Birthday Surprise (Closed with Dots)
Marcus James
5'11", slender frame with slightly toned body. Brown hair and blue eyes.

Marcus was a make-up artist in the movie industry. He had been seeing his boyfriend for about two years now. He knew that his boyfriend had an impregnation and belly kink. They'd use it in their dirty talk in the bedroom, but never did anything else. For his boyfriend's birthday he made a prosthetic pregnancy belly that made him look about overdue with quads. On the night of his boyfriend's birthday he was in the kitchen wearing nothing but the belly, an apron and a pair of sexy underwear while he cooked his boyfriend's favorite meal. Little did he know what was in store for him.
Eric
6'2", tall with muscular body. blond hair and green eyes.
Eric was archaeologist in the university his research about old magic and ancient curse but there is one thing that no one know about him even his boyfriend. Eric was a wizard from ancient wizard clan. Although Eric was a wizard but he don't want to use his magic because he don't want to hurt anyone.
Eric back from his work. he forgot that today is his birthday he just really miss his boyfriend now. "Hey honey where are you? I'm back from work and really miss you."
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Marcus did his best waddle to his boyfriend before leaning up and kissing him. "Hey, handsome. How was your day?" He asked as he wrapped an arm around his boyfriend. He was struggling to get balance with the huge orb of a belly attached to him.
Eric's surprised when he saw Marcus with huge belly. it's really turn him on. "Hey honey what are you doing? why you look sexy today?" Eric said. he kissed Marcus softly and rubbed his belly.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Marcus looked up at Eric with a small smile. He couldn't explain it, but he felt sexier with the fake belly. He giggled as Eric rubbed his false gravid middle. "Well, I'm wearing your birthday present. Why don't you unwrap me?" Marcus whispered with a wink.
"Wow Sorry honey I forgot that today is my birthday. Thanks you so much honey I love you" Eric smiled and continue rubbed the belly. unwrap you? I think you're so sexy with this belly. Can we do something as you still wear this?" Eric said and moved his hands to Marcus crotch.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Marcus nodded and moaned softly as his lover rubbed his crotch. "That was the entire plan. I just meant get me out of this apron and these leather underwear," Marcus explained as he pulled away to stop his cooking.
"Oh I see honey that's really good you're look very sexy now I can't wait for it" Eric said and start to take off the apron. his hands is stroking Marcus's cock and make his cook getting hard now..
PM me If you want to RP. 
Marcus groaned as he made his cock started to harden. He pressed his crotch against Eric's hand. He placed Eric's other hand on his ample ass. "Where would you like to get started?" He whispered in his ear.
Eric moaned as Marcus pressed his crotch against Eric's hand. He squeeze the ass a and pat it. "Yeah I want to start now. you're so hot and I can't wait anymore" Eric held Marcus hand and they walk to the bedroom.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Marcus attempted to take off his underwear, but the prosthetic made it nearly impossible. He laid down on the bed and looked up at Eric. "I guess you're going to have to remove them to fuck me."
Eric look to Marcus. he's very horny now. "Yeah I'll do it for your underwear but not for you belly". Eric smiled, he took off the underwear and put his finger into Marcus's asshole. "What do you feel now? it's so good?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Marcus nodded as he closed his eyes and bit on his lower lip. He clenched around the finger as he moaned slightly. "It feels amazing. Add another finger."
Eric put mor finfer to the asshole and stretched it. "It's so tight honey I'll stretch it now" Ecri said and moved his free hand to rub the belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Eric smiled widely as Marcus said that. "Yeah honey I'm going want a minute" He take of his clothes and showed his hard massive cock. "Are you ready?" He said and put his cock in to Mascur's ass hole
PM me If you want to RP. 
Marcus screamed out in pleasure as he tightened around Eric's cock. "Oh fuck, baby." He cried out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,227 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,040 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,276 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,205 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8