Unwelcome Changes (with Dots, Closed)
Groaning in pleasure, Tom smiled. "I don't want to go to bed," he smirked. "I have a better idea."

He pulled himself along the couch and sat up behind Sam. He reached for a nearby bottle of oil and pulled up the other boy's t-shirt, his eyes appreciating the round, pregnant belly his husband was growing. "Beautiful," he grinned.
"T....thanks Tom" Sam blushed and smile widely as Tom pulled his shirt up. the pregnancy made Sam is ver horny in sometime but he know that I can't ask Tom to do something because Tom has worked so hard for them. "T...Tom can you massage my belly and say something with the babies?" Sam say as he try to hide his flushed face
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Tom chuckled. "I thought you'd never ask," he replied smugly, squirting a blob/puddle of oil onto his hand and putting the bottle down beside him with the cap on. He moved his hand down to Sam's belly and flattened it out, cupping the pronounced bulge and depositing the oil in his palm. From there, he put his other hand on top of the oil and began to rub in circles, the oil spreading under his hands. "How do you like that, Sam?" He asked huskily.
Sam moaned softly as Tom start to massage his belly. Tom is really turn him on and he can't control his moods now. "Ahhh it's so good Tom I really love you massage" Sam whispered and blushed. Sam touch Tom's face softly while looking his shiny eyes. "Tom can you say something with the babies? Let them know that how their dady love them" Sam's closing his eyes for relax and try to hine his hard cock
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom smiled. "Hey, children, it's your dad," he said as he rubbed. "You probably know this already, but I love you like nothing else in this world." He paused, unsure what to say next. "You may have heard some of the things I said about you before... and for that, I am sorry. I was stupid and selfish and didn't know what I had been given. The two of you mean more to me than a lifetime of musical fame." He leaned around Sam's body and planted a kiss on his oil-soaked belly. "Thank you," he whispered, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand.
Sam moan louder and pinch his fingers to the couch for control his moods. "Ahh you don't need to apologize Tom. it's our fault but I'm glad that it make me met you" Sam whisper while looking as Tom's sweet eyes. he really the mad who sat in front of him now and he can do everything for Tom. "you're the best dad Tom and I know that you can make your dream come true in one day. I promise I'll support you with everything I can" Sam bend and move his face closer. this is one thing that he wanna do for long time. Sam cuddle Tom tightly as he kiss Tom's lips and press it deeply
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom was surprised by the kiss, but kissed his husband back while continuing to stroke and caress his round, pregnant belly. He eagerly sucked and lapped at Sam's lips, attempting to convey his emotions through his actions.
Sam was surprised with Tom's reaction with his kiss. he can kiss him deeply and moan softly as Tom's stroking his belly. it's really turn him on. Sam moved his hands down and then he start to unbutton Tom's shirt. He feel the babies kick harder in his belly it seems them know that their mom is very happy now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom smiled as his husband turned in his lap and he was undressed, feeling Sam's rounded tummy pressing against his flat one. He felt the babies kicking inside the other boy as he slipped Sam's t-shirt over his head and down his arms, throwing it to the side.
Sam pressed his mouth deeply as Tom put his shirt out, showed his round and shiny belly. Sam grabbed Tom's shoulders and pulled down with him while he lay down on the bed "I love you Tom" Sam whisper, moving Tom's mouth down to kiss his neck. his belly touched with Tom's abs, make him feel the active babies.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"And I you," murmured Tom as he manoeuvred around Sam's belly, patting the spots on the bulge where the babies were kicking. He kept his lips locked with Sam's, bringing down their pants in tandem with surprising skill.
"Please Tom. do something with me not only with my belly I want it more" Sam whisper and moan as Tom is playing with his belly. he move his hand down to touch Tom's crotch and started to unbutton This pants. his belly made he hard to do anything but he still try to be hot pregnan man for his his boyfriend
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Well, since you asked so nicely," Tom smirked he lay on his side and got Sam onto his. He pull their boxers down and brought his manhood inches from the other boy's rear end.
"Please Tom. I really want it just do it more." Sam grunt, kissing Tom's neck and run his hands to play with Tom's hair. "I know I said it for many times but I wanna say it again. I love you Tom and you're so hot" Sam whisper as the banies kick harder
PM me If you want to RP. 
Careful to avoid harming the babies, Tom slid his manhood into Sam's butt, groaning at how tight it was.
Sam moan in pleasure as Tom put his manhood into his ass. he ran his hands down to Tom's back pressed it, let Tom go deeper. "ahhh it's so good Tom and don't worry about the babies. he doctor told me that I have have sex until my labor." whispered Sam.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom grinned and pulled out only to shove it back in again. "I'm glad to hear it," he chuckled. "Because I'm gonna see to it that you get your fair share of sex until that day comes."
"I will Tom. Just want you to stay witn me every moments of pregnancy. I can't do it with out you Tom." Sam whisper, kissing his boyfriend softly as he go deeply inside him. Sam run his hand to Tom's back and start to massage it.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Tom grinned and groaned into the kiss as he continued to thrust into Sam, knowing that this was real beyond his wildest dreams.
Sam smile as Tom thrust him deeply. he can't believe that the guy from one night stand will become to be his protective husband. He run his hand to play with Tom's hair as He groan in pleasure. the babies started to kick harder and He's sure that Tom feel it
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,447 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,128 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,751 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,997 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,311 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,154 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,944 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,939 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8