Consequenses (Closed with Dragon Knight)
Already the swell of the males stomach was large, the one egg he had implanted quickly beginning to multiply. He watched quietly from the window as his breeder worked, moving around the small diner taking orders here and there. In due time his brood would arrive into this new world he had so quickly become accustomed to.
Ryne waddled around the diner as his shift ended. He quickly got out of the diner and returned to his apartment. He removed his shirt and tried to remember how he got this way. "How did happen?! Why am I getting bigger?!" He asked.
It would be nearly 3 days before the fetuses would reach their term, in the meantime Chris would continue to keep an eye on Ryne. Him staying hidden the entire time.
Ryne walked around his apartment and tried to relax. He started to moan as another fetus was added, his belly looking overdue with quadruplets now.
The next 3 days would seem to drag by. Seeing as Ryne didn't remember much of their encounter if any at all Chris stopped by his apartment late on the second evening, knocking lightly at the door.
Ryne waddled as best as he could to the door, his massive belly touching the floor. He opened the door a tiny bit. "Hello? Who are you?" He asked as he tried to hide his belly from the stranger.
"I heard your um.....noises....and was wandering if you needed any help"
Ryne blushed as Chris probably meant his moans. "I..I'm fine. You don't have to worry. Goodbye." He said as he started to close the door.
Chris puts his hand up to stop the door from closing "Are you sure? You seem to be in a perdiciment"
"No no! I'm fine! I swear. Just a little tired that's all. Goodbye now." Ryne said as he tried to close the door again.
Chris allows the door to close, him continuing to watch Ryne from outside
Ryne went to bed and tried to get some sleep, feeling some pain as his labour started to begin.
Chris continues to watch and listen
Ryne got onto his back and panted heavily as his labour progressed. His water finally broke and the babies started to descend.
An hour or so passes and the first baby has yet to be born, it continuing to work its way down the birth canal.
Ryne gripped the sheets in pain as his massive belly continued to contract to get the babies out.
Chris continues to watch, listening to the male's screams of pain as his body tried to expel the young.
Ryne moaned as he tried to push, the baby was very large and refusing to move. As the labour progressed, his belly started to grow again, filling up with more babies every few minutes.
Chris continues to watch Ryne through the window for a few more minutes before he goes once again to knock on the door.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,727 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,150 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,830 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,925 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,251 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,243 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,091 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,175 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8