Unwelcome Changes (with Dots, Closed)
"Oh, there's no need for that," she said, "We've already analysed you very thoroughly, Mr. Scott. Despite the riskiness of your pregnancy, your babies are still healthy and so are you. I hope you'll remain that way."

"He will if I can help it," Tom smirked.
"I will thanks and I want my husband t help me in every moment." Sam said and the nurse walk out to his room. "Tom thanks for everything I don't know how can I do this if you're not beside me." Sam say softly and he hold Tom's hand and kiss it.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Then don't," Tom replied with a chuckle. "We're already married. The rest is taken care of. They say you'll be ready to come home tomorrow, and since it's a Friday I'll stay here overnight with you."
Sam smile to Tom and hug his body tightly. "Thanks Tom thanks for everything. I really want you to massage my belly tonight" Sam say softly. he don't know that Tom can do it or not but just want to be like this as long as he can. Sam can feel the love fromTom and he really want it more and more
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom chuckled. "Ask and you shall receive," he whispered, his hands automatically going for Sam's tummy and cupping the pronounced bulge.
Sam smile as Tom play with his belly. Tom look so sweet now and Sam really love it. "Haha Tom what are you doing? you wanna do it now?" Sam say and place his hand on Tom's hand.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom slipped a hand under Sam's robe, deftly dodging his thighs and crotch. He rubbed his soft belly and found himself in awe of how warm and soft Sam was.
Sam smile to Tom while he's rubbing his belly. it's not just from the outside the cloth anymore. "How do you feel about it Tom? Do you feel the babies inside me? it's so huge now and I don't know how do you feel about it?" Sam say and moan as the god had is rubbing his belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I feel them," Tom affirmed. "And I love what this pregnancy is doing to you, Sam."
"I love it too Tom and I glad to hear that" Sam smile and place his hand on Tom's hand. "I hope you'll help me when I get huge Tom and I wanna back to our home as fast as we can"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Relax, Big Momma," Tom quipped. "I'll still be here even if you grow to the size of a house - which you won't, of course. Anyway, you'll have plenty of time for that tomorrow. For now, you need to sleep and get your energy back. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere.
"I know Tom. I know that you will not go anywhere that's why I always thrust you. Thanks Tom that's for the best family" Sam smile as he feel the babies kick against Tom's hand on his belly. "You're right it's time to rest now" Sam say and lean on his back. he cover the blanket on his huge belly and fall asleep while Tom's massaging his belly
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom shook his head and laughed as he moved Sam onto his side, eliminating the chance of the babies crushing his organs. He pulled the gown up just enough that he could see the other boy's pregnant belly and kissed it on the spots where the twins lay inside him. "Goodnight, children," he whispered, before lowering the robe and settling onto the bed behind Sam, rubbing his belly with one hand.
"Good night Tom, goodnight my love. I love you I can't live without you" Sam whisper softly ad kiss Tom. this make me very happy. He lay him down on the bed and fall asleep quickly.
After many days Sam back to his home. today Tom still have to work and Sam decide to coo the dinner for us because he never did it since eh was in the hospital. He cook Tom's favorite food and many things for him. "Just hope that he will like it" Sam whisper and rub his belly as the babies kick again. "haha calm down loves Mom is cooking for your dad now"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom arrived home looking and feeling exhausted. He'd been working hard all day, which was unusual for his job, but it was that kind of day nonetheless. He smelled something cooking and smiled for the first time since that morning. Normally he would have greeted his husband and their growing children in his belly but he was so tired that he toddled into the sitting room and collapsed on the sofa, barely able to think coherently.
Sam smile as he heard Tom's sound.he know that he was come back but why Tom didn't come to greet him today?. Sam walk to the sitting room where he heard Tom's sound from that and He saw Tom is collapsing on the sofa. "Hey Tom welcome back." Sam say sweetly as he get beside Tom and start to massage his back. "You work so hard for today? I understand Tom and I had cooked something. if you wanna eat it I'll serve for you"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom smiled and sighed. "You're an angel, Sam," he smiled. Please, bring it in. I wanna relax while I eat, then relax with you once this is over." He leaned in for a quick kiss before lying back down and closing his eyes.
Sam smile as Tom kissed him. "Okay Tom. I know that you work so hard for us I just wanna do something for you" Sam whisper at Tom ear and kiss it. He waddle back to the kitchen and bring the dinner to the sitting room. "It's ready fro you love. Please eat it for yourself and you can do anything you want after this" Sam say and sit beside Tom for help him to relax.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom sat up and ate his dinner, chewing and swallowing slowly as he did. In-between bites he sometimes drank from the water bottle he had brought with him that day. When it was finished, he smiled at Sam and gave him a hug. "Thanks, Sam," he mumbled.
"Your welcome Tom I just wannaa do it for you" Sam say and start to massage Tom's back again. "What do you wanna do for tonight? If you're tired I think you should go to showwer and go to sleep" Sam smile, he wanna do othet thing but it's okay for him if Tom don't want to do it"
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,129 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,753 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,005 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,343 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,163 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,956 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,951 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8