The scientist's plans. (Closed with SpockRules.)
A young man is is offered a job that pays tons of money, however when he shows up, he finds herself in the hands of an evil scientist. This evil scientist has been working on a new experiment of eggs and that each egg has to be implanted into the man that he had trapped and then he is forced to give birth to whatever fur creature is in it?

The scientist whose name was Andrew Devachi had smiled sinfully, licking his lips with a chuckle. He had stared at his new prey as he had seen his latest victim's arms and legs firmly strapped to the metal table that he had usually did autopsies on but it was cleaned after that so that the next patient did not get sick. He was best known for doing many captures of humans or any animals and using them for his surgeries which would usually cause them to either die or suffer. He had waited fro his victim to awaken, sitting on the chair beside the table.
James had thought he found the perfect job, since it paid tons of money but also he could work whenever he wished. However when he showed up, he was soon knocked. Slowly opening his eyes, James tried to get up but felt his arms and legs bound to a metal table underneath him. Blinking, James tried to lift his head noticing his pants were removed and his legs spread wide open. It was then he noticed a man staring at him, "Who are you? Where the hell am I?"
The man who was holding James hostage had smiled, walking over to him and rubbing his hands over the man's body. He had removed his jeans, showing off his cock to the man. He had soon positioned himself between the man's legs, soon thrusting inside of him. "I am going to make you have my children."
James looked in horror and fear as the man soon removed his jeans showing off his cock. Struggling against his bonds, James couldn't do anything as the man got up onto the table, thrusting into James. James cried out as the man kept thrusting into him and stating he would bare his children, "I'm a guy...I can't....stop!!!'
The man had smirked, finding the other man arousing as he had struggled against him. He had chuckled, thrusting harder and faster than before. He had grunted as he was close to releasing his seed inside of him. Soon he had sighed and had climaxed, spilling his seed like essence inside of the younger man's womb. He had soon removed his now empty cock from inside of him, getting off of the man. "I injected you with a drug. You will be pregnant soon and soon you will give birth to my child. Relax while you can while you have time to because soon you wont be able to." He had warned his slave, reclothing himself in his jeans and had left the room without saying sorry to the man who he had raped mercilessly.
(What should he be pregnant with first?)

James could only lay on the table as the man raped him before finally James felt the guys release inside him. Although he hated the idea that he had just been raped, James couldn't stop the cum that came out of his own manhood. Looking at the man in fear, James shook his head not wanting to believe he was going to be pregnant. As the man left, James tried to keep down the fear wondering what he meant. However soon James let out a cry as he felt his stomach starting to swell making him look in fact pregnant, "HELP ME!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE!!!"
(He can be pregnant with twins that become large.)

The man had chuckled, soon putting a piece of tape on the man's mouth while keeping him tied up. He had left the room and then had come back with a meal that he could feed the suffering man with. He had smirked, removing the piece of tape from the man's mouth and feeding him what he had made for the man. "Dont struggle .. it will make things more worse for you my friend." He had reached out, rubbing the man's swollen stomach in an affectionate way.
James looked at the man in disgust as he was forced to eat the food. As the man touched his stomach, James tried to move away groaning at how his stomach was getting bigger, "What's...inside me!!!" James cried out as his stomach kept growing soon stopping as he looked full term. Struggling against his restraints, James gasped in horror at feeling something moving inside his stomach.
The man had smirked wider as his slave had moved away from him. He had spoken about what was inside of his slave's body. "It is my children that are inside of you." He had said with a chuckle.
(Were we doing him giving birth by eggs or have the creatures just born. And what kind of creatures?)

James shook his head, "No I can't give birth...please no!!" James pleaded with the man as he felt his stomach moving around with whatever was inside him. Wishing he could get up, James soon let out a loud moan as he felt his stomach tighten as a contraction hit him, "Oh it hurts....please let me up."
(The first two babies can be in eggs and can be dragons that hatch inside of him and cause him a whole lot of pain.)

The man had gently stroked and patted his slave's swollen stomach. He had smiled, feeling the unborn within him moving around as his hand had tried to assure him that everything would go as planned as long as he would behave and give in. "Very well .. but you have to promise not to escape when I untie your ropes."
(So they are in eggs but hatch before getting born. Or did you want the eggs and then the dragons second?)

"I promise...but I can't give birth like this." James stated knowing he couldn't run away even if he tried since his stomach was heavy. As the man untied his ropes, James slowly sat up. Moving over to the edge of the table, James moved to get off when a strong contraction came over him causing him to drop to his knees. Moaning, James spread his legs as he felt a gush of water come out of his anus, "Oh shit.....it hurts!!!"
(The eggs that hatch before they were born.)

The man had walked over to the other man, smirking as he had helped him back onto the bed. He had helped throughout the day to make sure that his slave was comfortable and able to rest when he needed to. He had reached out and had rubbed the man's stomach lovingly and fatherly in a sort of way.
James was glad of the man being there to help him, however James hated that it was the man who did it to him. As the man reached out touching his stomach, James moved away, not wanting to be cared for. Walking around some, James soon grabbed onto the table letting out a scream as the most intense pain came over him. Looking down at his stomach, James could feel something inside him pushing outward, "What the hell is inside me!!!"
"It is dragon babies." The man had said with a proud smile, smirking as he had helped the man walk around the room. "I am sorry that I did this to you but my race of dragons would not survive if you humans would continue to hunt us. Consider this payback from what you humans had done to my race."
"Why the hell didn't you inject yourself!!" James yelled at the man scared with fear that he had a couple dragon babies inside him wanting out very soon. As he held himself against the table, James soon felt one of the dragons pulling itself down inside him as he let out a scream. As the dragon became closer to his anus, James felt it move against his manhood hitting a spot, "Ooooooo."
"Stop shouting." The man had said calmly, helping the man to the nice and comfy bed that was waiting. He had forced the man who was yelling at him to lay down upon it and relax. He had rubbed the man's swollen stomach. "Soon my children will be born. Now stop fussing and focus on the task at hand."
James wanted to knock the man out but the pain was too much as he allowed the guy to take him over to the bed. Unable to stay laying down, James ended up sitting up some grabbing onto the bed frames letting out a loud moan as he felt the dragon moving farther down inside him. Feeling something coming out of his anus, James screamed as the dragons claws began to stretch him beyond what was normal, "Get it out!!!"
The man had helped the man walk around, becoming worried about the other man who he was trying to help. He had not known why he was worried but he was. He had held the man in his arms, trying to get him to calm down. "They will be out soon .. stop shouting or you will end up hurting yourself."
James looked at the man not wanting to be touched by him, "You did this...they are coming out...I'm not stopping them....oohhhhh" James grabbed onto the bed spreading his legs as the dragons claws held his anus open. James let out a scream as the dragon began pulling itself out of his hole. Trying to reach back, James grabbed onto it forcing it from him not wanting it anymore.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,899 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,969 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,760 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,786 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8