Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis)
Marcus walked alone in the forest dressing in jeans, hiking boots, and a flannel shirt when he heard the sounds of a logger cutting trees in the ancient forest.  He growled low in the back of his throat as he started toward the noise.  Who would dare cut down trees in this forest when it was so close to the mountains.  When he found the idiot that dared to trespass Marcus would make sure the asshole never set foot here again.  

"Yeah you idiot!"  He shouted to the burly, thick logger with a chainsaw in his hands.  "Do you know what you're doing?  You're in the ancient forest, and it's the land of the Dragon King.  You need to leave!"
The...hell? Dragon king? Tobias looked over the irate stranger demanding that he turn off the chainsaw and leave. He wasn't the smartest guy in the world, but he knew what a dragon looked like. This guy was some random loonie! Whatever; if he had some problem with him being there, then he could answer to the same chainsaw to which he objected. Being a simple man with firm convictions, all his thoughts flowed quickly and without obstruction.

The deep bass in the man's voice did stir him in the oddest way, though. Like it had a richness of command to it the likes of which he could never have heard before. Why would he, when he lived in the same place for all of his 35 years? And this forest was abandoned, anyway, even the little critters didn't seem to want to come to this neck of the woods. The only reason he came to it was to force himself to do more work these days...

He thought of his sons getting stronger and more independent, lately. They both praised how strong their father was, wanting red beards as full as his and a built body as striking as his was. And they were well on their way to it with how they worked...he didn't do too much these days. And his wife cooked such wonderful meals...He started getting fat. The sight of a soft roll of flab on his front and two thick and bouncing buttocks below his back startled him into a stricter diet and getting more work done. The belly disappeared and revealed his taut abdomen once more, but try as he did, the large butt he gained seemed to stick with him. If anything, it only got larger as it got firmer. Some insane part of him hoped the stranger didn't take notice of his rear end.
Marcus cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted.  "Yeah, you asshole!  Stop cutting down this forest!"  He wasn't about to let just dumbass logger cut down the ancient trees.  "The trees belong to the Dragon King! You don't have his permission to take from his lands!"  He slowly made his way to the logger staying well out of the way of the chainsaw.  "You have to stop!  The trees are his and his alone!"  

Marcus loved the ancient forest and all the magic that it hold.  If this asshole didn't stop he would destroy what made this place so perfect.  If he hadn't been so angry, he might have noticed how attractive the logger was with his firm body and nice ass but right now, all Marcus noticed was the guy cutting down the forest.  
Tobias looked to the man who came stomping over to him. Was he really throwing a fit over this? But as insistent as the man was, even getting close to a live chainsaw, Tobias supposed a bit of dialogue was in order. He didn't relish the idea of threatening people, demented though they might be. He turned off the chainsaw so both of them could hear better.

Tobias looked over the man in detail. Very clean logger's outfit. Too clean. Must be some city slicker foreman.

"Lookee here, Hoot an' Holler." He gestured with the chainsaw easily. "I ain't from the city or nothin', but I know y'all need a permit to go 'round claimin' trees fer yer own. And frankly, I ain't got the foggiest why yer not tryin' to claim more of--" Tobias made a wide wave in the direction of the pine tree forests running up the slope of the valley, all claimed by royalty of some variety "...ALL that there lumber. Iffen yer Dragon King or whoever wants this land, he made a sour choice. Look how long it's taking me to bring this fucker down!"

He started up the chainsaw again, ignoring the indignance on the loud man's face.

"Shoulda been two minutes, it's turnin' out to be ten!" Shouting over a chainsaw was nothing new to him. "It'll only make good fer firewood. I'd take from them there pines myself iffen I could, but me and my family just want to make it thru winter!"
Marcus balled up his fists and took in a sharp breath through his nose making his nostrils flared.  How dare this bastard deny the Dragon King's claim on the land?  If he needed fire wood for his family there were trees further down the hill that weren't on the King's land.  "Did you ever think the reason you can't cut it down is because you're not supposed to?"  He shouted over the roar of the chainsaw.  

"And my name is not Hoot and Holler!"  He yelled trying to get this man out of the forest.  "I don't care if you're not from the city but the Dragon King doesn't need a permit!  This is his land!  He's lived here since the birth of this forest.  He created the mountain ridge!  You need to leave right now!"  
"WHAT?!"
"You heard me you asshole!"  Marcus screamed feeling his face turn red in rage.  "How dare you try and cut down the Dragon King's trees.  I'm warning you one more time!  Leave now or you will regret it!"  
"...NAW, I DIDN'T CATCH THAT, SAY AGAIN?"

