Scientific Moonlight (Open to one other person)
Wilson waited somewhat patiently, the itch to change though was claw at him.So tempting with the moon high in the sky though he knew it couldn't always end well. Some full moon nights, he was himself and yet other nights he wasn't. Other nights he was a beast, subject to instinct and out of control easily. Course Wilson looked displeased when they didn't believe him. Of course, what was he to expect?

"Alright it seems I'm gonna have to show you, out of the room." Wilson said. "I'm not shifting all the way, but just enough to show you. Though just considering your safety first."

The walls and the door were made out of bullet proof class, but they were see through. Wilson didn't think it would stand much of a chance against his other form but hey, they could always come up with the lie that something got in? A partial shift was best, just enough to prove his point. Once Remy did so, Wilson remove his lab coat an set it down; so they couldn't accuse him of hiding a fake tail under his coat. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breathe and exhaled as he focused. Repeating in his head to not fully shift.

A pair of animal ears stood up out of his short hair, orange in color with white on the inside, a long bushy tail appeared behind him, and Wilson opened his eyes. Okay that worked. His tail was straight with a white tip an underside. Though the sound of something cracking an he looked down, only to see a pair of orange and large paws burst from his shoes.

"Aw crap, I liked those." Wilson complained as he stepped off of his destroyed shoes.
Remy watched Wilson closely, his eyes narrowing as he noticed the changes his friend took on. Oh yeah, he was definitely dreaming. There was no way. This was the shit he read about in comic books and saw in movies, not in real life. Remy couldn't help but laugh a little at Wilson's appearance. He did look kind of funny half shifted, or whatever it was called, and Remy waved his hand at Wilson from outside the windows that blocked them from each other. This brought up the question, though, of who else was one of these weredog things... Wilson couldn't be the only one out there. Was this as easy as just being bit by one of those? Great, now he was going to be paranoid for probably the rest of his life.

"I feel like I'm on Pranked, here," he said and let out a breath, rubbing at his temples as he observed Wilson through the glass. He didn't know what to say or what to think. Actually...

"What does that mean you have inside you then? Human babies? Puppies? Aliens, I still add?" Human babies, Remy couldn't help with a birth. Puppies? God, no. Aliens might just eat their way our of Wilson before he had a chance to help. Remy was just worried that if this was going to happen soon, he'd be the guy to fuck it up if Wilson needed help, and with this new information he didn't know what to do.

((heyy i'm gonna send you a pm real fast with a question! nothing big, just ideas haha))
"Well you aren't being pranked." Wilson said."I'm not fully changing! Too risky."

At least not by will he wasn't going to. His claws tapped the floor as he heard the aliens thing again and a growl left him. Good lord the stupid alien things again!!

"One, calm down a little bit." Wilson instructed. "Secondly, I wasn't always a were I used to be human. Thirdly, it isn't aliens for the third time!!! It's either humans or pups, I don't know which that was what I was curious about in terms of reproduction."

The feeling of hunger hitting him came again and his ears slanted. Great, being hungry like this wasn't great. Opening the door, he moved past Remy and headed over to the vending machine. He knew that hunger was a common thing with pregnancy but still. He wanted this to happen in the peace of his own home.
(Okay.)
Remy smirked when Wilson addressed the aliens. Aliens certainly pushed his buttons. For a scientist, that was weird. Remy would just attribute it to the hormones or whatever Wilson had done to himself; he usually wasn't like this. Remy stepped aside as Wilson stepped over to the vending machine before he followed him over to it, looking inside and frowning. He was getting hungry too. He wanted something more than the stupid snacks in the machine, but there were no full course dinners around here. "Maybe we can just break the thing," he suggested. "The lab has more than enough money to buy another one, and hey... if we're gonna be stuck here overnight, we can just say we got hungry. It's totally plausible."

Remy turned to search around for something hard, picking up a large textbook from inside one of the nearby labs and taking it back to the vending machine. He weighed it in his hands and grinned. "I mean we could always punch the glass but I think throwing a book at it would be more fun." He looked up towards Wilson, searching his face for a reaction. "This weredog thing is still odd," Remy said offhandedly, eyeing Wilson's ears and tail for a moment before he focused his attention back onto the vending machine.

