Scientific Moonlight (Open to one other person)
"They're in a room in this hall but they're fine, they're sleeping." Wilson said. "Let's focus on you."

The transfusion was going fine, he was relieved and the blood wasn't escaping so that was good. Seeing how Remy was just having to sit there, Wilson gave a sigh as he glanced down at the ground.

"I'm so sorry, I know I can't make this right in anyway. You have every right to be mad at me or whatever you want to do." Wilson started. "I just didn't expect the lock down to happen nor anyone to be here with me. If it can help, I'll admit to the board that I was the one who destroyed everything and that all the blood from you is my fault as well. I'll probably be fired and thrown in jail but if it helps you feel better, I'll deal with it."
Remy wanted to see what the puppies looked like. They were puppies, like actual dog puppies, but were as big as a normal human baby? That sounded weird in his head. Remy had watched his fair share of animal birthing videos in the past though. Maybe that's why he was just so curious. Curiosity killed the cat. In this case it had almost killed him; he might have been handed a fate much worse though.

Hearing Wilson speak, Remy shook his head. "I'm too tired to be mad at you..." Remy wanted to be mad because that felt like the natural emotion to have in this situation, but he didn't feel anger. He didn't feel much of anything in that moment other than the tube in his arm. "You'll be okay... We can split the bill." Remy smiled in his cloudy daze and sighed. They would both be in trouble either way, but no matter how Remy felt now or in the future, he wouldn't want Wilson to lose his job over this.

Flexing his arm, Remy bit his tongue. "Am I done yet?" he asked calmly, looking down at the tube as he ignored the beginnings of a pounding headache behind his eyes.
Too tired huh? That would change with a day's rest and a good meal in their stomach. Oh well. Maybe they would be mad in the future? A weak smile came to his face but it quickly faded. Wilson didn't have the heart to smile, not knowing what he almost did and what as possibly gonna happen. Still there was no telling how this would. In a few more minutes the bag was empty and he removed the tube from Remy's arm.

"Yeah, you're done. Though you should take it easy." Wilson said.

Several whines and yips could be heard and Wilson looked over his shoulder, surprise came to his face. The pups weren't blind at birth like normal dogs it seemed, big and curious eyes were open out of all four of them. Though they were struggling with walking on all fours. It seemed their noses worked just fine too. He could only imagine how they all stumbled to get here.
"I've gotta drive home," he muttered, rubbing at his eyes. Whatever sleep he'd gotten last night certainly hadn't been comfortable; in fact, he hadn't really slept, had he? He'd passed out, and upon waking he'd felt more horrible than before he'd went unconscious. He knew it wouldn't be a good idea to drive in the condition he was in, but the constant vibrations from his phone in his pocket could only mean one thing - his mom was going to be pissed with him for worrying her, and he was going to have to endure her stupid lecture while half awake. Not to mention he was supposed to come into work later today as well. He'd have to call out or something, there was no way he'd be able to come back in a few hours.

Remy glanced over towards the jumble of pups at the doorway, frowning a little as he noted their uncoordinated movement. "What're you gonna do with them..?" he asked quietly. Was Wilson supposed to raise them? Technically they were his, although Remy thought it would be awkward walking around with pups and people probably assuming they were a pet when in reality they were far from it.

"Guess your experiment turned out okay..."
"Let me do that, I can drive and you're in no shape to do such a thing." Wilson offered.

The pups made their way over to Wilson and they all landed on his feet, their balance having given up as they laid there though they made various sounds in their puppy language. Confined to all fours like a normal dog too though with age that would probably change. Still they were rather quite though. Hearing Remy's question, Wilson glanced up at Remy before turning his gaze down to the wriggling pups on his bare feet.

"Well.....I guess I'll keep em, till I figure out just how to go about this." Wilson said. "I've always wanted a family but....I felt like I was unable to due to the attack that got me turned, in a way I have that family now yet....I think the were in me made that desire increase, dogs travel in packs too so it probably wanted a pack. Kind of like what I did though it's considered a family an not a pack in human terms."

A shrug left Wilson to add onto his words, how would he raise them. Though at Remy's comment, Wilson shook his head.