He heard the words well enough, but their meaning was murkier than the mud pools further down the hill. He thought of the trees the man mentioned. Maybe the guy just didn't get out much, because the queendom on the south end of the valley had claimed it less than three days ago. Or was it that they were investigating...claiming it? It didn't matter, he'd catch hell if he went down there to get lumber now. Probably.

...He just didn't want the drama, honestly. No one of his ilk did.

But as he kept cutting into the wood, he noticed his legs shaking. Was he getting tired already? No, that couldn't be it. And this tingle up his spine...it was this maniac yelling at him. For how immature and stubborn he was being, that rich voice seemed to do something to him. It was...pleasant, in a way. Maybe that was why Tobias kept teasing him; he wanted to hear him talk...?

Well, if that wasn't the queerest thing he thought in his life! It must have been how hot and sweaty he was or something.
"The Dragon King will take his revenge on you!"  Marcus shouted when he saw that he wasn't going to get the man to leave.  He didn't want to waste anymore energy so he stomped off toward the mountain.  "You're going to regret not listening to me!"
"'Kay."

Finally he could do some real work on this monster. It really was curious how tough the bark was, let alone the wood proper. He had to get just the right angle for the blades to even cut thru that thin layer of protection. And it would be agony getting it all chopped up thin and light enough to carry back home. As much as his family praised his strength, he was not carrying 500+ pounds of lumber on his shoulder in one go.

Some time later, he thought of the too-clean foreman and his love affair with Tobias's eardrum. And he thought about it sincerely as well as in jest. That voice he had...part of him wished the man were civil enough to hold a simple conversation. Hearing it shouted couldn't compare to hearing a level and calm presentation of those tones that made him shiver. Oh well. In all honesty, he hoped he never had to deal with that loud fucker again. By every saint in the starry sky, he would go deaf by 40 because of him.

Tobias felt his hands gravitate to his rear. He really hoped he could get that nonsense under control soon.
The sky drew dark suddenly as something blocked up the sun. The trees bent up under a heavy gust of wind as the sounds of giant wings flapping filled the air.  "Who is in my forest?"  A voice boomed through every inch of the land.  "Who enters the Lands of the Dragon King?"  With the words a giant, midnight black scaled dragon landed just a few feet from Tobais.  "You dare trespass on my lands!"  The dragon shouted as he reached out and grabbed the logger.  He grabbed the chainsaw and crushed it with his other clawed hand.  "You are mine, now!"  He said as he spread his wings and took to the sky.  
Uh.

Um.

Uh oh.

Words failed him. Tobias gaped at the black behemoth that now squeezed his body vice-tight. Those reptilian eyes, those wings, those scales...yeah, this had to be a dragon. At least if what his papa told him was right. Did this mean all that nonsense that man was spouting was...not nonsense at all?! But how was he supposed to believe a word of it?!

But as the chainsaw shattered at the drop of the dragon's claw, all thought flattened into a single, trembling wave of fear. His crotch felt warm and wet.
The dragon flew over the tree tops to the edge of the forest.  He landed with an incredible amount of grace then walked the few dragon steps to his cave at the mountain top.  "You violate my sacred lands.  You ignored my warnings.  Your insolence sealed your fate."  The giant explained before he dropped the human onto a high pile of treasure.  He collected so much over the years that it was impossible for him to know what he had only that he had several caves full of riches.  "Humans think they know everything, think they can just take what they want now.  You used to have respect for the Kings.  You used to worship and beg for our mercy.  You will paid for your race's volley."  
Sensation blurred for him. Tobias faintly recalled hitting a pile of gold, and he felt a tender lump growing on his head. This...dragon, he was chastising him. What was he saying...? Ah, okay, his heart stopped pounding just enough for him to make out the words. The sheer terror that came from being lifted off the ground was enough to render him dumb and deaf for a good moment. Now he could hear well enough.

But what this beast was saying made less than no sense. Some weirdo looking like a city-slicker comes up and yells at him about the most outlandish notions for five minutes, and suddenly he's guilty of trespassing and theft and something as nebulous as insolence? The shit? And look at who was accusing him!

"...I can't help but feel I'm bein' painted in a bad color, here."

As soon as he said it, he regretted it.
The Dragon King turned his head, narrowed his eyes, and let out a several puffs of smoke through his nose.  He was completely pissed off at this damn fool of a human, and now the bastard wanted to talk back to him.  Oh no, no human talked back to the Dragon King.  He stormed over to his hoard his massive foot steps echoing around the cave.  He picked up the human by his clothes and shook him.  "Who do you think you are?"  He raged before he set the human down again.  He didn't release the human from his grip and instead held up one craw finger.  "You will learn your place!"  He noticed before he slip his craw under the human's shirt and cut the garment.  He pulled the destroyed remains off the human and burned the cloth with a small blast of his breath.  He used two fingers, one for each pant leg and did the same to the human's jeans leaving him in just his underwear.  Humans wear too many layers, he thought to him before he easily ripped the last of the human's clothing and burned it as well.  

