Closed Home birth [closed with 018Luxio]
Felix's skin feels hypersensitive to the ice cold rag on his sweaty, hot skin. "HNNNNGH!" he screamed out, holding his legs apart as he pushed with all his strength. He could feel the baby slowly moving down his birth canal, nearing his red, swollen, sensitive opening.
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
After 10 or so minutes of pushing the baby's head can just be seen through his pulsating opening. Chris helps him turn around into a kneeling position, Felix's head laying against the side of the pool as one hand moves to caress his contracting stomach.
Felix gripped the edge of the birth pool tightly as contractions wracked his body.
"OHHHHHHHH!" he screamed out, feeling the immense pressure of the baby's head bulging out his sensitive, red opening.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Felix continues to labor through the contractions for another hour or so, the head seeming too big to fit through his pelvis. Chris eventually helps him stand, them both hoping the gravity might help.
Felix stands in the birth pool, over the lukewarm water that goes up to his upper thighs. "Oh god, oh god, I need to PUSHHHHH!" he screams, bearing down as hard as he can, squatting slightly. As he pushes, the baby's head slowly emerges, starting to crown
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Chris helps hold him up as Felix moves into a squatting position, spreading his legs as the head continues to slowly slide out. "That's it, we should have a baby soon enough"
The baby's head partially emerged, Felix reaches down to touch it. "Oh my god, it's my baby, his head is coming out of me, oh my god."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Felix is momentarily distracted by touching the babies head, him looking down to see if he can see it.
Felix groaned roughly as he pushed hard, the baby's head now fully emerged, hanging between his legs.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
After getting the head out Felix moves his hands down to hold its head, him waiting on the shoulders to come next.
"Ah-aghhh!" Felix screams in pain as he pushes. "H-he's too big, I can't get him through my pelvis."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Chris looks at him before checking the babies progress, turning him slowly as Felix continues to push with the next contraction, one of the shoulders popping out before being followed by the other. The contractions doing to rest as the baby slides out into the water. Chris quickly picks him up before placing him in Felix's waiting arms.
Felix gasps in relief as his baby boy slides out of his body. He holds the child close to his chest, letting it suckle as he sits down into the water.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Chris watches them both for a few minutes letting the baby eat for a few minutes before he cuts the umbilical cord. "Congratulations"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,230 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,044 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,278 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,206 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8