Repopulation (Anthro RP, Open to All)
Kai can't help but groan as he slowly lowers himself down onto the sofa. His paws running slowly over his stomach as he leans his head back and closes his eyes.
Kaisu noticed Kai come in and his large ears twitched to the groan they made.

"Are you okay Kai?" Kaisu asked.

He really hoped that they weren't going into labor too. He couldn't handle this alone for helping these two. Fear started to grip the young fox as he glanced between the two beings.
"Yeah....they're just being active"
"You sure on that?" Kaisu asked.

THe pressure built in his own stomach and it bulged forward, the sudden growth knocked him for a surprise and he looked down at his growing stomach. The doctors did warn him he'd have a few growth spurts until he went into labor. Struggling to take a seat, and whimpered as the young kicked about. Not please with more confined space.
"Yeah, are you?"
"I guess I'm having one of those growth spurts the doctors warned me about. I guess I really am gonna be stuck in my bed for the remainder of this pregnancy if all the growth spurts are like that." Kaisu said. "Though now they're active like crazy and it hurts."

His stomach was dented with kicks and he did try to soothe em. Though he struggled to do so due to his size.
Kai nods, eventually getting up to go get the Cubs as they started wining.
While he wanted to stay sitting, the fact that he was now going to be stuck in a room alone hit him as their other companion had to tend to their oncoming litter. Forcing himself to his feet, he waddled after Kai.

"So...how are your's doing? The ones you're carrying and the other two." Kaisu asked as he paused by the door, feeling the weight of his large stomach hold him down.

His large ears twitched to the sound of the cubs whinning. It made the fennec fox wonder if he was going to stay conscious enough for when he was done with giving birth to hear his calling out in anyway.
"They seem to be doing alright, I've got a checkup toward the end of the week" Kai carefully picks up the whining cubs before moving one to each breast to eat. He slowly makes his way over to the rocking chair in the nursery to sit down, motioning for Kaisu to do the same in the other rocking chair inside the large nursery.
Seeing how big the nursery that Kai had was, the fox found himself staring in surprise. Whoa....that was strange. Why did he get a nursery this size? Maybe it was just to accommodate the size of their stomach? Maybe. Though he turned his attention to Kai and the fox slowly took a seat in the other rocking chair. A bit hard for his liking but he was glad to be sitting down again. The young in his stomach shifted.

That's good." Kaisu said. "You still aren't nervous about giving birth?"
"It's going to happen, wether I want it to or not, so I guess I really shouldn't be" Kai shrugs lightly as the cubs continue to suckle.
"Well yeah but...you're not worried that something might go wrong?" Kaisu asked. "I mean.....it's going to hurt unless they plan to merely cut us open and do it that way.....I really should stop talking..."

His fears were getting the best of Kaisu, even more so that he had seen the growth spurts that he had been warned about. Plus who were they going to put him with next? Probably something bigger than a lion.
"They try not to, it makes it harder the carry a second time" Kai shifts the cubs slightly "Don't worry, the doctors will be there the whole time in case something goes wrong."
"I..I guess." Kaisu said nervously. "It's just hard for me to not think of the scary things. There's just so much riding on this and the fact I was brought into it, has me just...so nervous."

You'd think they would choose people in a certain way other than them being fit enough and healthy, able to carry. That felt like how they choose anyway in Kaisu's mind.
"Honestly I'm surprised they paired you with a lion, especially during your first time. It's such a large creature compared to your size"
"I know, I was shocked by it too. I asked if they got my sheet mixed up with anothers but nope. They said this was the match up an I had to go with it." Kaisu said.
Kai nods, them both sitting in silence until the cubs were finished eating, Kai laying them both back in their cribs to sleep.
Silence was the most nerve wracking thing ever, Kaisu always thought that. Though being like this made it worse. His stomach groaned and growled a few times, making the fox shift in their seat.

"So.... any ideas on what...who you'll be paired with next?" Kaisu asked.
"Not really sure, maybe a lion, jaguar, something like that, at least that's what I've heard in the whispers"
"WEll at least they all big cat breeds, you should be able to handle it." Kaisu said. "I haven't heard any whispers for me. Maybe they're putting more thought into it this time.."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,573 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,365 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,640 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,584 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,311 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,520 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15