Closed Lifeguard [closed with Dots]
Max paced the length of the pool slowly, almost with a waddle. Over the last few months, he'd definitely gained some weight around his belly, but he wrote it off as just a freshman fifteen, as he was early in his first year of college. He walked over to his friend, also a lifeguard. 
"Hey, how are you?" he asked.
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
"Hi Max I'm good, you?" Sam smile to Max as he walk to him. they're very close friend and Sam surprised with Max's belly because It's grow fast but he just thought that it's because his friend eat too much. "Hey Max you look so great with this huge. it's look like a pregnant women" Sam josh as he rub Max's belly
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Max chuckled. "Very funny dude," he said, rubbing his heavy belly. He secretly agreed though - he looked very sexy with that belly. He felt a dull pain in his lower belly, but ignored it and kept working. "Anyone in trouble out in the water?'
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Nothing now don't worry Max I think you should sit and rest for little time now." Sam say and help Max to the lifeguard chair. they sit and start working. "Hey Max I think you need to exercise more for this huge" Sam say while looking at the huge belly
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Max rubbed his belly idly. "Hey, that's uncalled for. It's just freshman fifteen weight!" He grunted softly as he felt another pain in his lower belly.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"haha Okay Mas Sorry I will not talk about it anymore" Sam smile to Max but he stop it when he heard Max's grunt. "Hey Max are you okay? want something?" Sam ask while finding some drug
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I'm f-fine," Max grunts, gripping his belly, which seems to be squirming with movement. "Just a stomachache."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Hey Max if you want anything just tell me and I think you need to rest now" Sam say and he help Max to the office.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I'm fine, s-seriously, just a stomach- ah!" Max groaned out as he felt a sharp pain in his lower belly. Suddenly, a wet stain was spreading through his trousers
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Oh god!! what is that Max?" I shout as he saw the wet stain was spreading out. "I think it's not just stomach ache but I don't know that what happen with you. Max do you have anything you ddn't tell me? please we're very close friend."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"A-a few months ago, on the beach, this creature attacked me.. it.. had sex with me.. I think i'm pregnant with it's babies!" Max groans, feeling pain throughout his belly
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Pregnant? babies? How can it happen? and How can I help you Max?" Sam shocked after Max told him about it. He get behind Max and start to massage his back. "I don't know what I suppose to do but I think this will help you"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"N-not babies, e-eggs! I don't know but he... he stuck his cock in my ass.. Offloaded a bunch of eggs in my gut.. Agh!" he squirms and moans in pain. "Clear the pool, I'm going to have to give birth here"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"OKay Max I'll clear the pool now just wait here I'll back soon" Sam say and walk the the pool. it's so lucky because today is not holiday and no one in the pool now. He clear the pool and prepare the pad for Max to lay him down before he back to Max. "It's ready Max you can go to the pool now." He say as he hold Max's body and help to waddle to the pool
PM me If you want to RP. 
Max slowlt waddled over to the pool, walking down the steps into it, clinging to the wall of the pool, to the bars on the ladder. He grunted, more fluis rushing from his body as he did, a deep blue colour, staining the poolwater. "T-take off my shorts," he moaned out in horrendous pain.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Okay Max I'll take off your shorts and if you want em to do something just tell me" Sam say whirl walking down into the pool. He get behind Max. he bend to take off Max's shorts and show a big cock with firm ass but it's not necessary now because a lot of fluid is leaking out and Sam do'n know what he suppose to do?
PM me If you want to RP. 
The blue fluid is dripping from his ass steadily as he groans in pain. He turns to face the wall of the pool, holding onto the bar from the pool ladder. "S-stand behind me, tell me what you can see."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Okay Max I'll stand beside you if you want me to help just tell" Sam say as he get beside Max and look at his ass. it's dilated now. "Max your ass is dilated now it's about 5 cm. but I don't know that it's time to push on not?" Sam say and start to massage Max's back for help him to relax
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,507 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,220 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,023 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,284 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,273 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8