He hadn't reacted how he'd thought he'd react. Remy thought he might've passed out at the sight of Wilson changing into the thing he'd only heard of in fable, but it was really cool actually. The idea of being bitten, common in said fables, didn't even cross his mind. "So you only change on full moons or something?"
Wilson really didn't like the idea of feeding more money into this thing, so at Remy's suggestion the were side of Wilson contributed in making the scientist think of the less wise route and straight to brute force. His ears twitched as Wilson raised a brow as he stared at the machine. When he noticed remy pick the book up he laughed.

"Now now, we don't need to damage more property than we need to." Wilson said as he raised a hand and grabbed hold of the side of the machine.

Using his above human strength that was now coming through much easier since he shifted somewhat, he tore the front of the machine off and dropped it. He hadn't noticed it but his arms were now more muscular due to his arms changing somewhat. Though he noticed and he gave a annoyed sigh.

"Well this isn't going well." Wilson thought out loud. "Try living like this every day. I can change at will so I can change at day but it's easier at night. Full moons though I can't help but change, it's hard not to and sometimes I can almost make it though the night without changing but eventually I lost control and changed."
"Pft, they can pay for locking us up in here." Remy waved a hand, bringing his arm back and readying to throw the book when Wilson tore off the front of the machine. Remy stared in awe and sat the book back down, looking through the vending machine for anything decent to eat. Most of it was just bags of chips and peanuts that he knew were probably well past their expiration date. "I'm really craving Burger King," he muttered dejectedly, shaking his head at the food that was in the machine. They seriously needed to upgrade these things, or at least upgrade the food that they sold in them.

Remy reached forward to grab a bag of chips. Not the tastiest thing in the world, or healthiest for that matter, but it would get him through the next hour or two. Remy loved food, and could only be grateful that his metabolism was fast. He had a slender build despite his smaller height. If only he was chubbier he might look like some Oompa Loompa.

Opening the bag of chips, Remy ate one quietly and listened as Wilson continued. "Oh... but how're you doing it tonight?" He sniffed. "I suppose I could always lock myself in a room somewhere and let you go wild on the facility." In his mind, the picture wasn't pretty, but he had to guess it wasn't comfortable trying to hold it back. "Just don't let them find you in the morning with a bunch of puppies. Or babies. Whichever it is."
Wilson laughed at their mention of burger King, they had good cheeseburgers and that sounded more filling than the food in the vending machine. But they would have to make due with what they had for the remainder of the night. His ears twitched to the crinkling of the bag as it was grabbed.

"I barely am managing now, I think the pregnancy is affecting how this would normally work." Wilson said. "You might have to do that soon though Remy, with the rate things are changing on their own, I can't guarentte my mind will stay with me."

As he spoke, claws appeared on the end of his fingernails and he sighed. Yep, not much longer. He was surprised things weren't violently changing, he figured that's how it would work but maybe his body was just doing it slower due to the young? Oh well.

"Best take as much as ya want cause I can assure you, none of this stuff will be left when I do fully change and if I fall to instinct." Wilson added, feeling a twinge and he shuddered.

His hair was standing up now and was starting to get longer, keeping it's orange color though.
Remy grabbed some more food, stuffing it in his shirt pockets - button-ups were good for pockets, hence why his closet was always filled with them - and turning on his heels to face Wilson once more. He felt like he oughta do something to help, maybe gather up some more food from elsewhere in the lab or find a room that Wilson could stay in and do... whatever it was that weredogs do in the room? There were only a few select places in the lab that would be totally secure from Wilson, Remy thought, but he hesitated on suggesting them because he was worried he'd get stuck and locked up in those places and be forgotten about. Talk of paranoia, right? He just wasn't ready to be buried alive, or locked away alive he supposed.

Taking a few steps back, Remy looked around for a room that he could hide away in that wouldn't be that bad. Would that bullet proof glass hold Wilson back? He wouldn't know until it was too late. Maybe Wilson wouldn't be as ravaging as he was making it sound with him carrying. At least that's what Remy wanted to think.

