The golden egg. (Closed with missingyou421)
Mitsuo could only give Kleo a loud whine in response. He couldn't help what his body was doing. He pushed as hard as he could, only to cry out as the egg spread him open. He finally just hooked his hands under his knees to lift and spread his legs, lifting the towel and fully exposing himself to his friend, the shimmering gold egg crowning from his new female anatomy, and his uncut erection, drooping slightly from the pain killing his arousal.

"It's too big!" He managed to choke out, desperately trying to push.
Kleo was shocked at his friend fully exposed In front of him. He finally sprung into action and went to his side "yes you can! You can do this just take a deep breath in and bare down like you're going to the bathroom" Kleo said reading straight from the website
Mitsuo tried to push his embarrassment to the back of his mind, he had to get this egg out. He took a deep breath and bore down as hard as he could with his next contraction. "Nnngg-aaAAHHH!" He cried out, feeling the burn as he was stretched by the egg. His whole body trembled as he pushed, inching the massive gold egg out. Finally it reached the thickest point, and with one last push, it slid free....the feeling being just enough to push him to orgasm, moaning loudly through it. Once it was all over, he collapsed back and let go of his legs, panting harshly to catch his breath.
Kleo sat next to his friend with wide eyes looking at the egg that he had just expelled from his body "wow. That thing was huge!" He said in udder disbelief at what had just happened
Mitsuo slowly sat up, propping himself up with his arms as he gazed at the flawless gold egg sitting between his legs, eyes wide. "Wow...I didn't think it was possible. It's really gold." He said, looking to his friend. "Look, umm....sorry for putting you through this." He sighed, covering himself with the towel again. Now his face was red from embarrassment as he glanced away sheepishly.
"No its OK. It was actually kind of cool. Don't you realize what you've done? You have done a fertility spell on a human! That isn't supposed to happen until our studies next year! Do you think you could do it on purpose if you tried?" Kleo asked knowing the Mitsuo was far ahead of the class now.
Mitsuo blinked at Kleo, looking a bit confused. "I....well, it's not a normal fertility spell...." he said, frowning. "But...I did drastically change my own anatomy...." he said, blushing more. He wasn't sure how to come to terms with that, being a hermaphrodite.

"I should rest...." he muttered, slowly getting up. He paused when he felt a weight in his lower belly, placing a hand over it. "It can't be.....no...." he muttered to himself. He looked to Kleo, frowning. "I....I think there's another growing." He said, looking at the first egg. "Shit, I need to reverse this." He said, wrapping the towel around himself and wobbling out of the room. He couldn't rest, he needed to come up with a fix for his problem.
"Another one growing? So your saying if you can't reverse it then you will just keep popping out eggs?!" Kleo said as he followed Mitsuo to the other room. "That's kinda messed up!"
"I know it's messed up. I didn't intend to enchant myself." Grumbled Mitsuo as he wobbled to his desk and gently sat down. "This was meant for a goose....or chicken..." he said, flipping through his notes. "I didn't think I'd need a reversal spell...so I didn't come up with one. I'm not even sure how the spell changed me....it was meant to just change what the bird's eggs are made of." He continued, looking over his notes. He paused and glanced back to Kleo, "do you have any ideas?"
"Hey, you know I'm only good at fire spells. You need me to blow the egg up, I'm your man. I know nothing about fertility spells!" Kleo said. It was true though he was failing every class but pyrotechnics.
Mitsuo just sighed and leaned back in his chair. "Thought so." he mumbled, closing his eyes and rubbing his face. "Maybe I can make them smaller..." he thought out loud, tilting his head slightly. He sat up and flipped through his books, finding some spells for reducing size, as well as words to specify target....last thing he needed was to reduce his own size.

When he figured he had the right spell, he got up and decided to use a mirror again....Aiming at his reflection, he spoke the target keywords, before the spell itself, watching the magic shoot from his wand and bounce back off the mirror. He gasped and stumbled back when it hit him, staying still for a few moments to make sure nothing else would happen...."I....I hope that worked." He muttered, giving Kleo a worried look.
Kleo watched him just as worried "we still need to figure out how to stop it. You can't just keep pushing eggs out of your body" He knows he isn't really helping but the words just fall out of his mouth, not able to stop it.
Mitsuo rubbed at the spot the spell hit, sighing. "I know, but at least if they are smaller, I won't nearly kill myself pushing them out." he said, trying to be optimistic. He looked exhausted, moving to lean against his desk. "I need to rest....I can't think when I'm tired....You can stay if you want." He said, shrugging. "Actually....Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to have someone nearby." He said, looking thoughtful. "But, I guess the spare bed isn't an option...considering, y'know...But, umm....There's the couch....and my bed is big enough for two....if the couch is too uncomfortable." He said, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.
"Yeah I'll stay." Kleo knows he can't leave his friend alone in this condition. "I can take the bed though, with you still growing you shall need all the room you can get" he jokes, a bit uncomfortable. "Let me know if you need anything" he says then heads to the couch.
Mitsuo couldn't help smiling when Kleo agreed to stay. "Thanks..." He said, face flushing a bit at the 'growing' comment. "Its a queen size bed...I think I'll manage." He said, shaking his head. He wobbled out to the hall closet, tugging a nice fleece blanket and a spare pillow out. "Here...umm, you can watch tv if you want." He shrugged. "G'night." He said, giving a small wave before hobbling to his own room.

He left the door open a bit, just in case he needed to call for help. But otherwise, he got to sleep easily, being so exhausted. Overnight, his belly began to expand again. But this time it grew larger, looking nearly full-term...But it wasn't one big egg, it was many grapefruit sized eggs. He groaned in his sleep, trying to find a comfortable position....
Kleo laid on the couch, restless as he was still thinking of a way to help his friend. After a while of thinking, he gets up and goes to where Mitsuo kept his spell books for class. He grabs the ones for fertility and starts reading over it. "Damn why doesn't any of this make sense?" He gets irritated but continues trying to figure it out through the night.
Mitsuo gave a louder, drawn-out groan, in his sleep. The eggs causing quite a bit of discomfort. Thankfully, only the shells were gold, if they had been solid, the weight would likely kill him...Even if they weren't solid, they were still heavy. He kicked enough to push his blankets off himself, showing how his gravid belly pushed his undershirt up and sleep pants down. He gave another loud groan, likely caused by early contractions....
Kleo looked towards the room as he heard the groans from his friend. He didn't go in however as he did not wat to disturb his rest. So he continued to look through the books
Mitsuo finally woke up, groaning again. Still too out of it to notice anything as he stared blankly at the ceiling for a few minutes. but a mild contraction snapped him out of it. He sat up as much as he could and stared at his enormous belly, eyes wide. "K-kleo!" He shouted, hands moving over his distended middle. He could feel the bumps caused by each egg. His spell had worked, the eggs were smaller....but now he had so many.
Kleo heard Mitsuo call him and he fumbled off the couch and ran into the room. His eyes were wide when he saw his friends distended belly "how many are in there?!" He asked moving closer to examine the orb. "What's going on?" He asked realizing that Mitzuo called him in there for a reason that probably wasn't just the size of his belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,717 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,476 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,141 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,792 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,116 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,759 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,220 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,161 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,076 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,092 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8