Unwelcome Changes (with Dots, Closed)
Tom got back to the apartment late that night. People thought he was living the dream life: a home of his own, a loving fiancé and a baby on the way. How little they knew. Behind closed doors, he and Sam were roommates at best, the baby an anchor tied around his ankle.

Despite his exhaustion, he walked in with something resembling dignity and removed his coat and scarf, before collapsing on the couch and very nearly falling asleep.
Sam is in the kitchen and cook fir the dinner. He don't know that Tom want to eat his food or not but it's just his duty and he don't want to make anything worse more than now. Sam heard some sound in the living room. he know that is Tom. Sam walk to the living as he saw Tom on the couch with exhaustion. "Sorry Tom but the dinner is ready. if you want it you can get it in the kitchen"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Tom pulled himself off the sofa with a groan. He staggered into the kitchen, found his dinner and began to eat. "Thanks," he mumbled, in-between bites.
"It's my duty. I don't know that what you like to eat I just did what I can" I sit on the chair and began to eat his dinner but he can't because his worst morning sickness. He put the spoon down and bring the food to the fridge. "When you're finished eating, place the dish on there. I will wash it "
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom nodded. "By the way," he said, reaching into his pocket, "I got these for you while on my lunch break today." He placed a bottle of pills on the table.
Sam smile to Tom he didn't think that Tom will notice his morning sickness. "Thanks Tom I know that you work so hard for us I can take care myself" I say and rub his a little bloated belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Maybe you can," Tom said as he finished his dinner, "But you're obviously crazy if you thought I wasn't going to notice you're still having morning sickness. Besides, these will help you take better care of yourself." He brought his plate and cutlery to the sink. "Who knows, maybe even the baby will like 'em."
Sam flinch as Tom said about his morning sickness. "I'm sorry Tom I just don't want to disturb you I know that you work so hard just daon't want to make it worse than now" Sam say and get the pills on the table. He don't know how to do with this situation. "I'll take care myself Tom don't worry about me I don't want to be your hindrance" San say and walk to sink of cleaning.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom shook his head. "A hindrance?" He put his hand on Sam's chin, pulling his face around to look at him. "You're not a hindrance, Sam, you're my responsibility. Same for the baby. Now you may think you can go solo and avoid stepping on my toes with this but it's three months too late for that. The damage has already been done and we're stuck with one another, so you might as well let me do something other than live here with you and pay half the rent."
"I don't know Tom I don't know what should I do now?" Sam say ans start to cry. there are many things in his head. "I know that I'm just you responsibility but please don't think like that with the baby. you can hate me or anything you want but please love the baby Tom give your love to the baby" Sam's crying harder. he bend his head to Tom's chest. he know that Tom may pull him away but he just want to do it now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom sighed, awkwardly giving the other boy a hug. "Jeez, and I thought my emotions ran high," he said in exasperation. "This pregnancy has turned you into a weepy, emotional mess, you know that?" He brought Sam out of the kitchen and into the sitting room, lowering him onto the couch. "Look," he said, "You need to relax and quit worrying about me being one of those parents who patently hates their own children. I'm not gonna be that kind of dad. If my word's not enough and you need more convincing, I can pinky swear." He offered his little finger.
Sam wiped his tears and pinky swear with Tom he know that it's look like a children but he don't know why he accept it. "I'm sorry about my moods Tom I'll control it next time please don't be angry" Sam say and lean his back to the couch and try to calm his emotions down. he don't want Tom's emotions ran high because he know that will make everything worse. "I believe in you Sam I know that you can be good father."
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom smirked. "Then why don't you lie down for a little while? I'll handle the washing-up tonight." He stood and went back into the kitchen."
"Thanks Tom Sorry for disturb you again." Sam say as Tom walk to the kitchen. He walk to the bedroom and Lie down on the bed. There are many things happened today but the relationship between he and Tom is only one thing that Sam always think about it. Sam just worry about How long they can do like this and how should he do when the baby has come.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Meanwhile, Tom had settled into a pattern while scrubbing the dishes, which made the process easier. He whistled to himself while he worked, which helped pass the time, and soon he completed the task in 10 minutes.

(We can skip ahead a few months if you like.)
Two months later
Sam's 5 months pregnancy now. his belly bloated up. today Sam go to see the doctor alone he didn't tell about this appointment to Tom because he know that Tom work harder now. Sam go to see the doctor and the doctor told him that he's carry Twins and his stress and age make He has a high chance to miscarriage.
Sam shocked as the doctor told him about the babies and miscarriage. He know that He should tell to Tom but He only want to tell about twins but not for miscarriage.
Sam come back from the doctor office his relationship about him and Tom remains the same. Sam sit on the couch and still think about the doctor's saying.

(Hey I have an idea how about Sam has an accident in someday maybe some blood leak out from his birth canal, worst belly pain make Tom turn to be romantic for take care Sam?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom had moved up in his job at a music store chain. He was promoted to store manager after the former holder of that position was arrested for swindling his bosses. He was practising his drumming with a custom drum kit he had purchased a week ago when Sam came home. When he realised this, he stopped drumming and went to confront his flatmate in the hall.

"Where were you?" he asked bluntly. "I was expecting you to be home ages ago."
"Just go to see the doctor. I have an appointment today" Sam say and try to his his stress. he don't know how to tell Tom about their twins and he don't know how to bear about his chance to miscarriage. "Sorry for the dinner. can you cook it by yourself? I'm very tired Tom. I need to rest" Sam ask and don't wait for an answer. he walk to the bed room and lie his back on the bed. "What should mom do now? huh" San say tiredly as he rub his bloated belly. he try to not stress but he can't
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom wasn't happy with that answer. He knew from experience that Sam was terrible at keeping secrets but kept trying to because he couldn't bear to tell the truth. Well, like Hell he was letting whatever was eating his babymama slide - if it was something he needed to know, he needed to know it, simple as. He marched into their room. "Sam," he said firmly, "I may not be a genius, but I'm nobody's fool. I know there's something you're not telling me about and unless you want me to get your parents down here to make you talk, you're going to tell me right now."
Sam shocked as Tom come to the bedroom and try to ask him. he know that Tom can notice everything he try to hind to him. Sam sigh and try to make everything normal he want to tell only about the twins but not for his chance to miscarriage. "I'm carry twins Tom. Two boys in my belly right now!! not only one. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you" Sam say and tyr to not cry out because he know he will make Tom's moods run high if he cry but his stress was so bad.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,755 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,012 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,389 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,960 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,055 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,958 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8