Cruel Yet Agreeable Punishment (Closed with michime)
"Just getting to know you, yeah..." Steve held the strawberry between his teeth and tried his best to say it seductively. He didn't feel it worked. He ate it to comfort himself. But he got Will's nipple erect and flushing an attractive shade of red. He pinched it a bit and tugged it, watching for any sign from Will of whether it worked or not.

The next piece of fruit compelled Steve to lean forward very close and pull Will toward him, until they both held the fruit in their teeth. He carefully bit into it; Will did the same; and he kept close as they chewed until he found an opening for his juice-covered tongue to sneak in there and embrace its friend. Coconut on Will's tongue tasted very nice...
Will chuckled before he pushed Steve back against the mattress.  "I want to fuck you so badly right now but that will put another babe in your belly."  He wanted the man to know what would happen if they took things to that point. 
Steve started to feel nervous around this man. He was cuddling with someone who could literally impregnate him as much as he wanted. Plus they didn't know how many he was having already.

"Let's just take things slow," Steve offered, mostly for himself. "You can pull out and cum on my belly, if that's your thing. Right on top of the kiddos in here." He lightly slapped his side for emphasis before accepting another piece of fruit.
Will offered Steve another piece of pineapple then leaned in from a kiss.  "How would you feel if I used your mouth instead?"  He asked as he thought back on recent events. 
"Fair point!" He moved up to peck Will's nose bridge this time. It wasn't good to be too predictable, after all. "Any time you wanna get your rocks off, just wait until I'm done stuffing myself, and then you can stuff me. Maybe even on camera."

He did promise more adult stuff on his streams soon. "Horny bastards all over the world could see that you're the only one that's giving me cock. How does that idea grab ya?"
"I'm sure your viewers would love to see my cock in your mouth and a rather large dildo in your ass," Will agreed with a nod.  "And I have no problem helping you in your streams.  I just don't want the viewers to turn against you.  Do you think they would stop subscribing if they know they don't have a chance?"  He didn't want to hurt Steve's chances of making money. 
"Don't take all that talk too seriously," consoled Steve. "It's a game, really; people like pretending that they can steal a fat guy like me from his rich boyfriend. Plus if you, ah..." Steve considered his words carefully. "...work me into a lather, so to speak, then seeing what gets me going will be great for them. And I don't think you'd be at every stream anyway, so they'd get some alone viewing time with me."

The noticeably lighter bowl bobbled a little with Steve's breathing, his ponderous pregnancy rising and falling in a sedate and quiet rhythm. What a nice little afternoon he and Will had right now.
Will leaned back a bit with a sly smirk forming on his face.  "So I'll be bringing you to the point of orgasm but never let you climax?  At least not climaxing on camera?  Yeah I can do that.  We can work out some kind of code when you want me to show up onscreen.  I'll stay out the way until then." 
"I didn't say you couldn't finish me off," corrected Steve. "Although, that's an interesting idea...I could finish in front of them, let them think I have their attention first and foremost." He rubbed along Will's arm as the man fed him more fruit. Slower now, savoring the remaining bites..."It's manipulative, but fuck it, I'm not dating any of them. So long as we give them what they want, we're doing our jobs.!"

He felt the air conditioning kick in and reveled in how his body cooled down. "This really is a nice setup you have here. Hmm...unless I just call out to you on camera, I guess I could stretch my arm off-screen, in some non-suspicious way I haven't figured out yet, and do this." He rubbed his middle and index fingers against his thumb, like someone asking someone else to pay up. "That might do the trick."
"What about a code word or phrase?"  Will suggested with a grin.  "Something dealing with food so your viewers don't get suspicious?"  He leaned forward with a piece of honey covered fruit in his hand but he didn't put it close to Steve's mouth.  Instead he rubbed the fruit against the budding breasts dragging honey over the nipples.  "You're so sweet," he grinned before his tongue licked up all the honey. 
"S-Shit..." Steve hadn't accounted for how sensitive his chest would be. Being pregnant had all kinds of side effects he was trying to ignore, and now a lot of it was turned on its head with Will getting frisky. "T-That being the case...maybe if I say 'I'd like a milkshake right now', that could be your cue. And, um..." Steve hissed in a pleasurable recoil from Will's tongue returning to get the last gobs of honey on his perky nipples. "We can change it between streams so they don't catch on."