"Where should I..." Remy trailed off as he scoured the area. Maybe back in the room Wilson had been in before with that glass? "I'll just, um..." Remy waved a hand at Wilson in goodbye as he slinked off down one of the corridors, trekking around the lab until he found a room he deemed relatively safe. He honestly couldn't believe he was doing thing, finding a room to hide from the werewolf. Weredog, excuse you. Remy settled in along the corner of the room, having closed the door; the room was still mostly walled in, although there were the normal windows that allowed for other staff to check in occasionally. Remy tossed the food he'd grabbed onto the ground and sighed. This would be a long night.
IT would be hard but who knows. When Remy went off, Wilson went over to the opposite end of the area he was in. He gave a wave back an a weak smile was on his face. He honestly didn't know what was going to happen. He was afraid that he would end up attacking Remy though he was eventually shifted after Remy had hidden themselves away. The once slender scientist with a quad sized stomach was replaced by a much taller and muscular orange an white dog with a somewhat bigger stomach. Their eyes were now a golden brown color an they sported a black nose. Hunger was the first thing on the creature's mind and it was quick to return to the vending machine that was torn open and started to tear into chips and other bags. Heck some of the bag was even eaten since human manners don't come to mind to a somewhat feral beast, all it cared for was satisfying it's own hunger.

A half hour later, the other vending machines had been smashed and torn open and Remy would no doubt hear it. The food inside was all gone and the massive anthromorphic styled were gave a annoyed snarl. Nothing that was meat? Why?! Why couldn't there be something with more of real flavor to it? Sniffing the air, it figured it could go hunting and then Remy's scent hit his nose. Slowly following, it's ears twitched as it found the door to the room that Remy was hiding it and the sound of claws on the door. The weredog pondering just how to go about this since it didn't notice the windows.
Throughout the next half hour, Remy could make out the sounds of Wilson, or what used to be Wilson, rummaging around in the lab. He hadn't even bothered to touch the food he'd brought along with him. He was too nervous to think about eating at that moment, and in his worry he pulled out his phone again and checked the time. Damn, not even past midnight. There was no way that weredog wasn't going to be able to sniff him out.  There were only so many rooms in the lab, and eventually the room Remy was in would be searched, and... hopefully Remy's puppy dog talk was up to par to talk down a weredog. He didn't even know what one fully looked like. Were they big? Like the size of a horse big? Or like a normal dog? Nerves.

When Remy heard the scratching at the door, he tucked himself away further against the wall, frowning as he listened to the sounds. It felt like some sick joke, like he'd been shoved inside a horror movie, but when he reminded himself it was in truth only Wilson, it made him feel a little bit better...

But then he remembered he could probably get bit and he felt terrible again. Because he did not want to have to worry about being some supernatural creature, on top of the other problems he already had at home. Remy tugged a chair in front of him, under the desk he'd curled away in, wondering if maybe he was quiet enough, if he'd be able to walk out of here alright and totally human.
As much as the beast wanted food, breaking down teh door seemed to much of a hassle. So he merely rose to his hind paws and stalked off. Maybe there was something else here? It was hard to smell due to all the chemicals though he still was able to find scents, a bunch of old ones from the other workers. His ears twitched to the sound of chair being moved and the hackles on his back rose. Stalking back over to the door, he sniffed at it again to try and see if there was a easy way in. In fact, he noticed a window in the side, bending down he stalked toward the window and sniffed while staying under it. The scent was on the other side of that as well, standing up all the way, the weredog balled up a fist and smashed the window!! The glass fell onto the desk and the weredog poked it's head through it!

A sound left the weredog as it sniffed the air, the scent was strong in here! In fact he could smell some of the chips and such that were left here from Remy taking them into here. Attempting to squeeze through the window, he got partially in until he got to his stomach. The large mass prevented the beast form getting into the room from there and a annoyed growl left as it's ears lowered. Slowly he crawled out of the window and landed on his hind paws. Seemed like the door was the only option. Going over there, his ears twitched as he glared at it and with a large paw like hand it smashed through the center of the door!!
Remy nearly jumped at the sound of the window breaking. Watching the weredog closely, Remy swallowed and gathered up the snacks he'd had before, pushing them away when the creature retreated. Okay, maybe the snacks would satiate it, and Remy wouldn't have to become a human buffet tonight. Sounded like a plan. Kind of. He just had to stop listening to the recurring yelling in the back of his mind that he was going to die. Ah, maybe he could make an agreement and try to find Wilson some actual meat. Could Wilson even understand him in that form? It was a chance he thought he might have to take. It was either that or get a bite chomped out of him. At least he could say he tried if he did the prior.

