The Wolf's Heirs (Closed with Tjopj44)
"Of course I would take care of them, it would be rather foolish of me to make them if I didn't" The voice made Max jump, him looking over to the window to find it open and the man sitting on the steps of the fire escape.
"WOW" Max screamed, scared, his heart beating faster. "what are you doing here?" He asked, the fear of being raped or hurt again
"I have been here every night. I am always near, you just do not know it. I have to keep an eye on you, especially when there are some who would wish to harm you"
"who?" Max asked, curious "who would like to harm me?" He asked, becoming a bit worried. Inside him, the babies were kicking him, feeling their father was next
"Rouges" He stands and slips into the window before coming over to the bed to stand infront of Max.
"what?" Max asked, nervous when the wolf approached "who are the Rouges?"
"A pack of loners that have banded together, they want to take control of all the territories, kill the alphas and make the pack produce pups for them" He kneels down infront of Max as he sits on the bed before putting his hand to Max's stomach feeling the pups within move and kick at his hand.
"well, when you put it that way... I understand why you did what you did" Max said, sighing "I just wish you would have asked me before... You know, I would probably say yes and let you do it. I just wanted the choice" he looked sadly at the man before saying "and i guess I own you a "thanks" for keeping an eye on me, so, thank you."
"Your truly foolish them aren't you? This pregnancy hasn't even really begun, so there's a chance that you'll regret those words"
Max looked at him, hurt by his words "don't you think i don't know this is going to be hard?",he asked, angry "i know this will be risky, but I'm prepared for it. I'm even prepared for... The worse" he said, not wanting to say he was prepared to die, even though he was, because that was a little bit morbid. "and just so you know, I'm planning to move out of town, quick my job, this things. After all, on my last stages people will notice the belly"
"I'm well aware, but your not going anywhere"
"Yes, I am" Max said determined "I accept being pregnant and giving birth, but I am not doing it here. it's a dangerous place, and many bad things could happen with me and with your babies,, so yes, I am moving. But you can come if you want to."
"No, your not. They will be kept safe and when they are born you can go anywhere you wish."
"you can't stop me from going" Max said "I have friends and I have to give them an excuse for why I'm not working anymore. My plan is going to a far away forest"
"I'll think about it. you will not leave until I return"
"fine then" Max said, rolling his eyes "hey, can you give me a little help here? I have to pee and it's hard to stand up" he said, extending a hand for the wolf help him to get up
He helps Max up before leaving him alone for the night. He doesn't return until a few days later to find Max sleeping.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,230 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,044 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,278 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,206 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8