The golden egg. (Closed with missingyou421)
"I know, but don't rush things." Said Mitsuo. He went back to rubbing Kleo's back as he pushed, muttering encouragements to him as he pushed.
"Nnnnnnggghhhh" Kleo pushed again trying to get the egg to crown. He knew this one was much smaller then the first, but it was still a pain to get it to crown
Mitsuo noticed Kleo having some trouble and shifted to see what was up. "Hmm...maybe if you got up on your knees...let gravity help you." he said, tilting his head slightly.
Kleo nodded, wanting to do anything to get the eggs out. With Mitsuo's help, he got up on his knees and waited for the next contraction
Mitsuo moved onto the bed, sitting in front of Kleo and letting him lean on him. "Comfy?" He asked, rubbing his back slowly.
"Yes" Kleo said leaning onto Mitsuo "I gotta push" he said as he felt the egg fighting to come out of him
Mitsuo nodded, "Alright, go on." He said, still rubbing his back. One hand moved to his lower back, rubbing a spot he knew would have a lot of pain.
Kleo pushed again, burying his head in Mitsuo's shoulder as he did
Mitsuo kept rubbing Kleo's back, shifting a little to rub his belly as he pushed. "You're doing great." He said, smiling a bit. "Not so bad now, right?"
"N-no" Kleo said as he let out a small moan as Mitsuo rubbed his belly and then blushed
Mitsuo paused at the moan, shifting to look at Kleo. "Feels much better, huh?" He asked, smirking. "Don't worry about it. Better that it feels good than feeling as bad as that first egg. Enjoy it." He said, shrugging.
"I-is it coming out yet?" Kleo asked in a labored tone as he pushed again
Mitsuo shifted a bit when asked if it was coming out, letting Kleo keep his hands on his shoulders while he looked. "Ah, I see it. Maybe one or two pushes." He said, reaching to run his fingers over it without thinking.
Kleo nodded and waited for a new contraction. Once it came, he bared down again, grabbing Mitsuo's shoulders as he did. He could feel the egg moving now
"A little more, that's it." Said Mitsuo, holding his hand under Kleo. He caught the egg when it popped free, lifting it to show Kleo. "First one." He said with a wide grin.
Kleo let out a small sigh of relief and relaxed a bit more knowing that the next eggs would be easier after the first
Mitsuo gently set the egg aside and took his position in front of Kleo so he could lean on him again. "Just breathe and stay relaxed. The rest should be pretty easy. I mean, it'll hurt, but not as much as that first one. And maybe it'll feel good like mine did." he said, giving a small shrug.
Kleo nodded and hoped it all went fast. He waited a minute then started pushing once again as the egg wanted out
Mitsuo's hands moved to rubbing the sides of Kleo's belly, hoping to help things along a little. Still muttering encouraging things to his friend each time he felt his belly clench and knew he was pushing.
Kleo pushed and pushed, eager to get this done with. Mitsuo's encouraging words helped a bit but he was still in pain from pushing and couldn't get the eggs to come any faster

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,802 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,135 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,857 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,234 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,199 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,080 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,125 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8