Will had started simply kissing and nibbling his nipples for just a moment. Steve tried to remember what kind of retort he had for being called 'sweet' so ridiculously, but all he could think of was a warm and wet mouth on his chest. It certainly was a good way to make sure no one back-talked you.
Will lifted his head from Steve's chest long enough to answer.  "I'd like a milkshake is great.  Maybe we can mix up the favor so I will deliver the drink and a toy at the same time.  Imagine slowly sliding down a massive dildo while you drink your shake?"  He suggested before he turned his attention to Steve's cock. 

He picked up a slice of pineapple, dipped it a large glob of honey, then placed the slice over the slit in Steve's cock making sure to swirl it around several times.  "Such a responsive body.  I want to keep you in this bed." 
"G-God, it's hard to get a word in edgewise with you doing that..." Steve shuddered at the bizarre pleasure of Will teasing his slit. He usually left it alone, but it seemed his new boyfriend was determined to make every part of him erotic. "But yeah, that's kinda why I picked what I did. If you didn't suggest it, I would have later."

The image Will painted in his head was a little hard to appreciate. Maybe it was because his career as a cam model was still too short. Maybe it was the supernatural aspect of their relationship. But he figured that he would understand it when he did it. A sweet milkshake and a thick dildo, eh? He'd cross that bridge when he came to it.
"Do you want me to stop?"  Will asked with sincerity.  "If you need to rest, I can go and get your place cleaned up while you take a nap."  He liked teasing Steve but if the man didn't want to be touched or just wanted some sleep, Will won't deny him that. 

"You worry too much." Steve tapped the bowl, making it shake on top of his giant belly. "Let's finish this bowl, and then you and I can take a nap together. Maybe being immortal or whatever your deal is has different rules, but I'm pretty sure you still need to sleep. So sleep with me." He realized the innuendo he made and decided to let it stand.

"Unless you're honestly not tired, in which case we can watch something. Or maybe I'm just wasting my breath until you point out what it is you really want to do. Who even knows anymore?"
"I would love to finish this bowl then relax in bed with you with a movie playing," Will answered with a wide smile.  "And maybe if you want, I could get you a back rub.  I can tell your muscles ache from the weight."  He stated before he went back to teasing Steve's slit with the pineapple slice. 

"I do need sleep but not much.  A few hours and I'm good." 
A movie and a massage with the boyfriend. Steve couldn't argue with that. "I do feel tense, now that you mention it." He felt fine, but he wasn't going to pass this up. "C-Careful with that slice; I don't want citric acid sliding down there!"

Will played a dangerous game with that fruit. He felt like they were teetering on the border of bliss and a UTI. But getting a man to play with your cock in such a creative way was proving to be worth it so far. He decided to relax and consider something a little different. "Hey, uh...I don't know if you'd be into it, but there's this one thing I loved to do on weekends when no one else is around. Time to myself, locked door, bottle of booze, that kind of thing. Just...just promise you won't laugh, okay?"
"I would never laugh at you," Will answered as he set the slice on Steve's penis then ate the slice off it.  "What did you love to do on the weekends?" 
Steve took a deep breath and steeled himself. His crotch tingled with an anxious anticipation. Here it was. He had to make this next step and place the kind of trust in Will that he would never place in anyone beforehand. It was time. No turning back now.

"...I like to watch Showgirls." He exhaled after the admission, but he wasn't finished. "N-Not because I think it's good, I-I just...I don't know, I like making fun of it? Just the writing is bad, Elizabeth Berkley's acting makes no sense, 'Everybody got AIDS and shit', that kind of...thing..."

He felt his soul retreating into his body. Now he had to hope and pray Will didn't judge him for watching such a God-awful movie in any circumstances.
"You know those really bad movies that come on late at night?"  Will asked once he finished his fruit.  "I know every line of dialogue if they were made before 1972.  Showgirls is an A-list movie compared to those."  He slid on the bed next to Steve before he threw his arm over the pregnant man's shoulders.  "How about I show you the Fantastic Four movie from the 80s?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,711 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,463 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,772 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,063 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,572 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,202 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,117 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,069 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,029 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8