Repopulation (Anthro RP, Open to All)
"Oh?" He asks a little curious as they walk, well, James walked and Rylan half waddled. His belly may not have been huge but it almost looked like he was pregnant with a bag of water because it wabbled so much as he walked.
Available for conversation, pm me.
"When I 1st became a guard here, not much respected me, I started helping people than some like me now and days, and others just think I'm OK" James said reaching the door of your room.
Life of a Wolf
Rylan nods slowly and unlocks the door, ignoring the notes on the floor just inside "I try to be helpful... I know im not employed here but... after being picked up off the street and nursed back to... near health... i want to be useful somehow, even if its just pushing a tea cart and serving coffee" he ushered him in giving his best smile "sadly i know i wouldn't pass the entrance requirements to work here... and i doubt i would last long with how i'm treated by the others"
"I know, me and Chris don't care what others think about nice people like you, if you'er friendly we like you" James said smiling.
Life of a Wolf
Rylan couldn't help his light blush and smiled. He picked up the notes that had been stuck under his door finding one from the site administration saying that there had been a complaint against him, again, and it had been found to be false, again. He rolled his eyes and passed the note to James.
"They get no joy on one front they try official channels" he said with a sigh and shredded the other notes "so you and Chris... there more going on than just you being his body guard?" He asks wandering to his wardrobe and pulls out some herbal tea.
"Yeah me and him have been best friends for 2 years" James said reading the note and throwing it away.
Life of a Wolf
the feline nods slowly "Tea?" he asks looking to him "So.. whos the... father?" he asks curious
James nods and accepts tea "well...yes I'm the father actually" James said looking away nervously.
Life of a Wolf
The lion chuckled and gave a smile "thought so" he says wagging his tail a bit "i knew it had to be aomething like that... for one how well you treat him... and two the fact you stay in the same room.. usually only couples do that so...i put two and two together"
"Your smart you know that" James said with a sigh "well I have to get back to Chris, he doesn't like me being out of the room for long when he's asleep, remember you can visit Chris anytime he's awake" James said standing up.
Life of a Wolf
Rylan nods sipping his tea. "Take care, sleep well" he smiles and watches him go. He gets up a few minutes after and gives a sigh as he locked his door then went for a shower.
"So many happy couples here" he mutters softly to himself "and then there is me... my chances of finding a mate will be smaller once you are here" he rubs his belly and gets the shower going, wanting to clean his fur before the coffee in it stains.
The next day, I had morning sickness, "James wake up" I said. As James got up I felt a several kicks. "What's wrong?" James said tiredly, as that was asked I felt my water break, "James I think it's time" I said being worried, "I'll inform the doctor" James said calling a doctor to the room.
Life of a Wolf
Rylan was already up by that point. Wandering down the hall slowly with his tea cart offering cups of coffee or hot chocolate to the staff and any others who were up. He, luckily, was not yet at Chris and James door yet but watched as James went jogging down to find a doctor.

"Huh... wonder whats up" he stopped by the room and poked his head in "knock knock, its Rylan... everything ok?"
(Great someone i was enjoying rping with and they get banned...what did he do wrong?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,560 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,360 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,626 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,298 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15