The Wolf's Heirs (Closed with Tjopj44)
The weeks slowly pass, the wolf continuing to keep an eye on Max
Max woke up. Weeks had passed since he was raped by a werewolf, and he hadn't told that to anyone. However, now he was feeling weird. He was throwing up every morning, and yet his belly was starting to grow more and more. He wondered what would that be.
Max had spent weeks doing some research of the Internet everything leading back to the same conclusion. 'Pregnant'
Max didn't do any research. Actually, he was working one day when one of his friends, kidding him, pointed at his belly and asked how the baby was doing. at first, Max laughed, but, then, he thought... He was throwing up every morning, he was eating as a crazy man, he was feeling tired and weird all the time, he was having crazy cravings, and now he had a swollen belly... by the other side, he was a man, how would he be able to get pregnant?

And then, he remembered... The werewolf in the woods, the one who raped him. If werewolves existed, than maybe a,man could get pregnant.
The wolf had been watching Max for the last few weeks, watching as he stomach continued to grow.
(02-06-2016, 02:23 AM)018Luxio Wrote: The wolf had been watching Max for the last few weeks, watching as he stomach continued to grow.

Max was having a bad day. He kept changing his mind about the possibility of being pregnant, and he decided the only one who could help him was the werewolf. So he waited the next full moon and went to the woods again, to the same place he went camp ones month ago. "Hello" he screamed to the woods, hoping the wolf would hear him "I know you are there."
He had followed the boy into the woods, him slowly padding out of the shadows at the boys calls. He stopped just infront of him. His golden eyes glowing in the moonlight.
Max looked at the big wolf in front of him. "I know what you are" he said, unafraid "And I would like to talk to you in your human form. And I think that, after what you've done, you own me that
The wolf looks at him for a minute or two before transforming into his human form.
Max was scared with the werewolf's silence, but said "one month ago, you did something to me, didn't you? You raped me, and now weird things are happening to me. I want to know what. I don't want any help, just answers"
"Your friends suspicions have been correct, as of now your carrying at least 3 of my children"
Max eyes got filled with tears "how is that possible? Why have you done this to me? We don't even know each other. And how will I carry 3 werewolves babies inside me, how are they going to come out of me?" He was sure he was going to die at the birth, how would he do it alone?
"I did it because you were foolish enough to enter my forest in heat. Your lucky I found you before the rouges. As for how, your body has already adapted not that you will notice until the labor and delivery begins"
"oh, yeah, and you wee a total gentlemen. this is not your forest, and even of it were, you didn't have the right to do this to me. " he turned away and started to walk "you know what? I'm sick of this. Goodbye" he went to his house, leaving the wolf alone
The wolf watches the boy walk away making no move to follow, his work had been done and in 5 months time he would return to collect his children.
Max arrived in his house and took the phone. He disk the number of an abortion clinic, and set an appointment for the next day. He definitely wouldn't give birth to wolves pups

(stay calm, he will change his mind)
The wolf didn't know of Max's decision, him staying in the woods for the night.
On the next day, Max was ready to abort the things inside him, refusing to think of it as living brings. However, when he was almost leaving his house, he felt something inside him. Scared, he placed a hand on his belly, only to feel it again. It was a kick. And then, Max realized that, inside him, there was babies, not monsters as the babies's father. He changed his mind. He wouldn't abort the babies anymore
Afterward the weeks began to progress rather quickly for Max, his stomach continuing to grow as the babies inside did as well, them becoming more and more active as they grew, especially on full moon nights.
Max was trying to sleep, but the babies were kicking him. He rubbed his belly, quietly, thinking of his problems. What would he do? For now, he could still pretend he just had a beer belly, but, in some months, he knew he would be huge, specially if he was carrying triplets. Not to mention he would have to give birth alone. He feared he wouldn't survive to the labor, and, even if he did, the werewolf would appear to take his babies away. He looked at the full moon above, and asked, even though he knew the werewolf wouldn't be able to listen "please, don't take them away. Or at least promise to take care of them"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,507 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,170 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,221 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,025 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,284 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,273 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8