Call of the mating season. (Closed with Dots.)
A powerful male werewolf searches miles from his home for the right mate which turns out to be a well sized human man who would be perfect to be his victim. He had waited so long for this human that his urges have gotten the best of him. He had smirked wolfishly as he had lurked closer and closer to him and was protected from sight with the shroud of darkness on his side that he had blended in perfectly, his heart racing as his paws had urged him onward with each thirsting step. He had panted and his tongue had moistened with saliva as it had hung halfway out of his mouth and had dripped from his tongue and down to the thirsty and parched earth as his steps were silent and stealth like.
Sam was a beautiful male with slander muscular body and pure white skin. His blonde is shining under the sunlight. He was born in perfect family. Today he come to the forest where he like to come for relax sicnce he was child. He sat under the tree and close his eye for relax with wild wind. He did everything like every times he come here but he don't know that today his life will change forever. "I have to back home now my mother will blame me if I back home late" Sam say with him self and pick up everything to his bag.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
The werewolf had stalked closer and closer to his prey, sticking to the shadows of nightfall. He had waited until the human male known as Sam was far away from the entrance to the forest and had lunged toward Sam with his teeth bared and his sharp nails drawn. He had pinned him down, snarling at him with spittle foaming from his mouth. He had ripped the clothing away from his victim, soon thrusting his massive cock inside of the man and thrusting hard and fast without a single ounce of mercy to be spoken of in his intentions.
Sam shocked as he feel something grabbed his body and pinned him down.he try to resist but he can't. "Who are you? What are you doing?" Sam shouted and screamed before the werewolf ripped his clothed. The the ferocity and roar of the werewolf make Sam's body is shaking with fear. "Pleas n....no don't kill me ahhhh" Sam stammer as he the werewolf scream more and he moan as the wewewolf thrust his cock in his ass. "Please ahhhhh noo!!!! please" Sam shout and cry in fear
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
The werewolf had panted heavily, thrusting harder and more violently as time passed. Soon after he was done he had escaped before the man known as Sam could turn around and see him. He had vanished as soon as he had appeared and had retreated back to his clan where he could hide his secret from. He had soon fallen asleep, sleeping soundly. He had smirked at he had dreamt of the human that he had raped without mercy.
Sam is crying with fear and pain. He don't know that what happened with him he can remember only the beast fucked his ass. The night has arrived. Sam was alone in the forest. He's naked as the beast ripped his clothes. He was cold and scared in the darkness. the pain in his ass made him can't move much now and he don't know what should he do now. "Why? why this happened to me? what is it?" there are many questions in Sam's head now. He hugged himself try to make him warm. "I dont' know what should I do now?" Sam say with himself and crying
PM me If you want to RP. 
The werewolf had returned to the forest, finding the young man who he had sexually violated earlier in the night. He had tried to get the man's attention, growling softly as if he was demanding him to do something. He had moved his head, leading the man known as Sam to his cave. He had soon helped the man to sit down on the cave floor, smiling at him as he had yawned and had stretched out on the floor.
Sam still shock with everything. he don't know that what happened to him. the beast fucked him and disappeared but why he come back and help him? why the beast growl softly and smile to him? He tried to find the answer but he can't do it as he was because the pain in his ass and body still bad make he cry out every time he move. his body is shaking from the cold he do everything to make him warm but it's not enough. "Sir who are you? why you did this with me?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
The werewolf had growled his answer, trying to speak normally as a human would. "I .. am .. Zeke .. need .. breeder. Breeder .. is .. you." He had spoken to Sam, letting him know why he had kidnapped him. The werewolf had noticed that his breeder was shivering so he had carried out a long blanket and had gave it to him to wrap around the man's nude body. "Here .. keep you warm."
"Thanks for the blanket" Sam wrap the blanket around his nude body while he looking at the werewolf. his eyes open widely as he heard that the werewolf want seeder. he has never heard about werewolf breeder before. "Breeder? but how will I carry your baby? I mean you're werewolf and I'm a human it's impossible." Sam ask and moan as he move because his ass is tearing. Sam don't know what to do now he don't know that why the werewolf choose him he miss his home his family. "Why me? Why you did this with me?" San ask and cry again when he think about his family.

(Hey still want rough rp or turn to be romantic? I can do it both)
PM me If you want to RP. 
The werewolf had bowed his head as if he had nodded in response to the man's gracious thank you. He had smiled, licking his fur as he had answered the man known as Sam. "You .. are .. chosen .. need .. more .. werewolves. Werewolves .. can .. live .. in .. humans. Will .. be .. half .. human."
Sam smile to the werewolf for his attempts to speak. it's may be worse thinking but when the werewolf lick his fur make San thought about his pup ant his home and then it's make he miss his home. "Hey werewolf I know that you want the baby but How can I do it? I've never got pregnant before and I have home to go back"
PM me If you want to RP. 
The werewolf had spoken, circling around the man who was his breeder. "Stay here ... till .. baby .. born." He had smiled, yawning as he had laid down and had placed his head upon his large paws.
Sam smile softly as the werewolf look like the baby now. He don't know why this beast can be rough like he did with Sam in the forest. "Okay Beast I'll help you but you must promise me that you'll take care and help me everything I want because I don't know anything about the pregnancy" Sam say and shiver as he feel the cold.
PM me If you want to RP. 
The werewolf had nodded at Sam's terms, helping the man lay down and lending him his warmth of his much much larger body as he had laid down beside him. The werewolf had made sure that the human male was safe and warm. He had kept Sam safe while he had let him sleep.
Sam smile as the werwolf help him to lay down and stay beside him. "Thanks beast I'm sure that you'll be a good father." Sam lay down on his side and hug the werewolf's hand to help him warm. "Can I do this? and good night beast" Sam hug the hand tightly and fall asleep.
PM me If you want to RP. 
The werewolf had smiled warmly, letting his mate do as he wished. He had yawned, letting his mate hug one of his massive paws. "You can hug me .. good night human." He had gotten better with his speaking.
At the morning. Sam wake up and he saw the werewolf still sleeping. hit stomach is growling Sam didn't eat anything since yesterday. "Hey my beast I'm hungry do you have anything for me?" Sam whisper at the beast's ear.
PM me If you want to RP. 
The werewolf had yawned, stretching and arising to all four of his paws. He had captured a few meals that he had found from the lands of the humans, handing a bag of food to him. He had let the human known as Sam eat the meal that the werewolf had captured, watching him eat.
"Thanks the beast but do you have a name? just ask I'm Sam" Sam smile to the werewolf as he eat a lot of food because he's very hungry. "Hey beast How long of this pregnancy? 9 months like human pregnancy?"
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,170 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,225 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,028 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,285 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,274 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8