Museum Curse (Closed with inflator)
"I love it, Andy." Sean smiled. "This is a great house."
Andy was also quite satisfied, and yet already he grew tired. "Let's head up to bed... there's plenty of room in the master bedroom, we've both got our own king-size mattress!" Andy took their bags and lead Sean up the ramp.

This space intentionally left blank*

When they entered the master bedroom, Sean laid on the bed.
Andy rolled back the covers on the other bed, and unpacked their bags. He pulled the artifact out of one of them, and held it gingerly in his hands. He could feel the pressure, it was almost overwhelming when he held it. He quickly put it down on his nightstand and lay on the bed. "Do you mind if I keep it closer tonight?" He grinned. "I'm a little jealous of your... impressive size."

"Go right ahead, Andy." Sean smiled.
Andy blushed and set it on his nightstand. He could still faintly feel the pressure and he smiled as he softly drifted off to sleep.

Sean moaned softly in his sleep.
Andy awoke early in the morning, and heard Sean moaning. "Sean, Sean... are you alright?"

"My feels so good." Sean replied moaning.
"Your what?" Andy said tiredly. He had yet to notice his own growth overnight.

"My body. It feels so good and warm." Sean moaned.
Andy grinned "Yeah, mine too. Isn't it amazing?" Andy rubbed his tummy under the covers and was shocked to feel how big it had gotten. Despite how much he wanted to flick the lights on and gawk at it, he decided instead to make the surprise bigger (literally) and wait until his normal wake-up time to see it.

Sean smiled and went back to sleep.
Andy rolled over - a now difficult task - and went back to sleep as well. He awoke again around noon - he overslept a bit. When he sat up, he groaned and then looked down, shocked by his new belly! It was huge! It seemed like it could easily have four or five in it... but Andy had no real way to tell. He waited for Sean to wake up.

Sean groaned as he woke up.
Andy slipped out of bed and grabbed his laptop, deciding to do some research. While he was at it, he moved the artifact sufficiently far away that they would not be constantly growing. He opened a bunch of new tabs, some researching the artifact, others looking up new clothing, still others looking for information on male pregnancy, and other things that Andy realized it would be important to know.

Sean started to explore their new home.
"How are you feeling?" He called to Sean from his bed. Andy kept doing his research, he had a few ideas in mind. Besides, he wouldn't be able to do much if he keeps getting bigger, he thought to himself.

"I'm fine, Andy." Sean called back.
"Okay, just let me know if you need anything!" Andy continued his search.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,698 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,447 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,127 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,749 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,993 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,301 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,150 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,936 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,930 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8