Unexpected Homebirth (Closed with Dots)
Me with a huge, swollen 9-month belly waddling around the apartment...not my idea of fun. I had been feeling some cramps all day, but they were very sporadic. I decided to clean up a little and try to be productive. I wasn't sure if this was the start of labor or not, but maybe if I'm active, this baby will get here quicker. The doctor said our little boy is going to be at least 13 pounds, so I'm a little nervous about giving birth. My boyfriend has been great through the whole process, and I don't know what I'd do without him.
Eric.
Eric back to his apartment from his work. He's handsome guy with muscular body. Erci and his boyfriend got married in last year. they decided to have a baby and now his boyfriend was 9 months pregnant. He know that the labor will come soon and he hope he'll can help his boyfriend when it's come. Eric opened the door and called his boyfriend. He know that his boyfriend love to do housework but it's not the time for him.
"Hey honey where are you? I'm back now and really miss you" Eric said from the living room.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Scott:

"Hey, Eric. I'm in the bathroom trying to clean this disgusting bathtub. We can't let it go this long again. I keep scrubbing and scrubbing, but I'm not sure it's making any difference". I decided not to tell Eric about the possibility that I was in labor since I didn't know for sure. There's no reason to worry him if these ended up just being cramps. "What have you been up to?"
Eric walked to the bathroom and hugged Scott from the behind. "Hey honey you don't have to do this. you're 9 months pregnant now. Please stop it and I'll do it after we have a dinner" I kissed you neck and rubbed you belly. "Hey how are you Son? Papa really miss you" I said and grabbed the brush from your hand and put it on the floor.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"He's been active today...a lot of kicking and moving around. If you want to get dinner started, I just want to try scrubbing this one side of the tub. Hopefully, all of this work with get my labor started. I'm ready to be done with this pregnancy and meet our son." I turn around and give you a kiss, but then struggle to bend down and pick the brush up again. As I start to squat down, I feel a strong cramp, but I try to hide the grimace on my face.
"I'm glad that he's kicking but please honey don't do that. I know you're ready to meet our son I'm ready too but we have many ways to start your labor and we shouldn't speed it up" I help you to stand and rubbed you forehead. "Hey my love believe me. It's not what you need to do now" Eric said but he didn't notice about the pain on Scott's face.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I rub my protruding belly as the cramp subsides, and then I grab your hand and put it on my belly. I lean in to kiss you. The baby starts kicking and bouncing around in my belly, making us both smile. "It feels like you have the magic touch. He knows when his daddy is home. So, you had some thoughts about getting my labor started. I'm open to all suggestions."
"I don't know honey maybe just wait. I've every heard that sex is help but I don't know that you can do it or not." I rubbed your belly softly as I felt the baby's kicking against my hand. "Hey my son daddy is here with you and you mom please not hurts you mom so much." I smiled to you and hugged you closer. "Honey please stop do housework please I'll do everything you need to rest now"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Fine. I'll take a little bit of a break. Can you help me to the couch?" I hold onto one of your hands, and you put your other hand on my back to assist me. As I start to sit down, my belly tightens and I let out a little grunt.
"Yeah why not? it's my duty honey." I lifted you up and kissed you softly. I carried you to the couch and put you on it. I sat beside you and bend to rub and kiss your belly. I felt the baby is kicking very hard."What you want me to do now honey?" I said softly and my free hand move to play with crotch.
PM me If you want to RP. 
With this pregnancy, my hormones have been out of control. The moment you reach down and touch my shorts, I get extremely hard. I grab you and begin to kiss you passionately. "It's time to get this baby out. We're going to have sex, and you're going to get my labor going." I try undoing your pants, but I have trouble seeing around my gigantic belly.
"Okay honey as you wish my princess and if you go in to labor with this ill be with you and help everything" I took off my pants and than moved my hands to take off you clothes. when you're naked your huge and round belly really turn me on. "It;m going honey if you hurts just tell my." I covered on top of you and thrust my cock slowly in to your asshole.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I grunt as you start thrusting your cock into me, but I know the ends justify the means. I put one hand on your shoulder to steady myself, and I rub my belly with my other hand, feeling our baby move along with each thrust. Once we get into a rhythm, I feel a contraction...I know these aren't cramps anymore...my labor has started. "Honey, I think it's working. I'm having a contraction." I thought I would be more freaked out when I had a contraction, but the combination of pain and pleasure is actually turning me on.
"Glad you like it and it's help my love you can tell me all the time if you want me to stop in." I said and trusted my cock deeply. I place my hand on your belly and I felt that it's very hard now. I touched you face softly with my free hand and leaned to kiss you. "I feel something in your asshole honey. maybe it's preparing for our baby. He's coming my son will come soon" I said and leaned to kiss more.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"No, please don't stop. It feels so good." I start breathing heavy and a little sweat forms on my forehead. The contraction builds to its peak which is sharp, but not as painful as I thought it would be. It's certainly not pleasant, but not really that uncomfortable. I lean in to kiss you as you continue to pound my ass. It's hard to get close to you with my big belly in the way, but I love it when we kiss. I start moaning when I feel your cock getting harder and pushing deeper into my ass.
"Haha you're so hot honey and with this huge belly make you really really hot i like it. This is our last times with this huge. I'll do my best honey." I moved to you closer as i can. I thrusted my cock in and out quickly. My hands moved to play with your breast that full with milk for the baby. I fuck you harder and your sweat on your body make me feel so good. "Ahh honey I can't hold my cum now and I cum inside your ass? It may be help to you labor." I grunt with the pressure in my cock.
PM me If you want to RP. 
It feels so good that I can't even talk. I just nod that I want you to cum. My moans have turned into grunts, and then I feel another contraction. It comes out of nowhere, and the pain is so sharp that I gasp. I try to rub my belly to calm the baby down, but all I can do is grimace and let you cum.
I shoot a huge load if cum inside you asshole as I saw your grimace. "Hey honey are you okay? I can stop it now if you want" I said and leaned to kiss you for help. my hands moved to rub you belly to calm it down but it's not help much. I felt your belly is so hard and rock now. "Honey I think he'll come soon" I smiled and I cum one more times.
PM me If you want to RP. 
As the contraction eases up, I hold your hand which is massaging my belly and look into your eyes. "That was amazing. My labor is definitely started. I think I just need to rest for a little bit. The contractions aren't too bad yet, so I don't think we need to go to the hospital. Just let me lay on the bed for a while." I help you pull your hard cock from my ass and moan a little as the bulging tip comes out. Even though I'm in the midst of labor, I still get a little excited seeing your naked body.
"It's okay honey if you don't want to go to the hospital but you need more comfortable place. I'll help you to the bed O think it's better than on the couch" I said and help you to sat up on the couch. I carried you to the bed room and lay you down on bed. your body with huge belly make me hard to carry you but I still can do it with my muscle. I sat beside you no the bed and start to massage yous belly. "Hey honey If you want me to help anything just tell. I'll do everything." I smiled to you. We both are naked now and I really love you huge and naked belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,899 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,972 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,762 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,788 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8