The golden egg. (Closed with missingyou421)
Mitsuo could only give a worried little noise to Kleo's question. He had no idea how many he had...but his second question was quickly answered when Mitsuo winced and clutched at his stomach, the skin going tight as muscles beneath tensed. "C-contraction...." he managed, panting as it passed.
Kleo goes over to Mitsuo "ok um just uh breathe?" He says trying to be helpful but unsure how to help. "Has your water broke yet?" He asks remembering what he had read on the website from the night before.
Mitsuo took slow calming breaths, trying not to get worked up. He laid back as the contraction passed, closing his eyes. "No, not yet...." he muttered. He rolled slightly, reaching for the towel from the previous night. He folded it in half and awkwardly situated it under his backside. With that done, he laid back, rubbing his belly. "Y'know.....this doesn't really feel too horrible...." he said, rubbing slow circles on the tightly stretched skin.
"What do you mean? The contractions?" Kleo asked not understanding what his friend meant. He knew there was no way he could actually be enjoying having all of those eggs inside him. To Kleo, it just looked uncomfortable and besides, he had to birth all of them. And that just seemed down right painful
Mitsuo shook his head, still rubbing his belly slowly. "No. I can't explain it....but something about being full like this feels good...." He said, tilting his head slightly as he looked down at himself. "Maybe its hormones....or I've just lost my mind." He sighed. He gasped and groaned as another contraction hit, closing his eyes and trembling slightly. It seemed much slower this time...probably because he hadn't gotten up and used gravity to move things down.
"Mitsuo, maybe you should get up and walk around. It might help. You know gravity and all?" Kleo said remembering something else he read online. "You want me to help you get up?"
Mitsuo took a deep breath as the pain passed, looking up at his friend. He looked thoughtful for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, good idea." he said, reaching out to grab his hand. He managed to sit up and turn so his legs were off the bed, taking a few deep breaths before standing up. He held onto Kleo, not knowing how stable he would be. "Oh-ooh..." He gasped, feeling the eggs shift downward. "its working." He muttered, supporting his belly with his free hand.
"Good. That's good." Kleo smiled, honestly a little relieved. "Ok you wanna walk?" He asked keeping a firm grip on Mitsuo as they started to take a few steps away from the bed. "Tell me if you need to stop"
Mitsuo was careful with his footing, taking each step slowly with Kleo. "Walking is probably a good idea." He sighed, still supporting his belly. He had to pause, leaning harder against his friend as another contraction rolled through him. "Nnnhh, f-fuck." He grunted, closing his eyes tight. he could feel pressure, but nothing was moving just yet.

When it passed, he sighed, glancing to Kleo. "Gotta be honest, I really gotta pee." He mumbled. "Just help me over, I can do the rest." He said, steering them towards the bathroom.
Kleo nods and he slowly starts to walk with Mitsuo to the bathroom. "Take your time dude. I've got you" he says using all of his strength to keep him upright and walking. They finally make it to the bathroom and Kleo lets Mitsuo go in
"Thanks." muttered Mitsuo, glad he had a friend to stick with him even in such an odd situation. He walked with Kleo to the bathroom, leaving him at the door as he wobbled in to do what he needed to. Deciding it was probably a better idea to sit on the toilet, rather than attempt to aim when he couldn't see past his belly... when he was finished, he felt a bit better, wobbling back out to Kleo only to freeze with another stronger contraction. "Sh-shit...getting stronger." He muttered, leaning against the other. He gave a startled gasp when his water broke with an audible pop, soaking his sleep pants with fluid. "Oh-ooh, shit...."
"Ok we should get you back to your room. You need to get out of those wet pants. Those eggs are coming fast" Kleo said and wrapped his arm around his friend again. He slowly walks with him back to his room. "You doing ok?"
Mitsuo tried to keep his breathing even as he walked with Kleo, whimpering at the feeling of the eggs shifting down more. He didn't seem to be in as much pain as last time. Probably because he wasn't tensing up and wasn't as exhausted.

"Nnh, moving fast." He panted, feeling an egg trying to push out, helping to dilate his cervix faster. He was hit with another contraction when they got to his bed, holding onto Kleo tightly as he pushed. "F-fuck,uhhhnnng!"
Kleo held his tight grip on Mitsuo as he pushed. "It's going to fall on the ground if we don't get you into the bed" he says not knowing weather to hold his friend up or try to catch the egg.
"Can't...can't help it." Muttered Mitsuo through clenched teeth, groaning loudly. The egg didn't move far, still stuck...he panted as the pain relented, leaning against Kleo for a moment before slowly climbing into bed. He discarded his wet sleep pants, glad his shirt was long enough to cover him.

He moved some pillows, propping himself up slightly at the head of the bed, towel still under his backside. "Nnh....I can feel it...it didn't really move. I don't think I'm quite ready." He sighed.
"Alright well that walk obviously got things going so you should just stay here." Kleo said. He wasn't really keen on following Mitsuo around the house as he pushed eggs out. "How close do you think you are?" He asked
"I don't intend on getting up." Mumbled Mitsuo, rubbing the sides of his belly. He closed his eyes tight as another contraction hit, curling in on himself slightly. He wasn't pushing, he was simply using the pressure created by squeezing himself like that. "Nnh-aaah!" He cried out, feeling an egg finally stretch him open enough to slide into his birth canal. "Ooh, shit....This feels so weird." He gasped, leaning his head back. It didn't hurt nearly as much as the first egg.
"Weird how?" Kleo looked at him. How could it be any weirder then when he birthed the huge egg before? He wondered as he watched
Mitsuo nearly moaned as the egg slid further down, biting his lip at the strange feeling. "It.....it feels good...." he panted, pushing again. The smaller egg moved easier, pressing against his prostate as it reached his opening, making him grow hard as he moaned from pleasure. "F-fuck!"
Kleo takes a step back and turns away not knowing what else to do. He didn't really want to be around when his friend was moaning like that but he couldn't leave him in labor like that. Although he did wonder what that would be like since it didn't sound so bad when it was smaller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,718 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,478 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,141 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,794 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,123 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,783 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,221 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,172 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,078 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,096 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8