Unwelcome Changes (with Dots, Closed)
Tom began rubbing Sam's stomach again. "Relax," he said. "Nothing's gonna happen to you. The medics will give you a look-over and you'll be back in no time."
Sam look at Tom as he's rubbing his belly. He try to relax and take a deep breath. "Thanks for you help Tom. I glad that you have been here beside me. I don't know that what are you think about me butI really love it when I be with you" Sam say as he grunt in pain again.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Tom continued his ministrations, marvelling at how warm and soft the skin of Sam's belly was. "I like being with you too," he replied. "That's why I want you to be honest with me from now on. How can I take care of you and the twins if I'm not in the loop?"
Sam squeeze Tom's hand tightly as he moan in pain. "Thanks Tom I glad to here it. I'm sorry for everything" He say tiredly. He's very sweat form his pain. "Tom I love you I'm okay if you don't love me I just want you to know it" Sam say and grunt in pain.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I love you too." Tom wasn't sure what else to say. He lay in front of Sam and slipped his hand under his shirt to continue rubbing his belly lovingly while feeling the smooth, achy skin and pressed his lips against Sam's.
Sam surprised as Tom kiss him. He don't know thah why Tom did this to him? It's a true love or just du it because Sam's pain now. "Thanks Tom but please tell the truth and say it from you heart." Sam say and moan louder as the huge cramp hit him. His body p's hsaking with the pain
PM me If you want to RP. 
Before Tom could say anything there was a knock on the door. "I think this'll have to wait," sighed Tom as he went to get it. He opened the door. "We got a call from here asking for an ambulance?" the paramedic said.

"Yes, that's us," Tom said. "Thank you for coming so promptly." He showed them into the bedroom where Sam lay.
Sam is laying in the bed as he saw Tom and emergency staff come to his room. "Tom" Sam call tiredly as he moan in pain. "It's so bad I don't know hwat happen with me" He said to the nurse before he pass out
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Let's get him out of here," Tom said to the medics as they lifted him onto a bed and took him out of the room.

(What next?)
(Just play something romantic and you can do what you want just tell me)
Sa opened hus eyes slowly. He feel better now but the cramp still hit his belly. "Tom! Where are you?" Sam call tiredly and looking for Tom.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I'm here, don't panic," Tom said softly, resting his hand on Sam's shoulder. He looked down at the pregnant young man with affection.
Sam look at Tom and grab his hand tightly. "How about the babies Tom? They were okay, right? I don't want to lose them please tell me Tom" Sam say sadly because he don't know anything about the babies now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom began rubbing Sam's swollen belly through his patient's robe. "Relax, love," he said. "The babies are alright. There's nothing wrong with them."
Sam sighed as he heard that. he rubs his belly softly as he smile to it. "Ohh love mom really sorry" He say as he look at Tom. "But Tom you call me love? Why you said that?" He ask and look at Tom's eyes. he just want to sure that Tom is really love him now
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Come on, Sam," Tom replied. "You're thick-headed, but you're not thick. You know why."
"I know ti Tom but I just want to hear it from you . PLease tell me gain that what you think about me" Sam smile to Tom as hr rub his belly witht he twins inside it. He hold Tom's hand and squeeze it tightly
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom smiled and shook his head. "I said it because I love you, you stubborn fool." He kissed Sam's forehead. "You gave us all quite a scare, but as it turns out, it was nothing to worry about. There's nothing wrong with you or the babies."
Sam smile and hug Tom's body tightly as he kiss his forehead. "Tom It's like a dream. I don't know tha why I'm very happy with that words from you. Thanks Tom and sorry for everything" Sam bend his head to Tom'c chest to feel his warmth. "I promise Tom I'll be the good mom"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"That's all anyone can ask," Tom replied.

A nurse approached from behind them. "Em, excuse me, is this a bad time?"
"No it's really good time" Sam say as he smile widely to a nurse. "Do you have anything? or you want to check me up?" Sam aks while rubbing his belly. the babies kick harder now and make he moan softly.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,698 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,447 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,127 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,749 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,992 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,294 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,150 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,935 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,928 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8