel bad with him. "This is my darkness Collin and. I hope someday I'll win it" He smiled to Collin. Eric hope that Collin will hepl him from this darkness but Eric not sure that he can do it.

"Hey, it's okay" Collin said "If that is the way you feel, i'll come in. I don't want you to be alone. But, you know, there is always a chance of thinking again." He got up slowly, to avoid hurting the babies, and said to the kids "Sorry, children, but i have to go." The kids were sad, but he knew they would be fine. He entered in the house and took Eric to the couch, and said "I'll make you a hot chocolate"
Eric sat on the couch. He feel very bad now. "I'm sorry Collin It'll be good if I don't find you and lets you play with the children. I don't see any chance to change my thinking Collin at least before I met you." He leaned to the couch and closed his eyes to calm him down from bad feeling. "hot chocolate? Yeah thanks again " Eric said and look softly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(12-20-2015, 01:57 AM)Dots Wrote: Eric sat on the couch. He feel very bad now. "I'm sorry Collin It'll be good if I don't find you and lets you play with the children. I don't see any chance to change my thinking Collin at least before I met you." He leaned to the couch and closed his eyes to calm him down from bad feeling. "hot chocolate? Yeah thanks again " Eric said and look softly.

"Hey, it's okay, you don't need to feel bad about it" Collin said, coming back with two tea-cups of hot chocolate and giving one of them to Eric "Here, i have something to make you feel better" He placed one of the cups on Eric's hand and took his other hand to his belly, where the male would feel the babies inside Collin, kicking
Eric smiled as Collin took his hand to touch his belly. He smiled widely when he felt the babies kicking against his hand. "Thanks Collin that's help me a lot. I know I shouldn't stuck in the past but I must go forward for new life" He put the cuo on the table and moved his hand to touch Collin's face softly. "Thanks for everything Collin. I love you"
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,227 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,038 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,276 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8