Slave to the master. (Closed with Shane20)
Skye had whimpered as he had felt a strange item stretch his vulnerable anus. He had been scared but he had did as he was told, pushing for as long as he could. He had felt his body shaking in fear and terror. He had closed his eyes tightly, panting heavily after her was tired after two pushes.
"You can do more than that slave! I want to hear you moans you are going to feel great pleasure", add his master as he stretch more and more Skye's anus.
Skye had forced his moans to become louder and louder till he was practically screaming. He had gripped the pillow in his hands as tightly as he could to go through the strange situation.
"Good boy slave! Do you need a pillow on your belly?" Ask his master as he push the device pop into his womb. Andrew wait for his slave to get used to the sensation.
The man had groaned in pain, trying to get his mind off of the pain that he had felt. He had soon became silent, nodding when the man has asked about a pillow on his stomach.
His master place a pillow on his belly to help his slave to feel better and he know he gonna feel pleasure soon because his slave gonna be pregnant at the end of the day.
The young man had soon fallen asleep, turning over upon his side and curling up. He had slept for a while not knowing that soon he would wake up and become pregnant.
Andrew remove the device as he place his slave legs into the stirrups so he can push into him to make him pregnant and see him with a round belly with a baby inside of him.
Skye had groaned in pain, closing his eyes tightly as he had gripped the covers of the bed that he was laying upon. He had whimpered, trying to figure out what was happening as he was being raped by the man.
"You are gonna be pregnant in a few minutes slave! You are gonna have a big round belly with a baby who are gonna grow inside of you", said his master as he push more deep in Skye.
Skye had continued to whimper, tensing up his body as the pains became worse and worse. He had wanted the pain to stop. He had squirmed around on the bed, trying to focus on positive things to get his mind off of the pains that he had felt. He had soon felt his body become calm as he had let the man do as he wished with his body, feeling as though he were having an out of body experience.
"The little drug that I give you begin to work! You are going to feel just if you are on hypnosis and the pleasure gonna come quickly", add his master with a smile
Skye had soon felt the effects of being under hypnosis, soon laying his head down and letting the man do as he had wished with his body. He had soon moaned in pleasure with each thrust that was exerted inside of him. He had soon felt himself being aroused by everything that was happening to him and his body.
"How do you feel slave? Do you to try another position? Talk to me!" Ask his master who continue to push in his slave. He continue to make his slave enter into the hypnosis
Skye had spoken to the man. "I would like a different position. I would like to be on my stomach." He had felt a strange feeling of being aroused.
His master lay him on his belly as he smile. "Do you feel that in your belly slave? You are gonna feel more and more good and you want so much this babies", said his master with a hypnotic voice.
Skye had moaned as much as he could, squirming with effort as his body became sleepy. He had felt so much pleasure that he could barely thing straight.
His master come very hard into his slave, he remove himself from his slave and place a buttplug inside of him to keep his semen into his belly.

"Do you think you are gonna be able to do one more thing slave?" Ask his master
The man had moaned one final time, biting his lower lip as he had felt the semen inside of his stomach. "Yes master .. I can." He had said softly.
His master take him to the bath, open the hot water and sit his slave against him as he caress his back

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,704 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,452 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,757 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,016 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,410 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,171 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,966 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,056 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,962 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8