Walk on Mount Osore (closed with Dots)
"That is exactly what I will do, little human," Oni announced as he pounded the human's asshole.  He let out some more of his liquid knowing it would case a chemical reaction in the human's belly.  He wondered if the human would even notice his expanding belly with all the hormones in his system.  "I should sire some children," he made the off hand comment knowing the human wouldn't catch onto what he was saying.  "A bunch of little demons running around.  What do you think about that?  Can you hear the pitter patter of little demon hooves?"  
"I don't know what are you saying Sir i'm just wan your cum more and more" Horus said but he didn't notice that his belly swelled a little bit from the liquids. "Little demons running around? where are they running? in this cave? sire? I don't understand Sir but you're so hot mow ahhhh please don't stop it" Horus moaned as the demon pounded his asshole more and more. he forgot that he'll get pregnant with this. he just want more hormones now.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"You want my cum?"  Oni teased before he reached under the human and took hold of his cock.  He circled his hand around the base of the hard flesh.  "Did you know you were hard, little human?"  He asked as he tightened his grip and slowly moved his hand up the length.  "I bet you always wanted a demon's dick but weren't brave enough to ask.  Is that why you crossed into my territory?  You wanted me to capture you so I could fuck you?"  He stroked the human at the same pace of his thrusts.  "Little demons all running around the cave trying to get attention.  I could see them now. All of them would be your feet wanting to suck from your nipples.  Demons grow so fast.  In a day or two the little ones would be big and ready to go out on their own.  You would be so sad until the next batch came along."  
"Yeah I want you cum but it because the hormones I didn't cross into your territory because of this. Don't narcissism Sir. ahhhh" Horus moaned louder as the demon's fucking him so hard. Horus gasped with the pressure. "I don't understand Sir what are you talking about? where are the little demons will grow?" Horus asked as he feel the liquids in his belly moving so hard now.

(Hey you want fast growth? I don't like it but it's okay if you want.)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oni moved his hand that was playing with the human's nipples to his belly.  "Why the little demons would grow in here," he answered with a laugh.  "And just admit it," he teased as he adjusted his hips and angled his cock so it slammed over that sensitive pleasure spot in human males, "your body is telling me it's been craving me for years.  Look at how easier I fill you."  
"craving you for years? No Sit this happened because your hormones"Horus moaned and the cock slammed his asshole. he shocked when he heard that the little demons will grow in his belly. his body is shaking with fear but he still feel good from the pressure in his asshole. "Ahhh Sir but How ca I do it?" Horus asked the demon. he scare about it.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"You don't know how babies are made, little human?"  Oni asked as he leaked more of his pre into the human.  "Well let me tell you the story.  When a demon and a man want to have babies, they do what we are doing-have sex.  The demon fills the human with his seed and then little demon babies grow in the human's body."  
Horus shocked when he heard about it. "Sir but how can I do it? I scare about it" Horus said and sobbed with fear. He think he just do everything the demon want but he'll carry the little demons now. why the demon did this with him. he hate the demon so much. he want to bacl to his home but he can't do it. "I hate you Sir you did this with me I hate you."
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oni rolled his eyes.  He hated how quickly humans changed their minds about everything.  "I haven't knocked you up yet.  Right now you just have a bunch of my pre in you.  And the babies would be birthed out our ass unless you want me to gut you like a pig."  
"Yes Sir I haven't got pregnant now I must enjoy with you cum now. Ahhhhh " Horus moaned louder as he feel the horny again and really want the demon's cock because the hormones in the cum. "We can talk about it later Sir b..but I want you cum more and more. Fuck me Sir!!! Seed me now!!!" Horus shouted louder he can't stop himself now. the effect of the hormones is very strong and large amount of cum make his belly swell a little bit.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"If I cum inside you, you'll get pregnant," Oni explained as his cock oozed inside the human.  "Demon pre is like a slick.  Makes you hot, horny, and hard.  I can fill your belly with it and no babies at all." 
"I don't know Sir do what you want but you told me that you want me to carry you babies. you can do it. i'm yous now you can do everything with me just give me you pre too" Horus said and moaned softly. the pre make him horny and don't resist the demon. he look like a little chiled now. "Sir can you kiss me? anywhere you want I'm really horny now" Horus closed his eyes and enjoy with the pressure in his asshole. he still pain because the massive cock but the hormones make him better.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oni just laughed wickedly before he leaned over and whispered in the human's ear.   "I'll get your pregnant, now!"  Then he shoved his length as far as it would go into the human and filled him with his seed.  "No kisses, not yet.  You don't deserve them."  He held his cock steady and kept seeding the human.
Horus moaned louder as he felt the massive cock thrust in to his ass hole deeply it's feel really hurts but very happy too. he feel large amount of cum run in his ass hole. "Ahhh it's really good Sir. I feel your seed now It's so much I'm not sure I can handle it." Horus closed his eyes and enjoy with it. everything that happened now because of the hormone and he sure that he will hate this demon after the effect of the hormones is gone but now Horus really enjoy with it.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"You're mine now little human," Oni explained as he continued to fill the human with his seed.  "I breed you so big.  You're going to bear my children.  At least this time."  He chuckled as he squeezed the human's bloated belly.  
"Ahhh I know Sir it's my duty I'm yours" Horus moaned as the demon touch his belly. his belly swelled with the seed it's not very big now but he sure that it'll be huge when the babies grow in the belly. Horus pant with the pressure from the cock and seed. it's really good he like it. "Sir can you release me? I want to touch my belly and your cock too."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Once I finish seeding you, I'll let you down," Oni explained.  "Can't have you losing of my seed."  
"Okay I understand everything. do it more Sir I want your seed more and more it's really good" Horus moaned and whispered. he felt very good and pain now but he still want it more. he don't know what happened with him maybe from the hormones but he still horny all the time. Horus grabbed the wall he tried to move more but he can't because the rope.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oni slammed his hips against the human's ass making sure to breed the man.  He wanted to see this human's belly bloat from his seed then grow to almost inhuman proportions as his children grew inside.  "Demon pregnancy lasts just as long as a human's."   He explained when the last few squirts of his cum landed inside the human.  "You're mine now, little human." 
Horus moaned louder as last squirt of the demon landed inside him but after that the effect of the cum was gone he felt himself now "I'm your? No Sir I'm just carrying your baby now but I'm not yours now" Horus said while looking at the demon. the effect of his cum is starting to gone. Horus remember everything when he had sex with the demon. "I'm so tired Sir can I rest now" Horus ask the demon but not look at the demon's eyes. he really hate him but he can't do anything now because he was carrying the babies now and this is his babies too.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,226 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,029 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,285 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,274 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8