Closed The Delivery Ward 2
THIS ROLEPLAY IS CLOSED! NO NEW PATIENTS WILL BE TAKEN AT THIS TIME!!!

This Delivery Ward specializes in both mpreg and Fpreg with difficult labor and deliveries and those in need if extra care. (Single or twin births only).

Deliveries that need a little extra help will get it here, where we have vacuums, forceps, and other tools available to assist in deliveries. Episiotomies and C-Sections are also performed if necessary. Tearing and other things are all possibilities during labor as well.

Occupied Rooms in the Ward:
Labor 201: Emily-Ann, full-term twins, Dr. Pierce & Nurse Tiffany
Labor 203: Jacob, 37 weeks, single, Dr. Pierce & Nurse Jennifer
Labor 205: Alec, 40 weeks, single, Dr. Wells & Nurse Katherine 
Delivery 1:
Delivery 2:
Operating Room:

If you are roleplaying as a patient please use your room numbers to begin your post to help prevent confusion as we play and for readers.

Format: 3rd Person - Detailed Paragraph only please.

If you would like to read the descriptions of the staff you can find them here: http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=6034
The Delivery Ward was quiet that morning as the staff wandered around making sure everything was ready knowing the quiet never lasted long. Meanwhile downstairs Nina, the receptionist looked up from her work as she heard the main doors open.
Emily-Ann have contractions since the beginning of the day and her water broke two hours ago. She know this is the time to go to see the medical team where she have register online at the beginning of her pregnancy. She call the number to said she is coming because she is gonna give birth more quickly than she think.
As the doors open Nina sees a heavily pregnant young woman coming through the doors. She quickly waves over an orderly to bring a wheelchair over for the woman. As she is helped into the wheelchair she tells Nina that her name is Emily-Ann. "Oh you are Dr. Pierce's patient that called a little while ago. We already have a room ready for you." Nina then turns to the orderly take her upstairs, she is going to Room 201."

The orderly wheels Emily-Ann upstairs and into her assigned room where a nurse is waiting for them having been paged by Nina when they left the lobby. "Hello Emily-Ann I am Nurse Tiffany and I will be assisting Dr. Pierce with your delivery today. He will be here in a few minutes to check on you but for now lets get you changed into a gown and settled in bed."

As she helps Emily-Ann from the wheelchair and into the bed before she hands the pregnant girl a gown, she kindly asks, "can you tell me how far apart your contractions are and if your water has broken?"
Nina was back to working on her paperwork when she head the main doors open. She immediately saw that the heavily pregnant man who had walked in seemed to be in distress. She watched as he walked over to the desk and gave her a smile even though he looked very anxious.

She subtlety reached for the phone preparing to call for an orderly with a wheelchair as she greeted him with a comforting smile hoping to put hm at ease. "Good morning, sir. How may I help you today?"
Nina could t help but stare as the man before her seemed to explode his explanation out in a flurry of nervous energy. "Well I am glad getting it all out helped," she joked. Just then he doubled over in a contraction. She quickly picked up the phone and called the orderly who arrived with a wheelchair just as the mans contraction ended. As the orderly helped him sit down in the chair she gave him a sympathetic smile having seen many people have a contraction in her lobby.

"Even if you think it is too early you should still be checked out by the doctor. Can you tell me your name and your doctors name? Have you preregistered for your delivery?" She asked as she prepared to look for his information and notify his doctor that he was here.
Nina quickly types the information into her computer. "Oh yes Mr. Butler, I have your registration information right here she says as she quickly prints out a hospital bracelet and hands it to the orderly to put around Jacob's arm. "Dr. Pierce is on duty right now so I will let him know that you are here." She glances at her computer before turning back to the orderly "you can bring him to 203," she says before turning back to Jacob. "I will let them know you are on your way up. Good luck!"
203:

Nurse Jennifer had just finished pulling the file on the newest admitted patient when the orderly came to tell her he had left the patient in his room. Giving the orderly a smile she took the file and walked into the hospital room to see the patient resting on the bed already having been charged into a gown. "Hello Mr. Butler. I am Nurse Jennifer and I will be the nurse helping to care for you today. Dr. Pierce will be here in a little while but for now can you tell me what seems to be going on?"
203:

Jennifer made some quick notes on what Jacob explained to her. "Well it could be really early labor or it could just be false labor. Let's get you hooked up to the monitors and I will do a quick exam to see what's going on before Dr. Pierce comes in. You are at 37 weeks which is a little early but is late enough that if you are in labor the doctor most likely won't try and stop it."