Under the table, Remy held his breath as he watched Wilson smash through the door, both in fear and awe. It was amazing, really. He'd never seen anything like it before, and if he didn't have his wits about him right now he might crawl out to try to get a better look. But he did, and Remy pulled the front of his shirt up over his mouth, hoping to soften his sounds of his breathing as he stayed still under the table. How was he going to explain this in the morning?  
Considering that his human mind wasn't about him, nope. The werebeast wouldn't be able to hear what Remy said and properly understand it. Pulling his paw like hand back, he ripped the door off and it slammed against the door. Ears twitched as his tail swished behind him as he spied the food laying on the floor. Granted that was a source of food though it wouldn't be enough really and sniffing the air he could tell it. The fur on his neck bristled as he knew that there was something with meat in here. Golden brown eyes glanced toward the desk where the smell was coming from and a growl left it.

So his prey was hiding in a very small spot? That made it much easier. However due to his large stomach, Remy would have a good chance to get away. Though if Remy did try to bolt for it, the weredog would lunge at them and attempt to bite down on their arm. If they didn't, the were dog would merely go over to the desk and pull the desk off of where Remy was hiding.
So the snacks were a no-go, and Remy frowned deeply as he noticed that Wilson had just completely ignored it. He would seriously sue this place if he ended up dead. Well actually that was stupid to say because if he ended up dead, he'd be... dead. There was no way Remy could have known in advance that Wilson was a weredog, although that was something that definitely should've been disclaimed before the lockdown. But then again neither of them had known the lockdown was coming. Christ, this was such a mess, it was hurting his head just to think about it.

Remy braced himself for when Wilson got nearer, ready to run; he assumed that maybe the whole pregnancy experiment might slow Wilson down, so that might be a plus? But that wasn't the case, as when Remy had finally gotten the balls to up and dash out from under the flimsy desk he'd been hiding out under, the feeling of teeth grazing and piercing his arm pulled him back, and a choked yell escaped Remy before his fighting instincts kicked in. With his other hand, Remy balled his open palm into a fist and swung it back and then forward into the creature's face, hoping to get a hit on anything that he could. He wasn't aiming for anything, going off the assumption that any hit was a good hit. He needed to get the teeth buried in his arm out of his arm, and then maybe he could run to find one of those tightly locked up rooms he'd previously been so paranoid about going into before.
The metallic taste of blood hit his tongue as his fangs grazed the flesh to make a good sized wound. However the blow to his face caused Wilson to pull back and snarled, rubbing where the human hit em. Giving them plenty of time to take off an get a head start. A snarl left Wilson as he rose and attempted to pursue, however a pain went through their stomach that caused em to halt and a whine left em. Wilson was right, the young could come at any time and they wanted out now. Maternal instintics kicked in at last and the were headed a different direction to find a different room to have the litter in, which took the remainder of the night.

Coming to once the morning came; at six am Wilson was back to normal and a groan left him. To his amazement, four human sized pups were slipping on his leg, each a differnt color and marking scheme. He still had his pants so he got up and staggered for a moment after he got the pups off of him.

"Remy? REMY?!" Wilson called out, his voice filled with concern as he could taste blood in his mouth.
Remy took the opening he'd gotten when the weredog pulled back to scramble to his feet, quickly exiting the room in search of another one to take shelter in. The paranoia of being locked up totally set in again, and this time with a gash in his arm..? No, no way, he wasn't going to risk it. This was so cliche he felt like he should've expected it, and he felt stupid for having not been able to avoid the bite earlier. Just... great. Great. Fucking great. How was he supposed to explain this to his mom? How was he supposed to accept this himself, the even bigger question? Maybe if he just wrapped it up and stopped the bleeding, cut off circulation or something he wouldn't change.

And that was laughable. He wasn't going to change into some weredog, it sounded ridiculous. Worst case scenario his wound got infected and he had to have a limb chopped off. Finding a room, Remy grabbed the closest thick cloth he could find - in this case, some old lab coats - and wrapped them tightly around the wound, hissing at the pain that flared up in his arm. The lab coats were soon soaked in blood, red coloring the cloth, but Remy didn't take too much notice there after, because he soon drifted off, more precisely passing out from shock and blood loss.

