The golden egg. (Closed with missingyou421)
Mitsuo tried rubbing Kleo's belly a little harder, pressing down along the top more. He also ran his hands along the underside of his swollen belly, knowing the skin there would be stressed from all the stretching. He rubbed it gently, alternating these two areas to help his friend along. "You know....being aroused could help things...help relax your body.....make things slick....just a thought. Seemed to work for me." He said, glancing to Kleo.
"Aroused? How can I be aroused right now?" Kleo asked. He knew that during Mitsuo's births he had been aroused but during Kleo's, he felt nothing like that. Only pain.
"Well, of course you won't feel it if you keep thinking like that." Said Mitsuo, shaking his head. "Think about where the eggs are coming out...You've got a working set of female anatomy. And those eggs have to be moving close to your prostate. Just go with it." He said, tilting his head. "I'm not gonna judge you or tell anyone."
"I just don't feel anything but the pain of them trying to come out. I'm not like you. Maybe the spell made me more girl then it did you."
Mitsuo sighed softly, "Then let me help." He said, one hand sliding a bit lower, past his groin and between his legs. He shifted a bit, fingers moving to gently slide around Kleo's new opening, trying to tease him a little. His other hand moved to his length, using the same teasing touches, just seeing how his friend would respond before he would go any further.
Kleo twitched as his friend teased him. The sensation odd but pleasant and he lets out a soft moan and then looks away and blushes
Mitsuo shifted to pull Kleo closer, letting him rest his head on his shoulder. That way he wouldn't feel watched and could relax more. one hand moved back to rubbing his belly while the other wrapped around his length and began to stroke it. It was a bit awkward to tease him with both hands with that belly in the way, so he'd focus on the most obvious way to get him aroused.
Kleo let out another moan of pleasure and his breathing quickened. "NNNNGGGHHH" Kleo gave another push feeling a contraction
Mitsuo bit his lip, hearing the sounds Kleo made...He couldn't help thinking he was the reason his friend was pregnant...they were his eggs, and that idea turned him on. He moved his hand faster, giving him a squeeze while his other hand pressed downwards on his belly...Hoping to mask the pain with pleasure.
Kleo let out more moans, getting louder and louder as his friend continued. He was reaching his high and knew it "Mitsuo, I'm gon-" he was cut off by another egg popping out if him
Mitsuo bit his lip, his body reacting to his friend's sounds. he could feel him shudder and twitch as he got closer and closer to his climax, moving his hand faster. He heard his words and felt him throb in his hand, feeling his warm cum cover his hand and hearing the wet sound of the egg popping free.

"Better?" He asked, sounding a bit breathless.
"Much" Kleo let out, his face still buried in his friends shoulder
Mitsuo smiled and shifted, wiping his hand off on the towel under Kleo before picking up the egg and gently nudging the other up a little. "One more down." he said, showing it to him. "You think you can handle the rest up like this, or do you wanna lay down?" He asked, tilting his head.
"I want to lay down" Kleo says grunting and panting as he waits for the next egg to descend
Mitsuo nodded, helping Kleo lay back and situating the towels again. He awkwardly tried to hide the erections tenting the front of his pants by sitting on the edge of the bed near the other, one hand rubbing his belly. "Just think about how good that last one felt." He muttered.
"This one feels bigger" Kleo groans loudly as the last egg gets ready to come out of him. It felt different and he was scared
Mitsuo shifted a bit at his friend's distressed tone, his previous thoughts forgotten. He set his hands on Kleo's belly, gently feeling around before pressing a bit harder. "its not as big as the first one. Just breathe." he said, rubbing slow circles over his belly. "You can do this. When you breathe in, use the expansion of your lungs to put pressure down here, then relax when you breathe out. And then push when you have to." he said, giving him a confident look.
Kleo nodded and then took in a deep breath letting his lungs fill up and then bared down as hard as he could
"Good, good." Said Mitsuo, shifting to press down on Kleo's belly as he pushed, adding a little more pressure to help ease the egg down. When the contraction passed, he shifted to check how things were going. "Oh, I can see it." He said, shifting Kleo's legs further apart before he would push again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,442 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,123 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,980 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,229 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,142 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,888 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,043 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,917 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8