The golden egg. (Closed with missingyou421)
Mitsuo felt just as awkward as Kleo, stuck in his bed and unable to hide just how his condition was affecting him. "S-sorry....Can't control it." he panted. He tried tugging his shirt down, but it couldn't hide much with his belly in the way. "T-towel..." He muttered, hoping to spare his friend the awkward feeling. "AAahh!" He cried out, feeling the egg crowning as he spread his legs, giving a loud moan as it spread him open slowly.
Kleo grabbed a towel that close by and handed it Mitsuo. Once he was covered, Kleo went back over Mitsuo and took his hand to support him. "Don't worry just push ok? Get these eggs out and we will figure out how to fix this"
Mitsuo thanked Kleo when he was given a second towel, draping it over himself to preserve his modesty....though, it didn't do much to hide his erection...just covered it. He held Kleo's hand tightly, moaning and trembling as he pushed, giving a sharp gasp as the first egg popped out of him. "Ooh...." He moaned, shifting to reach for the egg. He held it up, eyes wide as he looked between it and his still swollen middle. "God....how many are in me?" He asked, looking worried.
Kleo looked the egg and then at Mitsuo's belly as well "there's gotta be like a dozen or more!" He says not thinking that the comment probably wouldn't ease his friends mind. "Sorry." He says when he realizes it. "Just keep pushing. At least they are easy to push out right?"
Mitsuo gave the other a look that clearly said 'not helping' when he spoke, then sighed when he appologized. "I know..." He said, shifting a bit. "They are much easier...That big one just barely fit...but, I think it might help if I kneel...y'know?" He said, moving to get up with his friend's help. He situated his towel around his waist and the other beneath him, bracing for another contraction and gasping when the egg slid much further. "Oooh-aaah....yeah, much faster....two or three pushes each..." He panted.
"Well see? Depending on how many there are, you shouldn't be doing this much longer and it doesn't seem to be hurting as much as before so that's good right?" Kleo asked as he watched
Mitsuo hung his head slightly as he pushed, biting his lip to keep from moaning. But a small moan did escape him as the second egg stretched him open and popped free. "Nnnh....It...it feels good..." He muttered, face burning with embarrassment.
"Maybe I should go in the other room and give you some privacy" Kleo said as he too was a bit embarrassed at the situation.
Mitsuo gave a small whimper when Kleo suggested leaving the room....He was honestly worried about being alone, but he wasn't sure why. He bit his lip as another egg slid down, pushing and trying not to moan. It slid free with a light klack against the previous egg, making Mitsuo shudder.
"That didn't sound good." Kleo said as he walked to the end of the bed with a towel and grabbed the two eggs, moving them out of the way so that wouldn't happen again. "Maybe I should stay"
Mitsuo lifted his head when Kleo walked around with a towel and collected the eggs, his face still red from a mix of arousal and embarrassment. "I don't want to be alone..." he muttered, closing his eyes again as he pushed the third egg down. He trembled and bit back a moan as it rubbed against his prostate on the way down, making him jerk his hips slightly. The motion helped the egg pop free with a strangled moan from Mitsuo. "F-fuck..."
"I thought birth was supposed to hurt" Kleo said a bit confused "dude this is weird. You like those eggs coming out don't you?" He asked as he watched
Mitsuo lowered his head when Kleo spoke, biting his lip more. "F-fuck...I can't control what's happening to me...." he muttered, sounding a bit angry. "You try ignoring it." He nearly growled, reaching for his wand on the bedside table before aiming it at Kleo's abdomen and repeating the first egg spell...as soon as the light shot from his wand, he regretted it...but it was too late.
As the spell hit him, Kleo hunched over and groaned as his belly started to gurgle and grow. "What the fuck did you just do?!" He screamed at his still laboring friend
"Sh-shit....Kleo...I...I'm sorry." Gasped Mitsuo, moving to the edge of the bed. He gasped and moaned, lowering his head as he pushed another egg out. He desperately tried remembering the spell that would at least make Kleo's egg smaller....but he just couldnt. "Stay calm...I'll...I'll fix this..."
During this time, Kleo's belly started to grow bigger and bigger "fix it?! Fix it?! You can't even figure out how to stop making eggs come out of your ass! How are you going to fix it before this one comes out of mine!"
"Th....they aren't coming out of my ass...." he mumbled, knowing his friend probably wouldn't be too happy about becoming a hermaphrodite...."I'm sorry.....you....you kept saying things about how this felt good....and that it's messed up. I can't help that they keep rubbing the right spots...." he grumbled.

He moaned loudly as two eggs slid down together, keeping him stretched open as they slid down his birth canal. "Ooohh, fuck...."
"What do you mean they aren't coming out of your ass?! Where are they coming from?!" He asked not knowing the whole situation. Soon he understood as he felt something change and form. "What the fuck is that?!"
"You....didn't notice anything when I laid the egg yesterday?" He asked, a bit surprised. But he supposed Kleo looked away when he pulled his legs back and exposed himself... "its....female reproductive organs...you.....we...we're hermaphrodites...." he sighed. "Thats....why it feels so good for me...its...hitting all these new nerves...and my prostate....nnh...its overwhelming." He said, moaning the last bit as the eggs did just what he said before popping out of him. His erection still tenting the towel around his waist, throbbing and aching from arousal.
Kleo stares at him as he is speaking slightly remembering that things were a bit weird when Mitsuo was pushing the eggs out but he had tried not to look too long. Soon his belly was huge and finally stopped growing. As it did, he felt a pain rise up in him and he hunched over again. "SHIT! NO NO NO NO!" he screams, knowing he is going into labor and he will have to push the huge egg out

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,717 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,476 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,141 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,793 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,117 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,763 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,220 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,165 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,076 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,093 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8