Closed Full moon (closed with 018Luxio)
Tobias groaned softly when he was moved, but otherwise was unresponsive. His wounds had all healed, leaving him with small scars all over his back. He already looked at least five months pregnant, but it was hard to say how much more he would grow.

When he was laid on the bed, he shifted and rolled onto his side, slowly beginning to wake up. "Uhhnh...." He groaned, opening his eyes slightly. He didn't recognize the cabin. "Wh-where.....Am I?" He mumbled, rubbing his head looking around, still dazed and out of it.
After laying Tobias on the bed Chris moves into the kitchen to get a glass of water for him. "Your safe now"
Tobias paused when he heard a voice nearby, shifting slightly to look for it...That was when he noticed his state of undress....and his swollen middle. "Sh-shit! How long was I out?!" He yelped, sitting up more. He pulled the blanket over himself, to at least give him some modesty....but he was more worried about whatever was inside him. He still felt sore in very private areas, but that couldn't be right....How would he be so big so quickly?
Chris comes back into the room and sets the glass of water down on the bedside table and sets a change of clothes on the edge of the bed.
Tobias was clearly distressed, staring at the stranger when he brought out water and clothes. He didn't realize that he was the beast who attacked him. His curse hadn't fully taken, so he simply felt sick. But he would change that night when the moon rose.

"S-something....attacked me. And......and raped me." He stammered. "I.....I don't know how, but, I may be pregnant...." he said, looking terrified. He ignored the clothes and water, instead he hoped the stranger could help him.
"Did you get a good look at it? Maybe catch a scent or something?"
Tobias frowned slightly, shaking his head. "No, it was dark..." he said, not sure how to address the scent thing.

(Gotta give me more to work with...)
Chris nods slowly "Get yourself cleaned up, the bathroom is down the hall, only door on the left" Chris then leaves the room and heads into the kitchen to start working on dinner. He had to make sure he got Tobias something to eat before the pups got restless.
Tobias frowned, not understanding why this man was so calm...especially when presented with a pregnant man, which was incredibly unusual.

He sighed and got up, taking the clothes with him to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror, running his hands over his swollen belly. "This is insane...." he muttered to himself before climbing into the shower. The movement seemed to bother the pups inside him. Making him gasp and pause as he felt the fluttering movements. He quickly finished and got dressed, heading back out to find the stranger....his stomach growling for food.
Chris had just finished frying up some pork chops, putting a couple on Tobias's plate along with some macaroni and cheese and some green beans. He finishes fixing Tobias's plate as he enters the kitchen.
Tobias could smell the food even before he left the bathroom, it smelled amazing. He headed into the dining area and looked over the plate set for him. "Oh, ah, thank you." He said, moving to sit down.

"Look, umm, I'm sorry for kind of flipping out earlier. I just have no idea what happened to me last night." He said, looking at the man. "My name is Tobias....and I really appreciate your help." He added, giving a warm smile, still unaware who the man really was.
"Chris, now eat, you look absolutely famished" Chris fixes his own plate before setting a glass of water in front of Tobias, taking a seat soon after.
"Right." Said Tobias, digging into his meal. About half way through, he paused and placed his hand on his swollen middle, nibbling at his lip. The pups were getting more active and Tobias was looking very confused and frightened. He needed to know what was happening to him.
Seeing as he had already finished Chris had gotten up to start on the dishes. He notices Tobias's hand go to his swollen stomach as he stops eating. The room is silent for a few minutes before Chris finally speaks. "Your carrying my pups"
Tobias winced and shifted in his seat, feeling the pups roll and kick within him. He closed his eyes and rubbed at his belly, hoping they would calm down, or else he might end up sick from all the motion. When Chris finally spoke, Tobias froze, wide eyes staring at him. "Y-your pups?" He repeated, taking a shaky breath. "You....you were that thing that attacked me?!" He shouted, looking upset and angry...but his mood quickly died when the pups kicked harder at his insides. "Nnh..." He groaned, closing his eyes and wincing.
"Relax, take a deep breath, they are not enjoying that their mother is upset"
Tobias leaned back in his chair, taking slow deep breaths. "How....how can I relax?" He started, looking at Chris. "After what I've been through, I think I have a right to be upset. What the hell are you? How is this pregnancy going so fast?" He asked, both hands rubbing slow circles on his belly. He could swear it had gotten bigger since he sat down to eat...
"I'm a Lycan, more commonly known as a werewolf" Chris's eyes quickly change from blue to gold as he approaches the table "And soon you will be as well"
Tobias' eyes went wide when Chris explained what he was and what would happen to him. He lifted his arm, looking at the scar the bite left. "Sh-shit...." he breathed, staring up at Chris' gold eyes. His own eyes seemed to become a more intense blue, almost glowing. "T-tonight? I'm going to become like you tonight?"
"Yes, it is a full moon after all" Chris blinks before his eyes go back to normal, him continuing to stare at Tobias "You will become my breeder, for however many litters I desire"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,726 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,821 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,172 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,912 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,234 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,166 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8