Museum Curse (Closed with inflator)
Before Sean could answer, his belly and breasts grew rapidly to match his enormous genitals.
Andy blushed, amazed at the sight before him. He helped Sean onto his bed and let him rest... Andy knew he must be uncomfortable.

This space intentionally left blank*

Sean slept for a while. He feel his belly gurgle.
Andy showered and then slept until the next morning. When he woke up, he was amazed with his growth! He could easily by full term with triplets, and he was practically leaking milk out of his D cups... His package had grown considerably, but it wasn't unmanageable just yet. He could feel everything in his belly squirming, which admittedly turned him on...

Sean moaned softly in his sleep.
Looking at Sean's new... assets, Andy knew that the apartment they were in would not be enough to house them if this growth kept up for too long. He began to look for a big country place that they could stay in comfortably, sitting his computer on his belly and rubbing his belly with one hand.

Sean yawned as he woke up.
Andy smiled at Sean. "So... I'm starting to think we got more than we bargained for with that artifact..."

"I guess so." Sean smiled back as he held his massive belly.
Andy groaned "We're gonna have to go somewhere else if we keep getting bigger... I've got some money saved up, we might be able to get ourselves a nice place to keep this up in..."

"Where did you have in mind?" Sean asked.
Andy turned the laptop and showed Sean the picture of the place he had been looking at. "It's pretty big, it's got lots of room, wide doors, huge beds, walk in oversize showers, and ramps everywhere instead of stairs. The whole place has been retrofitted as a sort of maternity lounge, all kinds of amenities!" Andy smiled wide, feeling the huge belly that was pushing his legs apart moving below his laptop.

"Sounds like a really good place to live." Sean smiled.
"It should be perfect... and since we have no idea how long this is going to go on for, we might want to get on with moving there... No one has lived there in a while, so I can get it for us now... we just have to get there without being seen." Andy looked at both Sean's body and his own, realizing that they would barely fit in his old van. "I think I can still drive us there if I push the seats all the way back...But we've gotta get moving before I get much bigger..."

"OK. Let's do it." Sean said as they started to pack.
Andy moved around slowly packing his things, at least, what little he had. He wondered if the place would be available soon enough... Luckily, the seller said that it was vacant, and Andy was able to place a down payment right at that moment. Technically, he and Sean could move in today! Andy noticed that as he moved closer to the artifact that was sitting on Sean's desk, he felt as if he was growing faster... Perhaps it would have to be moved somewhere further from them so that they could still move, at least until they made it to their new home. He quietly packed it away into his bag and put it by the door, away from both of them.

Soon, they have everything packed and were ready to more to their new home.
Andy wondered how they were going to manage getting out, but looking outside made things a little easier: It was already night time. They must have gotten a late start, he thought to himself. Andy helped Sean out the door first and fit him in the back of his van. Thankfully, Andy wasn't as big due to the relative proximity of the artifact to Sean versus himself. He was barely able to fit in the driver's seat, but he put all their bags in the car, and carefully stowed the artifact in the trunk where it would hopefully be too far away to affect either of them significantly. He did a last minute sweep of their apartment, and, seeing that they had successfully taken everything out, he drove off to their new place.

Sean smiled as he gently started to rub his belly. He was excited to see their new home.
It was only about a 45 minute drive out, and before long, they had arrived at the modest new home. It was on its own plot of land with not too much around it, but the town wasn't too far off, and it was a pretty big place. Andy got out of the van, having to squeeze out, and then helped Sean to get out too. He opened the front doors and was just as pleased as Sean to see that it was double-wide. The inside was clean but not immaculate, and Andy turned on all the lights to brighten the place up, and made sure all the various appliances worked. "What do you think?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,128 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,751 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,000 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,319 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,154 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,947 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,940 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8