"It would've turned out okay if....the whole lose control and attack you didn't happen." Wilson admitted. "I should've left the lab sooner...but I was running a few tests that I thought would be quick...."
((Sorry this is late!! Been so busy with school and work so replies are slower :c ))

"People are gonna think you jus' got a lot of puppies." It was an offhand comment but Remy knew that would be what most people would theorize. He wouldn't believe that the little things came from Wilson himself if he hadn't experienced what had gone down last night. He half wondered if they could turn into human babies or something, but that would be for another time - one where he wasn't feeling crappy and overall tired, or even worse worried about how he and Wilson were going to explain to the lab about why most of the stuff was destroyed.

Remy shrugged and pushed himself out of the chair, holding onto the arm of it to keep his balance. "It can't be that bad. I get to be some cool dog, right..?" Remy tried to offer a smile. Looking at the good side of the bad side, at least he might... appear cool looking in whatever other form he was bound to have. "It's okay. It's over now, can't change anything." While they could probably equally share the blame for Remy being bit, Remy didn't want to make a big deal out of it. He'd figure it out as it went, but that was easier said than done.

Besides there weren't too many people that could say they had experienced what he had that night; between Wilson and his being bit and everything else, he could basically have his own reality tv show at this point. Kind of.
(It's okay. Should we time skip to introducing the other weres? Or go to a differnet part of the story?)

"Yeah....lot's of pups..." Wilson muttered as he glance down at em. "It's not going to be all fun and games Remy, controling your other form is gonna.....be hard. It's tricky and you can still lose control easily even when you have it."

Wilson still couldn't help but feel horrible about it. He really wanted this to stay quiet but now....it couldn't. Well he could still get Remy home, that would be better than letting em go off alone. Bending down, Wilson picked up the pups. IT was rather hard though he amanged to keep a decent grip on em.

"Well I'll still drive ya home. We can use my car since we got these little ones tagging along." Wilson said. "Come on, the doors should've unlocked by now."
((We cannn introduce the other weres? Unless you had an idea for another part to skip to? How should we intro them?))
(Wilson and Remy could be out in the woods with the pups an be found by one of the packs?)
((Suree, that works! You wanna start w/ Wilson? Might work better that way lol))
(Which pack should they meet first?)

Wilson let out a sigh as he watched all the pups rush off. They were bigger now as it had been a few months since he had them an Remy's first change. The pups were in their human forms though their furry ears and tails liked to stick out most of the time. A thing Wilson was struggling to help them with...heck, he bet Remy was having a simliar problem since they were so new to it. It was dark with a cloudy sky, though there was a halfmoon hidden behind the clouds. He glanced over to his fellow scientist an were with a faint smile.

"So, whatcha think now that you're a werehusky?" Wilson asked. "Not as cool as the movies huh?"

Considering your sense of hearing, sight, and smell was heightened greatly along with your strength, there were many things you had to be careful with. Onions were a nightmare to smell.
((Huhhh maybe the 'nice' one??))

Initially, Remy had taken back his word of not hating Wilson for what he'd done, because the first change was definitely the suckiest and he'd felt like death after changing back. But as he'd practiced with it more, with ears and tail some days and whole body shifting others, it wasn't too bad... It still wasn't the best thing that had ever happened to him, and if there was a cure for this whole were thing Remy would probably have undergone treatment for it by now, but he had to live with it until (and if) it was ever worked out. His other form was pretty plain, much to his dismay. Brown and black fur, and an ordinary white underbelly. Nothing too spectacular, although Remy had thought he might get something better than what he'd been handed.

"It's not too bad," Remy said and shrugged, his slender tail furling behind him. He was still getting used to it, still new to the thing as a whole, but he was sure that eventually he'd be comfortable enough to live without paranoia. "My mom's kinda pissed. Still doesn't believe it when I show her, says I'm joking, but..." Remy rubbed at his face. His mom had been confused from the start, but if there was anyone that Remy wanted to confide in about what he was now, it was his mom, because if something happened he didn't want her getting hurt.

Remy briefly looked over towards the kids, eyeing them warily as they played around with each other. "How about you? How've things been with, uh... your kids?" Occasionally Remy slipped and called them Wilson's experiment, but he was trying to get better with it. Being alone with four kids must be tiring. Remy shuddered at the thought. Children for for mature people, of which Remy certainly wasn't. He still stayed up past midnight playing video games half the time.
(Alrighty, you can bring them in when you want.)

