Unwelcome Changes (with Dots, Closed)
Jack raised an eyebrow at Sam's confession. "Twins? That's what you were so frightened to tell me? I don't think so, Sam. Don't think I don't know when you're trying to hide things from me you figure I won't like to hear." He walked over to him and sat on his bed, his face sympathetic but insistent. "We have the same doctor, Sam. You know I'm going to find out one way or another. If you don't tell me, he will, so why don't you save me the trouble and tell me yourself?"
Sam's eyes opened widely as Tom said that he's a trouble when he didn't tell anything to Tom. "I'm sorry Tom I just don't know how to tell you about this I know that you work so hard for us but you need to work harder for twins" Sam say as he look at Tom's eyes. "But don't worry Tom I'll help you everything I can I'll ask my boss for more part time job" Sam say and rub his belly as he feel the cramp inside it. He still tense but it's not much like before he tell this to Tom.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Tom sighed. "Forget about work, Sam," he said. "You're almost far along enough that you could apply for maternity leave. Just... lie down. Pull up your shirt. I think I may have a solution to our woes."
"Solution? How? How can we do it? If you want me to do anything just tell me Tom I don't want to be your trouble" Sam don't know what does Tom want to do but he just do everything Tom want. Sam pull out his shirt and show big round 5 months pregnant belly. He lie down on the bed for calm his baby down as he still feel the cramps inside his belly.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"You're gonna have to lie on your side for this," Tom said as he stood. "It's better for your body that way - otherwise the babies will crush all your organs under their weight." He left the room briefly and came back with a bottle of oil. "Now, this oil is primarily for preventing stretch marks, but there's plenty of pregnant mothers who apply it purely because it feels good to rub on their skin, especially their bellies," he explained, opening the lid with a 'pop'.
Sam smiled to Tom it's first smile in many days. "Thanks Tom but I can do it by myself I don't want to disturb you." Sam say and lie on his side. it's feel better with the cramp inside his belly but it's still hit him over and over. Sam don't know when did he feel good as Tom did something better with him.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I don't care if you can do it yourself," Tom said insistently, climbing onto the bed behind Sam. "You're not leaving me out of this, okay? You said you wanted me to be a loving daddy; now you're getting what you asked for." He squirted a small puddle of the oil onto Sam's belly, then began spreading it with his free hand while closing the lid and putting the bottle down on a nearby dresser behind him. "Now just relax..."
Sam moan softly as Tom start to massage his belly. it's feel so good and this is the first time in many months that Tom touch him. "Ahh Thanks Tom but please don't force yourself if you don't want to do it. there are many ways to be a loving daddy" Sam say and try to not moan in pleasure he don't know that why Tom did this to him maybe it's just because his duty but Sam really love it.

(hey still want bad situation?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(I think it could start getting better from here. Maybe not instant hate-to-love but a turning point in the right direction, you know?)

"Oh, I want to do this," Tom whispered huskily. "You think I don't see you flaunting this big, beautiful belly and get tickled in funny places? You think I still hate the idea of being a father and taking care of you?" The drummer chuckled as he continued rubbing and massaging oil all over the other boy's bump, "Your belly is getting fat with my children, Sam. Lately, that's become a pretty big turn-on for me. So this... expect a lot more of this to come."
(Okay that's good idea)

"Thanks Tom. Sorry about my thinking. Ahhh" Sam moan as Tom massage his belly. It's really turn him on but he know that he need to control himself. "Yeah Tom this is big and the twins will make me bigger than normal pregnant man. Can you help me to do anything when I can't do it" Sam whisper and place his hand on his belly
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Of course," Tom replied, rearranging the pillows on the bed back against the headrest. "Anything for the mother of my children." He moved to sit back against the pillows and lifted Sam from his prone position, pulling him against his back. "In the meantime, I want you to relax. You've got another four months to go - if you want to get through them in one piece, you need to know your limits and keep your stress levels to a minimum."

He applied some more oil on the uncovered part of Sam's belly and began rubbing it around with his other hand. Tom's hands lovingly stroked the tummy under his palms, moving around in circles as they did so. "I know you love this," he whispered, "Don't bother denying it. From now on, we're going to have a belly-rubbing session before bed every night, sometimes with this oil, sometimes without it. I'm going to let the babies know Daddy loves them very much and enjoy it." He felt himself getting hard as he spoke; Tom pulled his hips back, hoping his manhood wouldn't make this moment awkward.
Sam moan softly and look at Tom. Tom look like a good man now. Sam want to touch Tom's face, want to do anything more than now but he don't know that he can do it or not. "Thanks for everything Tom. I really love your massage and I want it every night if you don't mind" Sam place his hand on Tom's hand. "I don't know that I can do it or not but I'll not hind anything from you anymore and I'll control my stress" Sam said and moan louder as Tom move in circles on his belly it's really turn him on but he know that he must control his moods. "I don't know that I should say it or not but you're a good man Tom i know it's impossible now but I hope someday we'll love each other and our family will be complete family but I just hope Tom it's okay if you want us to be like this"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"That's too much thinking for me to do after a long day at the store," said Tom. "Let's start by actually sleeping in the same bed tonight and go from there. If you still want to be lovers further down the line and I decide I do too, all the better, but I don't have an answer that will satisfy right now." He pushed Sam forward gently and moved off the bed to get his pyjamas on. "Oh, and take this," he added while passing a roll of kitchen paper to the other boy. "It's for cleaning yourself up."
"It's okay Tom I don't mind if you want to be like this. I know that it's impossible for us but I'm glad that you have been here with me and the babies. It's enough for me now" And say softly and get the wet paper to clean up myself. "We will sleep at the same bed tonight to and I'll do it every night" Sam sit up. He grab to towels and walk to the bathroom for shower.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom removed his t-shirt and trousers; having removed his boxers and socks as well, he replaced them with long-sleeved, long-legged pyjamas. He sat back down on the bed and waited for Sam to come out of the shower.
Sam's in the shower thinking about anything thath happened in the bedroom. He smile as he's rubbing his belly. "I love you my sons" Sam say softly as he finished the shower. He grab to towels, dry himself and walk to the wardrobe. Sam put his meternity pyjamas on and walk back to the bed.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Come on, let's get in," Tom said, getting off the bed and lifting the covers. "Pregnant people first, naturally."
Sam smile to Tom. It's not special thing but It's make Sam very happy. "Thanks Tom but It's okay I know you're tired from your work you can get in the bed fisrt" Sam say as he's getting to the bed and lie on hes side.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom paused, unsure what to do, but shrugged eventually and got under the covers. "You might as well get in yourself, now - unless you like sleeping out from under the quilt," he said sardonically.
Sam didn't reply anything he got under the covers while rubbing his belly as the babies are kicking inside it. "Good night Tom" he don't know why Tom's still said like that but he don't want to be stress now. Sam close his eyes and falling to sleep.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,704 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,451 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,756 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,015 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,398 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,963 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,055 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,959 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8