As she to finishes writing up her notes she gives Jacob a smile as she moves to turn on the fetal and contraction monitors before grabbing the sensors and straps, "could you lift up your town for me? I just need to be able to put these around your belly".
203:

Jennifer had just finished hooking up the monitors when Jacob began moaning as he was hit by a contraction . She took hold of his hand in support while she watched the contraction on the monitor seeing that it was fairly strong for early labor. "You are doing great, just try and breathe through it," she coached him through the rest of the contraction. I know those aren't very fun but did really well getting through it," she told him with a smile as she covered his stomach back up with the gown.

She stepped away from the bed for a moment and moved to grab a glove and some lubricant. "I am just going to do a quick exam and then I will go get Dr. Pierce," she explained to him as she moved back toward the bed. "Can you put your feet flat on the bed and let your knees fall apart for me?"
203:

Jennifer placed the glove and some lubricant on her hand while Jacob moved into position. She used her I gloved hand to move his gown and the sheet out of the way "just try and relax," she told him as she gently inserted her fingers and began to examine his cervix.

After a few minutes she pulled her fingers out and removed her glove before covering him back up. "It looks like you are at 2 cms and are not yet effaced," she told him as she moved to throw away her glove and wash her hands. "I am going to go let Dr. Pierce know and he will be in to see you in a few minutes, okay?"
Room 201 - Emily-Ann

Emily sit in the wheelchair and tanks Nina. "Thank you! I'm Emily-Ann and I am register with doctor Pierce. Yes that's me that call this morning and I'm happy that my room is ready because it is hurt very much", said Emily.

"Nice to meet you Tiffany! I'm Emily! I'm 15 minutes apart and my water broke two hours ago", answered Emily who remove her clothes and place the gown on her.
Room 201:

"It sounds like things are moving along," Nurse Tiffany says with a smile as she helps Emily-Ann get settled into the bed. "Before I have Dr. Pierce come in to examine you I am just going to hook you up the monitors," Tiffany explains as she moves to set up the equipment. "Can you lift up the gown for me?"
Room 201 - Emily-Ann

Emily lay on the bed as she try to relax and she lift her hospital gown with a smile. "No problem I understand", add Emily.
Room 201:

Tiffany smiles as she moves over to the bed and begins to attach the sensors and straps to Emily-Ann's stomach. "Thank you. You said that your contractions are 15 minutes apart. Can you tell me when your last contraction was?"
Room 201 - Emily-Ann

Emily try not to move as the nurse place the différents monitors on her. "You are welcome! Yes the last one is five minutes ago and the pain begin to come back again", answered Emily.
201:

Tiffany can feel the muscles beneath her hands begin to tighten as she places the last sensor and moves the gown to cover Emily-Ann back up. Looking over to the monitor she sees that a contraction is starting. "yes it looks like another is coming. Just try and take big deep breaths through it," she says as she begins to coach Emily-Ann through the contraction while keeping one eye on the monitor.
Room 201 - Emily-Ann

Emily try to breath with contractions and she close her eyes. "Yes that's hurt very much!" Said Emily in pain and in a whisper.
201:

Tiffany helps comfort Emily-Ann through the contraction. "I know it hurt, but you did really well," she tells Emily-Ann as she gives Emily-Ann a smile. "I am going to let Dr. Pierce know that you are ready for him. Just try and get some rest and he will be in in a few minutes," she says as she begins moving out the door to go page the doctor, closing the privacy curtain as she leaves.
Room 201 - Emily-Ann

"Thanks Tiffany", whispered Emily who try to hold her tears because she was in pain and she nods her head in understanding. After the contractions pass she try to rest for a while.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,234 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Birthing Ward (closed with BigPreggoDude) BabyDoctor 21 5,794 04-22-2018, 12:35 AM
Last Post: BigPreggoDude
  Teirney's Labor Ward for Supernatural Deliveries (open) asablehart 53 5,739 01-26-2018, 11:38 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Magical delivery (w/dots) bhdire8 333 36,385 07-30-2017, 04:43 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Delivery Ward (NSFW) (CLOSED) doctorsin 187 63,706 07-06-2017, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Animefan22
Wink Unexpected Delivery (Open to all) Z_lastname 11 7,213 05-01-2017, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Animefan22
  The Special Delivery (with Jrcash) Polarpearbear 13 2,575 11-06-2016, 01:15 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  Paternity Ward (Closed with Eskal) BabyDaddy 0 1,545 11-29-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post: BabyDaddy