"Rule one, you will never wear clothing instead I say you can."  He ordered.
In the back of his mind, Tobias supposed he couldn't blame himself too much for speaking so bluntly. This was all so surreal that he didn't even know what to feel, let alone what to think or say. But what voice of foolishness came flying out of his mouth, to talk back to a beast of this size and fury?

It was then that the situation became clear to him. In all honesty, it wouldn't matter what he said or did, this 'Dragon King' was going to get his way. Trying to resist him would only make things more difficult. And if he ended up dead...well, his sons shouldn't be saddled with taking care of their mother. So as much as it irked him and filled him with shame, he had to merely plot a way to escape to himself and go along with this beast doing things like...burning up his clothes?!

Tobias felt his overfed rear press into the coins and goblets beneath him. Warm, bare skin against cool, precious metals...only the most vivid dreams and nightmares could have put him here like this. And yet the Dragon King made himself clear. Never wear clothing...the sight and sound of the beast filled him with fear, while an exquisite richness to his voice made him reluctant to think of anything but...anything but obeying.

He stared at the Dragon King as he spoke, unwittingly filling his mind with the visage of the beast's fury and the tone of the beast's rule. He didn't dare say a word. Tobias nodded and tried to keep from panicking.
"Now that I have that out the way," the King began as he picked up a few of his trinkets and held them up for inspection, "I'm going to give you some advice.  Do whatever I say when I say it.  If I tell you to pick up that gold goblet by your right foot, and shove it up your ass, do it."  He laughed letting out a small puff of smoke. 

The King thought for a moment and realized he hadn't had a human sacrifice in ages, and he missed the control and fear he inspired in the small creatures.  While he loved his solitude and space, he wanted to be worshiped again.  He didn't need a harem like the olden days but this one human would do.  He smelled the fear that rolled off the human like a rich cologne, and he drank in the smell.  He missed it all these years.  "This is my home.  You will never leave without my permission.  If you do, I will be with you.  Understand?" 
Although Tobias wouldn't know such a term, cognitive dissonance began to fog his mind. The sheer absurdity of the kind of request he could expect from this Dragon King person and how it repulsed him contrasted with the twitch he felt in his right foot to go pick up a goblet that moment and do as he suggested. He did not want to piss this beast off. He did not want to piss him off...

And hopes of escape fell of their foundation as quickly as a newly fallen tree. This dragon was going to watch Tobias's every move, wasn't he? Maybe while the beast slept? How much of a deep sleeper was he? These were all questions which had answers he was afraid to obtain. The consequences of clearly stepping out of line...

The image of the chainsaw being crushed like paper returned to him. Tobias tried to breathe more slowly and just nod once more. He hastily did it a second time, just to make sure the Dragon King saw it.
The King surveyed his new prize and realized the man was mature with a heavy ball sac and nice sized penis for a human.  He brought his head immediately close to the man then flicked out his tongue tasting the man's skin.  "You have sired."  He stated as his tongue went back into his mouth. 

"You're strong, developed at least occurring to human standards."  The King mused while he looked the human in the eyes.  "I must say I'm glad you trespassed on my land.  I haven't had a companion in a long while.  Turn around and show yourself to me." 
The coarse and moist tongue dragging along his skin nearly made him dizzy with fear. Was this beast going to eat him?! He hadn't heard stories of dragons eating people, but he wouldn't put it past them. But then he heard what his captor was saying. He was...glad that Tobias was on his...land?

Oh, no. Oh, no...The earlier mention of a certain act with a certain goblet was now put in a different light. It wasn't just an off-color insult, or a promise of something torturous meant to rattle him. No...this Dragon King wanted, for whatever reason, to play with his body.

The kind of life he had led in recent months, and the body with which it had left him, came back to haunt him. He thought of how he should have been more disciplined as he pushed himself up and flipped over. And some alien impulse compelled him to get on all fours and present his bottom more directly. The Dragon King probably wouldn't mind, anyway. But as he did so, a strange warmth seemed to color his cauldron of terrified emotion.

Maybe it was because he didn't have to look at the dragon at that moment. Yes, that had to be it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,119 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,737 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,964 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,165 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,134 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,861 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,884 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8