The golden egg. (Closed with missingyou421)
Mitsuo tilted his head slightly. "Can I see?" He asked, curious to see if he could actually see his belly expanding. Maybe each time it would go slower, that would be good. maybe the magic had a time limit and would wear off...
Kleo nodded and slowly lifted up his shirt, even though there was no visible belly yet, he could feel the eggs growing
Mitsuo glanced up at Kleo before hesitantly placing his hand over his belly, gently pressing his fingers against it and pausing when he felt something firm. "its so weird....having something grow inside you..." He mumbled. His stomach growled and made him blush. "Well, We haven't eaten. Wanna order something? I'm starving." He said, trying to lighten the mood. "I'm sure this needs energy from somewhere, so we should try to stay well fed and rested." He nodded.
"Yeah I'm starving" Kleo said just as his stomach growled. "Well I guess I'm hungrier then I thought" he laughed. "And I agree its so weird having stuff grow inside of you. But I won't be sad when we figure out how to end it. Being in labor sucks"
"You have to admit, it's pretty amazing...I mean, the spell could have done worse, but it reshaped us to be able to handle this." Said Mitsuo as he lead the way out to the living room to order some pizza. He ordered a lot, figuring the pair of them would need it, before sitting down on the couch and sighing. He idly rubbed his belly, feeling the growing bump....it almost seemed like he liked it....
Kleo too came out to the couch and sat down. He watch Mitsuo rub his bump "do you like this?" He asked in a not mean or judging way
Mitsuo glanced to Kleo at his question, blushing slightly. "I....ummm....I guess. It doesn't hurt. Maybe it's the hormones." He sighed.
"Yeah maybe. Or you could just like being pregnant. There's nothing wrong with it. I mean there has always been a curiosity from men of what it would be like to be pregnant right? And now we have experienced it first hand." Its kind of cool to think about ya know?"
Mitsubishi nodded to Kleo's comment, "yeah. Plus, we don't have the part where we're responsible for a new human." He laughed. "I don't think I could handle this if there was an actual baby growing inside me....I wouldn't know what to do." He sighed. The doorbell rang and he hopped up to get the pizza. A whole stack of them was brought in and set on the coffee table. "Dig in."
"I know what you mean. If they were actual babies I think I would lose my shit. Although, it would in a way help the adoption business since we couldn't take car of them ourselves" Kleo shrugs as he digs into the pizza
Mitsuo frowned slightly, shaking his head. "No, we'd make the adoption business harder...adding more kids to it. They need families, not more kids." He sighed, reaching to grab some pizza. "But I suppose we should take this time to relax....If I keep trying to figure this out, I'll get lost and end up making it worse....so I need a break."
"Alright well maybe I can help too. Two sets of eyes are better then one anyways" Kleo sighs and eats more pizza. "Where are those books you were reading out of before?"
"Good idea. Just run anything you find by me." He said between bites. "I left them in my room." He said, motioning towards it.
Kleo gets up and goes to Mitsuo's room and finds the books. He grabs them and brings them back to the living room and sits back down, grabbing another slice of pizza then cracking open the first book
Mitsuo continued eating, idly turning on the TV for something to take his mind off everything. All while his free hand slowly rubbed his growing belly. It was slow, but one could see an obvious change since they sat down.
Kleo kept his eyes and mind on the books trying to have anything make sense to him as he read.
When he had eaten enough, Mitsuo shifted to reading another book. He took notes and dog-eared pages he wanted to go back to. But after a while, he sort of slumped in his spot and dozed off, open book resting on his gravid belly.
Kleo kept reading. Fighting the sleepiness he was feeling and finally giving in and passing out on the couch as well. His belly was now quite visible as well but smaller then Mitsuo's
Mitsuo's belly continued to grow as he slept, eventually causing the book to slide off and bump his hand. He jerked awake, groaning and rubbing his face, only to pause when he felt the weight in his belly. "Oh, shit...." he muttered. He was huge, looking overdue with twins. His shirt pushed up nearly to his chest, exposing his belly, so full that his belly button had popped out...

And he was still growing.

"Shit....Kleo. Kleo, wake up." He said, reaching over to shake his friend's shoulder.
Kleo woke up slowly grunting as he tried to sit up a bit with the new weight of his growing belly "what? What's wrong?" He asked Mitsuo as he looked over with tired eyes at his friend.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,802 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,135 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,855 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,233 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,195 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,080 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,125 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8