Saving the humankind (close with Dots)
In the car Ray keep Sam close to him and let the driver drive both of them to their new house. As they come near their house the security start to be heavy. "wow, i dont know that its needed for us to live with as much security as this place"
Sam surprise with Ray's reaction about this place but it's not new things for Sam because he had been protected by the security like this since he was young. "Haha I know Ray we're very important for them and you will get used to it later." Sam say as the car arrive to the house.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"you are very important for them love." He said while bring Sam to their room, once again he was surprised by how many camera inside the house, even in their room. looking that, he take of his shirt and put it to the camera "i dont mind you guys hear anything, but definitely not watching" he said to anyone who control the camera on other side
"Not only me Ray we are very important for them and you're very important for me too" I said softly as we go to the bed room. I was surprise with your reaction with the cameras. Your beautiful body when you take off your shirt make me feel so good but I don't know what should I do not I just sit on the bed and waiting for you to do something.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ray sat beside sam and smile, "i actually dont want to hurry you, but they said, we should do this now. is it okay with you?" Ray asked, hold Sam's hand.
"Now? really?" Sam's eyes opened widely as he heard that. he know that one day this will be happen but it's really hurry for him. "Y....yeah we can do it noe but I don't know how to do it. Please teach me Ray."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"its okay. i'll teach you" he close their distance and whisper, "tell me if you want to stop" befor kissing Sam deeply and start unclothing him
Sam moan and kiss Ray back. he don't know why he do everything with the man who he meet for a night but Sam know that he want to spend his time with that mas as lo as he can. "Don't stop please just do everything you want I'm yours now."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"It will hurt a little bear with it okay?" Ray said as he put his penis inside Sam. He keep kissing Sam to distract him for the pain
Sam moan louder as Ray put his cock inside his ass. "ahhhh it's very pain Ray I feel my ass is burning but it's okay just keep going" Sam kiss back and grab Ray's body for help in his pain. he cry out in pain but it's feel good too.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ray keep thrusing inside Sam, "oh honey, it really feel good to be inside you" he said, kissing Sam deeply. Not long, Ray spill his sperm inside Sam's hole and moaning deeply in pleasure
Sam kiss Ray back and moan softly as Ray fucked his ass over and over. "Ahhhh do it gentle Ray it's pain" San grab Ray's body and sob in pain but it's feel very good too. his body is lift up when he feel the sperm inside his ass
PM me If you want to RP. 
Ray hit Sam's prostate again and again, turn all the pain Sam feel to be a pure pleasure, he kissed Sam's neck, give him few hickeys
Sam grunt as Ray fuck his ass more and make some blood leak out from his ass but it's feel very good. "AHhhh Ray you're going great. Sorry about my ass this is my first times" Sam say and grab Ray's hair as he kiss his neck.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Once again Ray spill his sperm inside Sam ass. He dont know why, but it feel so addictive to fuck him. He fuck Sam all night that night.
Sam moan and grunt over and over. this is the first time but he can't wait for next time. "Ahhhh you're the best seeder Ray I really love it" San say and kiss deeply.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"and you too honey.." Ray pull the blanket to hide their naked body and huggin Sam close, "go to sleep my love.."
"Good night Ray I hope I'll can do something for you tomorrow. If you want anything just tell. You did many things for me it's my turn" Sam grab the blanket and give a good night kiss
PM me If you want to RP. 
"g'night love" Ray said, hugging Sam close and close his eyes. Its a dreamless sleep for him that night.
At the morning
Sam wake up early he saw Ral still sleeping. "Good morning my love" Sam say as he stand up and walk to the kitchen for cooking th breakfast. "Ohh I don't know what Ray like to eat?" He say and start to cook
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuck in the Snowstorm (close with Devotedhelper15) GottaPregnantWil 76 9,881 06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,356 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,782 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,643 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,475 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  C Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2) Shadow091 69 8,130 07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post: xiao2
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,947 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,633 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,376 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,342 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather