The Swordsman and the Mage (Closed with franciel)
Name: Sean Strife
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned
Outfit: Cloud's outfit from Final Fantasy VII

Sean was a young swordsman, who is the son of Cloud Strife. He was wondering around in an unknown forest.
Name: lucius
Height/build: muscular but slender, around 5'9"
Hair/eye/complexion: long pale pink hair with side parting, clean-shaven and pale

I was taking a walk around the forest near my house. Thats rare no one usually wonders into this area.
Avatar image doesn't belong to me  
Sean walked up till he saw Lucius and pulled out his Buster Sword.
Lucius stared at Sean calmly and spoke," who are you?" he continued to look at Sean wondering why someone would be so deep in the woods.
Sean Strife, SOLIDER 1st class. Who are you?" Sean asked as he got ready to attack.
"Sean strife? Hm..so its Sean.My name is lucius. Solider? Whats that?" I asked while silently preparing a spell to manipulate sean's sword and preparing another spell to knock him out if I failed to manipulate his sword.
"We're like a military, but with warriors like me." Sean replied.
"I see. I live in this forest." I said as i cancelled my magic. " I am a mage. What are you doing here?"
"I was sent here to find ex-SOLIDER, Sephiroth." Sean replied.
" Sephiroth? I am sorry but you are the first person I have seen here for months maybe even years. How about you come and stay at my house while looking for him?" I asked smiling at the thought of being in another person's company for the first time in several years.
"Sure. I don't mind." Sean said.
"Follow me then" i said as i turned around and led Sean to my little log house while leading him I thought about how handsome Sean looked. "Maybe I should add some aphrodisiac mixed with my pregnancy potion into his food later."
"Nice place you have." Sean said.
I thought to myself as we reached the clearing where I bulit my house. "This is my house. You are free to stay aslong as you like but I have a experimentation room in the basement so you cannot enter the basement. " I said as i turned around to look at Sean while smiling.
"Thanks, Lucius." Sean smiled.
" Thank you, I rarely have any visitors. Make yourself at home. I will make us some tea." I said as i walked into the kitchen. I grabbed the ingredients that I needed for the tea plus some extra to make it a little special.

After the tea was ready, I added the aphrodisiac and potion into the tea. I brought the tea to Sean and poured him a cup and a cup for myself. I started to prepare a curse to put him to sleep after he drank the tea.
Sean started to drink his tea.
After I saw Sean drink his tea, I release the spell and Sean slumped in his chair. I hum and smile to myself as I carried Sean, most like levitate, to my bedroom.

Using binding spells to tie sean's hands to the headboard, I strip him naked while adding more spells to ensure that he would not be able to run away. After I was done, I sat on a chair opposite the bed and waited for Sean to wake up
Sean soon started to wake up. "What happened?" Sean asked.
" I casted a spell to make you fall asleep for a while." I said as i looked up from the book I was reading. I placedy book on the table next to me and went to sit on the bed next to Sean.

Raising my hand to stroke sean's cheek, " You are mine now". I pulled Sean into a deep kiss with one hand on the back of his head and the other playing with his nipples.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,508 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,170 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,223 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,025 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,285 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,274 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8