"I wouldn't go telling people about it." Wilson said concerned. "People either won't believe you and think your crazy or believe you but see you as a beast. It's best to keep as many people out of it as you can."

Wilson had been foolished an showed another. HE was in control that night but still. The person called him a freak and a beast. Heck, they even tried to kill him! Well, hopefully Remy wouldn't make the same mistake. Rather pleased that Remy used the term Children rather than experiment, Wilson glanced to em.

"It's been tricky, but I think I'm getting the hang of it." Wilson said. "they're a handful for sure but it's nice to have others around in my house for a change. Other than that, I've been just fine. Been concerned how you were adjusting to your new life though you seemed to be doing fine. You're just having some tail issues it seems."
"I've only told her but I think she has a right to know, especially if something were to go wrong, you know?" Remy frowned a little. The last thing he wanted was for his mom to get hurt, despite the fact that she only seemed to believe what he was saying half the time and played it all off the rest. If he ever hurt her Remy didn't think he could ever forgive himself for it. With that said though, he wasn't stupid enough to risk telling other people; he hadn't informed any of his friends because God knows what they might say and how they'd react. They were really immature and Remy didn't particularly trust them with this new personal information of his. Better to stay quiet.

"That's good though," Remy said and offered a small smile as he plucked at his tail. "It's not bad. Kind awkward when I wanna go out somewhere and I can't just switch over to looking like a normal person. Or going to work... You know how many times I've had to hide away in some back lab no one ever uses just so people don't see me? It's weird." It didn't bother him too much, he only hoped he could eventually get it under control soon enough because it wouldn't fly forever. "I was actually wondering if-" Remy paused then when he noticed a much larger wolf approach Wilson's kids, and he fidgeted uncomfortably as he pointed them out.

"Uh... is that someone you know?" The wolf had seemed to make itself friendly with the kids, taking to rolling around with them; it wasn't long before another joined them, and both the children and the wolves seemed to be having some kind of play date. Remy straightened up and licked his lips. "Should we be worried?" he asked as he stepped closer, only to be stopped by a man emerging from the treeline. He didn't waste any time in approaching the two, and Remy shuffled towards Wilson as he eyed the stranger curiously.

"Are those-" Remy was interrupted by the man though.

"My wolves? Yes. They're harmless. We've been watching your pups, and you." The man nodded towards Wilson. "I hope you don't find this too straightforward, but with whom did you breed? Are you with the other pack..? You don't smell of them, and we haven't been able to bring our pack numbers up in... a few years."

Remy glanced up towards Wilson with a skeptical look. This already sounded fishy and he didn't want any part of it.

((You can control the leader too if you want. xD Like we said we can just switch in regards to when they're talking to our characters.)
"Still, that's why you make plans in advance to get away on full moon nights." WIlson said. "I'm not going to force ya, I'm just giving ya friendly advice. Keep as many people out of it as you can. I learned that the hard way."

Wilson nodded, he remembered when he was getting used to this. Often he shifted partially and had to hide away. So he knew the pain of that. HOwever when Remy pointed out something, Wilson paused and looked. Immedeatly a protective instinct hit him as his pups were curious in the new comers. Yes they were other pups and Wilson found himself taking several steps forward, to get closer to his own pups when a man appeared, cutting off the ginger's path to his pups even if it wasn't intentional.

"No one. I did a experiment on myself so I could understand how reproduction with my different state from the human I used to be." Wilson answered. "I pretty much had em.

"You had them? On your own?" The man repeated, surprised by this.

"Yes, my friend was there for it. So they can back it up."
Remy had never really encountered a pack before. He'd heard of them, and it still all sounded like something that happened in the movies, but he'd never interacted with any other were outside of Wilson and his kids. Remy didn't know what this man was getting at, and really it just unnerved him that the guy had been watching Wilson for however long he'd known about the kids running around. It was kinda creepy, but he didn't dare say anything about that in front of the man.

"Oh... yeah. He did. It was weird." Remy scratched the back of his hand nervously, watching for a moment as the man seemed to eye Wilson before he turned towards Remy. "Have you ever bred before?" Remy nearly choked at the question, but the man didn't budge. What kind of question was that? Was it normal just to blurt out these things to people? It was sort of personal...