In the morning, Remy wasn't sure how he even managed to wake up. He felt like death, and faintly from somewhere in the distance, he could make out someone calling his name. With his stature, he was much weaker compared to someone who might've been bit and was built larger. Remy was small, and the blood loss from earlier in the night had really taken it's toll. His complexion was pale, the only color anywhere on his arm, really, and that was from blood. He hadn't even bothered to check if he was still bleeding; Remy instead staggered to his feet, steadying himself before he maneuvered his way through the halls, tripping here and there but able to pull himself back up to his feet.

When he came across Wilson, it didn't exactly register in his head that that was Wilson. He was just happy to see a person. Remy held his injured arm close to him, still wrapped in bloodied lab coats, as he shuffled forward, a weak smile crossing his features. "Are you the guy that... that unlocked the l-labs?" he asked softly, his vision just the slightest bit blurred as he wasn't quite able to make out that the man was Wilson.
The smell of blood was heavy in the air, however when he saw Remy his eyes went wide. Oh god..no..NO!! Oh poor Remy...even seeing the man struggle about was a horrible thing an he knew he caused it. Wilson attempted to grab hold of Remy to steady him.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry!!" Wilson said though their words hit him, oh boy. "Remy....it's me, Wilson. I haven't checked but the lab is probably still locked. Come on, we need to get some blood in you, you're ready look ready to be a vampire with your look."

This was terrible! Now he really did ruin Remy's life, there was a chance for the infection not to take but still. He would have to watch Remy the next full moon night and the day before it. They would seem to have a fever the day before the full moon if the infection took. So there was that he had to keep in mind. Still Wilson was now concerned with getting blood into Remy, they needed it and he was sure the lab had a few blood bags that were healthy stored up.

"Come on,this way." Wilson urged.
"Sorry? No, no, y'got the lab unlocked." Remy didn't know why the man was sorry. He'd gotten them out of here, and if only he could find Wilson...

Oh. Oh. Wilson? Remy blinked a few times and narrowed his eyes. Stupid, he hadn't even noticed this guy was Wilson. Too tired to put up a fight about what had happened last night, Remy instead made a small annoyed sound as he was forced to walk. He sort of felt like just sitting down on the floor and going to sleep. In fact, he felt like going to sleep just in general. Hell, he could probably do it standing up with how tired he was. "Did you have those babies," Remy rasped hoarsely, wincing at the pain that came when his arm was jostled as he walked.

He didn't think blood bags would work unless the wound itself was healed, but he hadn't checked under the lab coats since the night before. "I've gotta go home," Remy whined. "Mom's gonna be pissed..."
"I haven't checked the doors." Wilson said as he led Remy to a room.

There was enough stuff for a transfussion and even a blood bag that was able to be accepted by all blood types. Good they needed that. Setting it up after he had Remy sit down. He worked as fast as he could though it was clear Wilson was concerned and afraid. They were going to hate them for it all. They were almost dead!!

"You're in no shape to go home, you won't even make it there." Wilson told him. "Yes....I had them and they were born as puppies, though human sized puppies that is."

Inserting the tube into Remy's arm, he looked at the bite. It was mostly healed and that wasn't a good sign, that meant the infection had a higher chance of taking if the wound was healing this fast. IT wasn't bleeding and half of it was there in scab form while the other was scarred over.
"Where'd you put them?" Remy asked with interest, his voice still fairly quiet as he looked around for any sign of the squirming kiddies. This was good stuff to add to research, good stuff that he could store away and read later or something... It more or less just piqued his interest, but in the condition he was in, he also wasn't up to the task of wandering around to find the puppies.

Remy drew in a sharp breath as the transfusion tube was inserted into his arm. "Ow..." He sniffed a few times and rubbed his face with his free hand, yawning as he struggled to keep awake. Technically he could still sue, couldn't he? Not that he thought he would, but in hindsight this would make for a good lump sum of money if he were to win. Injured while at lockdown at work. Genius.

Remy's eyes slowly closed, and he bit the inside of his cheek to keep him awake, knowing he couldn't fall asleep now despite what his body wanted. "I can't drive home like this," he mused in his daze, tipping his head to one side as he breathed through the transfusion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,416 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,233 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,112 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,541 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,357 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,622 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,059 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,514 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15