Closed The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.)
Ezekiel had also been tired and boresome of the royal ball but he had not wanted to come off as rude to the guests and elders. He had soon spoken to his husband softly, answering his question. "It shall be over soon .. I promise. And then we can finally be alone once more." Soon after a few hours the guests had finally said their goodbyes and had wished the couple soon to be their blessings.

"Thank you all for visiting." Ezekiel had said to the guests as they had all left. He had soon sighed with relief as him and his husband were finally alone, leaning against the now closed front door of the house. He had also been relieved that he did not have to talk to the elders as they had made him very uneasy. "Finally .. we are alone at last once more." He had said to his husband softly.
"I think that was the most tedious ball of my life," Meyer laughed a bit, running a hand through his white hair and messing it up a bit. He was honestly relieved to be away from everyone. So far, he had enjoyed being in Ezekiel's company, so he didn't mind being alone with him. There were a few things he had to talk about with him anyway, so this was the perfect opportunity.

"So," He began, sitting down on the bed and looking up at his husband-to-be. "We should probably go over how this is all going to work and whatnot," He spoke in a confident tone despite not exactly knowing what words to say.
Ezekiel had laughed as well, humored by his soon to be husband. "Indeed .. I agree. It was the most tedious royal ball of my life as well but we had made it through without a scratch." He had smiled happily at Meyer, being eager to answer each question which was asked by the curious Meyer. "Very well. I would love to answer any and all questions that will be asked by you my dear Meyer."

Ezekiel had sat down beside his husband, gazing down into his eyes. He had wondered as to what would soon take place in the passing of a few hours. He had wanted his beloved to ask any question that he had needed to know of, answering them to the best of his ability.
"Firstly, I'd kind of like to know what I'll be doing after the wedding, like what my role is going to be," Meyer began, speaking the first thing that came to mind. "Also, I remember you said something about me having your children and um, I'd like to know the details of that."

For the time being, he couldn't think up anymore questions, so he just settled for asking those two. He made sure to look Ezekiel in the eye, not wanting to come off as being nervous or scared.
Ezekiel had answered the two questions to the best of his ability. He had cleared his throat softly before speaking, trying to put his words together correctly. "Your role is to be my husband, that is all. And I did say something about the children that we will have. And my race is capable of impregnating humans. And men in general are also able to be pregnant with our children. That is kind of like women being pregnant but only with men being the chosen ones to carry our children. It is hard to explain but I had explained it as best as I could."
"I see..." Meyer nodded his head, processes sing the information he had received. Now that he understood, a different question popped into his mind.

"Um, about how many children would does your kind usually have with a human?" He asked, adjusting himself so he sat cross-legged on the bed, awaiting the answer. Part of his mind wondered if their act from earlier could have impregnated him already, but he doubted that. It was pretty hard to do that, at least he thought, but he wasn't quite sure.
Ezekiel had spoken to his husband, answering him to the best of his ability once more. "We usually have two or three children but having more is really rare." He had smiled softly at his husband, gazing into his husband's handsome eyes.

"And we may have a child soon since we have already offered one another to each other earlier in the day. Ezekiel was more than excited that he may have a child that was soon to be in the family but he knew that he would have to wait a while with his husband until the child would be born.
At hearing it would be two or three, Meyer felt both relieved and nervous. He was thankful that it wasn't a ton he'd end up having, but the fact that it wasn't just a one-and-done kind of thing made him a bit worried. However, he didn't let his worry show and instead nodded his head once more.

"So would it last the same amount of time as if I human man impregnated a human woman?" He decided to ask one more question plaguing his mind. "Like the whole nine months?"
Ezekiel had nodded, getting up from the bed and walking around for a few minutes. Soon he had laid down on the bed upon his back. He had crossed both of his arms behind his head as he had relaxed and did not have to be so formal now. He had yawned softly, "Yes love .. it lasts nine months just like a human woman would. And do not worry, I will be here to help you through the process and the birthing." He had smiled, reaching over and gently rubbing his husband's flat stomach. "Our children will be strong and smart. I know it."
Meyer nodded once more, and after kicking off his shoes, moved himself to lay beside Ezekiel. "Okay, yeah. It may take me a little bit to get used to the idea, but I'll come around," He responded, getting himself comfortable. Now that he was laying down, the white haired man felt quite tired from being out so long. He let out a yawn if his own and stretched a bit, moving to lay on his side instead of his back.
Ezekiel had smiled at his beloved husband, getting up into a position of sitting on the bed and removing his own shoes as well so that his feet were bare of his footwear. He had slumbered beside his husband who was laying on a side of the bed, falling asleep and staying that way for a while until he was well rested. He had stayed close beside his husband, breathing softly and silently as he had remained asleep through the night and half of the next day.

Ezekiel had awoken in the afternoon of the next day, masking one of the maids to fix a breakfast for both him and his husband. He had yawned and stretched out his arms and legs, sitting on the bed after he had walked back to his room. "Wake up my love .. our breakfast is being prepared." He had said softly to his husband, smiling while he had done so.
Meyer had slept, well, very nicely. It was no shock that he refused to open his eyes for a few minutes, but after a little bit had finally opened his eyes. At first he had quite the confused expression, looking around once his eyes got adjusted, but his face then become one of realization after he got a good look at Ezekiel's face.

"Oh, morning," He greeted, still looking quite tired. He ran a hand through his messy hair and sat up against the headboard, looking out a window in the room. "Wait, it doesn't look like morning; the sun isn't right... Did we sleep into the afternoon?"
Ezekiel had chuckled softly in humor, realizing that it was indeed afternoon that the both of them had awoken up to. "It is indeed afternoon but breakfast is still served if we do not awaken in the morning." He had soon seen two maids as two trays was carried to the two husband's bedroom.

"Breakfast is served." One of the maids had said respectfully, both maids bowing their heads to the two men who were Ezekiel and Meyer.

"Thank you. That will be all for now." Ezekiel had said to the two maids, watching as the two women had left. He had walked back over to the bed, sitting down on the bed and eating his breakfast after helping his husband with his own meal.
"Thanks," Meyer gave Exekiel a faint smile as he grabbed a fork and knife to begin eating his breakfast.
As the two ate side-by-side, the white haired man looked up at his husband-to-be and asked, "So, the wedding ceremony is later today, right? What time would it be at, do you know?"
If they had slept into the afternoon, it means the ceremony had to be soon most likely.
Ezekiel had eaten his breakfast, licking his lips as he had smiled. He had soon picked up the two plates and had walked to the kitchen area of the house. He had walked back to the room that his husband was in, sitting on the bed beside him once more. "Yes love. It is. And we will be able to be married soon. I am eager to be your husband." He had smiled wider, gazing down into his husband's eyes ever so lovingly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,494 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,156 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,832 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,175 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,928 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,253 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,177 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8