"Uh, no. I wasn't really aware I could? I'm not old enough for a family though so... it's a good thing I haven't. Bred." Bred was such a weird word, but in this context he supposed it made sense. The man took a breath in and nodded. "We wanted to get to you before the other pack did," he began and turned back towards Wilson. "We're looking for carriers, and we've only a few right now. They're looking for you to, but I assure you, you'll be treated fairly and taken care of if you were to ever consider helping us." He tipped his head. "I can't say much for how the other pack of brutes would."
"Why do you think he can breed like I did? Heck, I don't even know if I can recreate the event without doing it the way I had the first time." Wilson questioned the man.

Other pack? Wilson pondered as he raised a brow.

Should he trust them? Wilson didn't interact with packs much, he didn't know any where here so he was unprepared for a confrontation like this. This wasn't sounding good. Their numbers were low an that was a strange thing, why couldn't they do it? What was happening to their pack that left them so low on numbers.

"So you're wanting me to give you pups for your pack? Like I said I'm not sure that I can recreate what happened without the stuff in my lab but...." Wilson started though he paused. "I guess, it wouldn't really hurt. The pups do need to interact with others besides Remy and myself, an I'm sure someone in your pack can teach them things I can't. Well....I'm up for it. Though Remy has no need to be part of this."
"Can you not smell him? Of course he can. Or... maybe I am mistaken, but there's no way to know for sure unless he tries." The man briefly looked back towards Remy, and Remy laughed sarcastically and shook his head. He had a lot better things to be doing with his time than popping out babies for some pack he barely even knew beyond them interrupting he and Wilson. Besides, wouldn't it interfere with work? Even if he did want to do it, it's not as if he could take days off just to help these people... and that wasn't even to mention how the guys at work would react either, because they'd catch on.

"Only if you can. We don't want to force you. Obviously this is out of the blue, but we're desperate, and we'd take good care of the offspring." Remy felt like he oughta trust the guy, but there wasn't much to go off of, and he was even more surprised when Wilson agreed. "What?! Really, you're just gonna let them do that to you?" Maybe it sounded weird to him because he hadn't ever carried before, but that wasn't something that happened in the normal world. He didn't want to be used, being well taken care of or not. "Sorry, I don't think so... I think my usual life will interfere with it all."

The man pursed his lips but nodded. "Understandable. But be careful of those other wolves if you don't intend to mate, or join another pack. You're free game, open. So it's best to keep an eye out." Remy frowned. "But I'm glad you'd like to help us." The man perked up some as he smiled at Wilson. "What's your name? I'm Errinson." He held out a hand to Wilson.
"I doubt it." Wilson replied.

Hearing Remy's displeasure, WIlson sighed, Oh boy how to go about explaining this?

"For one Remy, I am only doing it so long that you aren't involved in it. So you don't have to give up more of your life due to....me." Wilson said. "Secondly, I am a scientist still and I am very curious still about what I am. So for me, this is a way to see more of it. To figure it out, besides it wasn't so bad the first time and it probably would've went fine if I left work sooner."

His attention was returned to the stranger as they spoke, and gave a nod.

"I'm Wilson, nice to meet you Errinson." Wilson said.
"He is the same as you, and if you were able to carry he is probably able to as well." Errinson smiled fondly and Remy made a face in disgust. "This ain't gonna effect me in any way even if I were to agree. Might have kids but it's not like my life will be ruined forever." Still, despite that fact Remy wasn't up to the task. The idea of joining a pack sounded interesting, but that's as far as he was willing to go when it came to research.

"It is nice to meet you too. We can keep in touch... You tell me when a good time for you is. I have the best pack there is; they'll take great care of you." Errinson reiterated the last fact, but it was true. His pack took this seriously, just as much as the other pack, although his didnt resort to chaining you up to make sure you couldn't get away.

"It was nice meeting you too Remy," the man said, and Remy reluctantly took his hand. "Ah, yeah... Sorry I can't participate." The man hummed. "Don't worry. We won't perish." Remy tried for a sheepish smile.

((What if Wilson is used by this good pack at first and Remy gets taken by the other one? So they're both carrying but from different packs?))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,410 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,216 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,102 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,519 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,350 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,617 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,050 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,579 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,289 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,507 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15